剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
All of this is preliminary data,
现在还只是初步数据
but most of the power grid and comms are down in SoCal.
但南加利福尼亚大部分电网和通讯已经瘫痪
Emergency services have mobilized to get power back up
应急服务组已经开始行动
to the most vulnerable: hospitals and retirement homes,
恢复最需要的电力 医院和养老院
but if you want to assist, we have an aircraft issue.
如果你们想帮忙 有架飞机出了问题
Well, major airlines have backup systems
大型航♥空♥公♥司♥都有备用系统
to maintain GPS and communications,
可以继续导航和通讯
so I'm assuming a private plane?
看来是私人飞机了
Correct. There were 25 smaller craft in the process of landing
没错 太阳风暴来袭时 一共有25架小飞机
when the solar flare struck.
正在降落过程中
But we are missing one seaplane
但有一架于凌晨5点半
that took off from San Francisco at 5:30
从旧金山飞往洛杉矶的水上飞机
with a flight plan for L.A.
还处于失联状态
The pilot is not instrument rated.
飞行员没有仪表飞行执照
That means he can't fly at night.
就是说他没办法夜间飞行
We believe his comms and navigation are down,
他的通讯和导航已经失灵
which means he's flying blind.
也就是说他正在盲飞
We are putting out a million fires here at once.
我们现在要处理的事情特别多
Can you and Agent Gallo handle this one?
你和格洛探员能不能处理这个
Absolutely.
当然
Uh, uh, Walt, hey.
等等 沃特
We can hear the ham radio over the comms.
我们能听到你们的沟通
Why would you agree to that?
你为什么答应了她
It's an impossible task.
这个任务简直不可能完成
Because if we don't help, who will?
因为假如我们不帮忙 还有谁能帮
Great, so all we have to do is find a tiny seaplane
棒极了 我们不过是需要在一片漆黑的夜空中
in the middle of a pitch-black sky.
找一架小小的水上飞机而已
That's flying somewhere between San Fran and L.A.
它可是正处于旧金山和洛杉矶之间随便某处啊
With no working instruments.
并且没有可用的仪器
Before it crashes or runs out of fuel.
最后可能会坠机或者没油
But if we do our part, whoever's on the stick, they'll do theirs.
但假如我们这边尽力帮忙 飞机上的人也会尽力的
Those flyboys have nerves of steel.
那些飞行员都有着钢铁般的意志
Mayday, Mayday, come in! Mayday!
救命 救命 有没有人 救命
I can't get in touch with anyone.
我联♥系♥不上任何人
No one can help us.
没有人能帮我们
So, what's the plan?
现在有什么计划
Okay, we have three tasks.
好的 我们有三个任务
One: find the plane; two: make contact with the pilot,
第一 找到飞机 第二 和飞行员取得联♥系♥
and three: guide him to safety.
第三 指引他安全降落
Uh, how do we find the plane?
我们要如何找到飞机
The sky's a pretty big place.
天空可是很大一片区域啊
Okay, we know the plane took off at 5:30
好吧 我们知道飞机是5:30起飞的
and FAA regulations require
美国联邦航♥空♥局规定
pilots to stay at their altitude
在失联的情况下
and en route if they lose communication.
飞行员要保持在同一高度及航线
Sly, that should be enough to do some quick math with that data.
希尔 这些应该够你用数据速算一下了
Theoretically, but I can't approximate the plane's locale
理论上是的 但在不知道飞机最大速度 油量
without its max speed, its fuel and its weight,
以及重量的情况下 我无法估算飞机的位置
stuff I normally grab off the Internet.
通常我可以在网上找到这些信息
But since the cell service is down,
但既然手♥机♥服务已经用不了了
I don't think I can do that.
我觉得我没办法了
You need plane data? Get in.
你需要飞机数据 上车
There's an aviation school nearby that has info on every aircraft,
这附近有个飞行学校 里面有所有飞机的信息
standard flight patterns...
以及标准的飞行模式
Ralph had a field trip there.
拉尔夫之前去那里参观过
How many trips does that kid go on?
那孩子到底参观了多少地方
Too many.
太多了
Great thinking, Paige.
好主意 佩吉
Now, Happy, Toby, you'll need to figure out a way
乐乐 托比 你们得想办法
to get the lighthouse up and running.
让那个灯塔运行起来
A small seaplane will be flying close to shore.
小型的海上飞机会沿着海岸飞行
Yeah, if we light this candle
没错 假如我们点亮这根蜡烛
it'll be the brightest object on a dark coastline.
它就成了黑漆漆的海岸上最亮的东西了
It'll be a beacon for the seaplane.
然后就可以作为飞机的航标了
Yeah, but we're out of power.
是啊 但我们没电可用
I may be able to get this old dame up and running.
我也许有办法让这老家伙运行起来
And I will find a way to communicate with the pilot.
然后我会找办法和飞行员取得联♥系♥
Once I'm done, I'll head to the lighthouse.
一旦成功了 我就到灯塔那边去
You're not going anywhere. You're the only adult
你哪也不能去 你是那个满是受惊孩子的车♥库♥里
in a garage full of scared children.
唯一的成年人
You need to watch them.
你得看着他们
Oh, yeah, the ch-children.
对啊 那些孩子
Patty.
帕蒂
You're, uh, 18, 19?
你是18岁 还是19岁
Um, I'm 16.
我16岁
Good enough. You're in charge.
够大了 你来负责
Uh, Ralph. Yes.
拉尔夫 到
Whatever you need, I can help.
不管你需要什么 我都能帮你
No, just listen to Patty.
不 你听帕蒂的就好了
She's in charge of the kids.
她来负责这些孩子
Okay, who likes arts and crafts? I do.
好啦 谁喜欢手工艺 我喜欢
Come on, Ralph, we're gonna use pipe cleaners.
来吧 拉尔夫 我们需要一些烟斗通条
When they shut this place down, they kept the components intact.
他们关闭这地方的时候 完整地保存了这些部件
We get it power, we get the light back on.
我们给它们通上电 就能点亮灯塔了
Shouldn't there be a generator?
这里不应该有台发电机吗
Ah, looks like they removed it during the renovation,
貌似在翻新的时候被挪走了
but I got a way to juice this sucker:
但我有办法给这家伙通电
Cabe's SUV.
凯布的越野车
Cars run on direct current.
汽车用的是直流电
All this stuff is running on alternating current.
但这些东西用的是交流电
They're not compatible.
不适用
I saw a brand-new fridge in the kitchen.
我看到厨房♥里有台全新的冰箱
It's got an inverter to save energy.
里面有用来省电的换流器
I can extract it,
我可以把它取出来
run it with the jumper cables from Cabe's SUV
连上凯布车上的跨接电缆
to the main power line for the lighthouse and turn DC into AC.
再连到灯塔的主线路上 把直流电换成交流电
Hmm, well, then we'll no longer be "Back in Black."
然后我们就不需要"回到暗处"了
You get it? DC/AC, AC/DC.
你们明白了吗 直流电/交流电 交流电/直流电
That's the title of their hit song.
那是他们的名曲
Just get the jumper cables. Yes, dear.
快去拿跨接电缆 遵命
Do you know what you're doing?
你知道该怎么做吗
I've seen Happy do it a million times with a lock just like this.
我看乐乐像这样撬锁看过无数遍了
You press the flathead against the tumbler,
你把一字头的螺丝刀压在玻璃上
give it a firm pop with the palm of your hand.
然后用手掌重击一下
Is that how it works for Happy?
乐乐是这么干的吗
Come on. We'll send them a check.
来吧 我们到时候给他们寄支票
Wow, Happy makes that look so easy.
乐乐做这个看起来毫不费力
Done, guys. It's a pigeon.
搞定了 伙计们 这是个鸽子
With four legs.
有四条腿
Yeah.
没错
Great job.
太棒了
Walter, you got to give me something to do.
沃特 你得给我点事做
Ah, okay. Hold the circuit board steady while I solder this.
好的 在我焊接的时候帮我扶稳电路板
No, I mean something to really help with the case.
不 我是指真的能帮忙解决眼下问题的事
Patty has me playing art class with Meatball.
帕蒂让我和肉球一起做手工
I need her to see me as a man.
我需要她把我当成是个男人
But you're not a man. You're 13.
但你不是男人 你才13岁
Please. I'm dying over there.
拜托了 我在那边快死了
All right. You can help me with the launch.
好吧 你可以帮我发射
What launch?
发射什么
Okay, give me the speaker.
好的 把通话器给我
Great.
好的
Now, you see, Whiz Kids, what I did was match
神童们 你们瞧 我现在正在
the frequency of an ordinary radio speaker
把一个普通的无线电通话器
to the frequency of our comms,
和我们的通讯器调到同一个频率
which makes me and my team...
这样我和我的团队就能...
...what?
...怎样
Magic.
魔法
No, not magic. In communication
不 不是魔法 而是能让我们
with our friend, Birdroni, here.
和我们的朋友 鸟霸天 沟通交流
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表