剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
We're going to the big house.
我们要进监狱了
We are not going to prison.
我们不会坐牢的
Can you drive faster?
能开快点吗
I can't shower in front of other people.
我不要当着其他人的面洗澡
Please be sure to browse
请一定看看
our competitive CD rates
我们具有竞争力的借贷利率
and low equity loans.
和低净值贷款
Bloody hell...!
该死
Oh... this is a wrinkle.
出了点小问题
A wrinkle?
小问题
Oh, man, Barnaby's getting his ass kicked.
天啊 巴纳比正在挨揍
Cabe, you better win already.
凯布 赶紧搞定他
I'm about to make it look like those jerks
我正在准备让那些混♥蛋♥
are getting a billion-dollar deposit.
以为自己获得了十亿存款
We're leaving now.
我们要离开了
To quote one of your American films:
引用一句你们美国电影的话
Show me the money.
让我看到钱
Done. They have the fake cash.
搞定 他们拿到了假钱
Uh, Barnaby, time's up.
巴纳比 时间到了
Get into character.
快进入角色
Straighten your tie and get the blood off your forehead.
整整领带 擦掉头上的血
Sir,
先生
your funds have been transferred,
您的资金已到账
$1 billion to the Imperial Gibraltar Bank account
十亿美元已转至直布罗陀帝国银行账户
number 0-6-
号♥码是06
0-1-4-5.
Move.
走
Move!
快走
You kept your word.
你信守承诺
And I'll keep mine. I'm not gonna kill anyone.
我也说到做到 我谁都不杀
Now, back with the others!
回到人群中去
I hear sirens.
我听到警笛响
This is not good.
这可不是什么好事
Police pursuits are stressful. And that violates STORK.
被警♥察♥追捕压力太大了 有悖于送子鹤计划
So does being in jail.
坐牢也是啊
Hot coffee's burning the gooty!
热咖啡烫到了羞羞
Oh, God!
天啊
Tidy-whities?!
白色三角裤
You're supposed to be wearing boxers! STORK, remember?
你应该穿平角裤 送子鹤计划 记得吗
My boys don't like being jostled.
我的小伙伴可不喜欢被挤
Does your head?
那你的脑袋喜欢被挤吗
You have your money-- you can go now.
你们拿了钱 可以走了
Not quite yet.
先不急
I-I thought you said you wouldn't kill us.
你不是说不会杀我们吗
I'm not. I'm just gonna wound you all very badly.
是不会杀你们 但我会让你们伤得非常严重
Gunshots to the abdomen
腹部中枪
are one of the hardest injuries to treat.
是最难处理的伤情之一
So when the police race in here,
所以警♥察♥赶来时
they'll be too busy doing triage to follow us.
他们就只顾着处理伤员 没空追我们了
So thank you
谢谢
for your assistance in our escape.
谢谢你们帮我们逃跑
Why don't you start with the man that made today possible?
不如就从今天的大功臣开始下手吧
Hit 'em!
打
Hurry!
快点
Into the trapdoor!
从这个暗门进来
Come on.
快
Careful, careful, careful.
小心 小心
Walter!
沃特
Forget them. We need to get out of here.
别管了 我们要赶紧离开
My mom sent me to my first day of middle school
我妈妈送我第一天去上中学时
in a Punky Brewster T-shirt, and I got my butt kicked.
我穿着少儿节目的T恤 然后被打了
What do you think'll happen if I show up
你觉得 如果我第一天进监狱
to my first day of prison in my underwear?
穿着这样的内♥裤♥ 会怎样
Oh, boy. I think Detective Meller heard the APB on us.
天 梅勒警探应该是听到了我们的通缉信息
Get out with your hands up.
举起手来 下车
I knew we couldn't trust these guys.
我就知道不能相信这些人
Bet you wish you wore boxers now.
现在一定希望自己穿的是平角裤吧
Hurry. Hurry!
快点 快点
Freeze!
不许动
Oh, crap.
糟了
Damn it!
该死
Cops are dealing with the bomb aftermath.
警♥察♥正忙着处理爆♥炸♥
We're in the clear.
我们很安全
What the hell?
什么情况
Sly!
希尔
I need your help, buddy.
我需要你的帮助 伙计
I'm about a block behind-- I can't keep up.
我大概落后一个街区 我跟不上了
We're making a right on Vista.
我们在维斯塔路右转
There should be a parking lot on your right.
右侧应该有一个停车场
Is it safe to cut through?
可以穿过去吗
No.
不可以
I think we lost him.
甩掉他了
Don't move!
别动
Don't move, scumbag.
别动 混♥蛋♥
Barnaby?
巴纳比
Thanks for the shortcut, kid.
谢谢你指出捷径 孩子
Bad guys are down. All is well.
坏人倒下了 一切安好
Roger that, Cabe.
收到 凯布
Now it's time to get back to the test.
现在得回去考试了
Uh, yeah, about that.
那个
Uh... time ran out a few minutes ago.
时间几分钟前就已经到了
Test's over.
考试结束了
What?
什么
I was only able to finish about 70% of the questions.
我才答完了百分之七十
For what it's worth, world's got lots of lawyers.
别太难过 这世界上有很多律师了
Not many heroes, though.
但是英雄却不多
Thanks.
谢谢
Problem is, my friend needs a lawyer.
问题是 我朋友需要一名律师
Mr. Curtis, Mrs. Quinn,
柯蒂斯先生 奎恩女士
I apologize for my error in judgment.
我为我的错误判断道歉
It's okay, you can't help it-- you have a small brain.
没事 难免的 你脑子小
How about I arrest you for public indecency?
那我以公然猥亵罪逮捕你呢
Or he can keep his mouth shut,
或者他可以闭上嘴巴
put his pants on, and we can go home.
穿上裤子 我们就能回家了
I like her idea.
我喜欢他的主意
Me, too.
我也是
Well, with all the press here, it's only a matter of time
来了这么多媒体 消息迟早
before it gets out that I was prepared
都会传出去 我本来打算
to put on a bogus dog-and-pony show today.
上演一出好戏呢
It's funny, there was a time
很奇怪 曾经我也
when I cared about the science,
在乎科学
technology, about what's actually important to society,
技术 在乎真正对社会重要的东西
not just about looking important to certain groups of people.
而不是在一小部分人眼中显得很重要
Don't be so hard on yourself.
别太自责了
You know, anyone could have fallen into that trap.
谁都有可能掉到那个陷阱里
Real quick thinking with that trapdoor in there.
你真是急中生智 想到了暗门
Any chance I could steal you back from Scorpion?
我有可能把你从天蝎挖回来吗
Nope.
不可能
Kinda... got a thing for my boss.
有点...喜欢我的老板
Well, hopefully, next time I see you two...
希望下次我见到你们
...it doesn't involve a catastrophe.
不用再碰到灾难
But I won't hold my breath.
但我不会抱太大期待
I, uh... wanted to say thanks.
我...想说谢谢
We never would have survived if it wasn't for you.
要不是你们 我们早就没命了
Both of you.
你们俩
Well, thank you, Vadat.
谢谢你 瓦达特
I guess that means I'm back into the Vor Collective?
我想这说明我能重归芙尔会了吗
Seriously?
你说真的吗
No.
不
Explosive diarrhea?
爆♥炸♥性痢疾
Kind of a hard thing for the fellas to look past.
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表