剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
This is very bad.
情况很不妙
Every single gust of wind pushes the fire
每阵风都在把火焰压回
back down into the methane pocket.
充满甲烷的裂缝空间
It'll produce an explosion equivalent to an atomic bomb.
照这样下去会发生和原♥子♥弹♥威力相同的爆♥炸♥
That's us dead, along with half of Northern Norway.
这样我们和半个北挪威的人都完了
Not gonna happen. Walter?
不会这样的 沃特
Fire.
火
We need fire.
我们需要火
I think we have too much of that.
我们已经有足够多的火了
No, we need to harness it
不 我们要控制它
so we can direct it to where we want,
这样就能把它引到需要的地方了
like the interior ice wall of the crevasse.
比如裂缝里的内层冰
Melt the wall.
融化那层冰
Water flows down into the hole, dowses the flame.
水流进来之后就可以熄灭火焰
Killing the flame is great,
能灭火是不错
but if you blow out an oven burner,
但是当你关掉炉火的时候
it doesn't mean gas isn't still escaping.
并不能阻止煤气泄漏啊
We're gonna avoid imminent explosion,
我们是可以阻止迫在眉睫的爆♥炸♥
but there's still gonna be methane pouring into the atmosphere.
但仍会有大量甲烷进入大气
We'll tackle that when we're not in danger of being disintegrated.
等我们脱离了被炸成碎片的危险后再解决它
The Arctic vehicle. It's military surplus.
北极越野车 这是军事用品
It has an armored undercarriage.
它有武装好的起落装置
Pitch the Arctic truck into the crevasse,
把车投掷到裂缝里面
so it sits over the flame, redirects it around the sides,
让他从火焰柱旁边改变火焰方向
right into the crevasse wall.
直达裂缝的冰墙
Leaving one little issue.
有一个小问题
Someone's got to go the driving.
得有人开车
At exactly the right speed and angle
以精准的速度和投掷角度
to pitch the truck into the crevasse so it sticks.
把车投进裂缝里这样才会在合适的位置悬停
Miss by a hair
失之毫厘
and it topples into the flames.
它就会坠到火焰里
I'm on the numbers.
我来计算数据
This sounds like a suicide mission.
这听上去就像自杀行动
Not if Cabe rolls out the driver side door
如果凯布在到达裂缝之前
just before the crevasse.
恰好跳出车门就不会有事
Thanks for the nomination.
还真谢谢你的钦定啊
Believe in you, man.
我相信你 兄弟
No, the doc's right.
不 医生是对的
I know how to ditch a car at 30 miles an hour.
我知道怎么在开到30迈的时候跳车
You're gonna have to go 45.
恐怕你得开到45
Okay, guys, let's get to work.
好了 大家开动吧
Careful.
小心
Yeah, I got it.
我拿到了
Okay, we got it.
我们计算好了
20% pitch at 45 miles an hour,
20%倾斜度 开45迈
which means you need to get up to 46 when you ditch out
也就是说当你弃车的时候需要达到46迈
and the ditch-out spot needs to be precise.
而且弃车点需要准确
All right, so mark the ice. Place a stake in it.
你在冰上做个标记 在上面插一个木桩
Too big a window as to
这片冰域太滑
when you're gonna hit 45 miles an hour
所以当你以45迈的速度去撞击时
because of the icy terrain.
范围太大了
The exact moment of ditch
弃车精确时间点
is going to have to be calculated on the fly.
只有在行驶途中才可以计算出来
So, somebody that knows the numbers
那得有个懂数据的人
is gonna have to ride with me.
跟我一起去
I know the numbers.
我懂数据
Also, if Cabe drives off,
还有 凯布把车驶离后
you're gonna be writhing on the ground
你要滚到地面上
with more juice in you than Con Ed.
身上的电流比电力公♥司♥都多
That also factored into my decision.
这也是我做出此决定的因素之一
Settled.
那就这么定了
Collins is shotgun.
柯林斯坐副驾
The numbers should work.
数据能奏效
We accounted for the many potential variables.
我们考虑了很多潜在变量
Solid odds for a successful outcome.
胜利就在前方
You can do this.
你能行的
Get out of there safely, okay?
务必安全离开那里 好吗
All right. Thank you.
好 谢谢
Watch the wheel pulling left, old man.
注意车轮别往左偏 老家伙
Oh, right. Thanks.
好 谢谢
Cabe, I know you can do this. All right, buddy.
凯布 我知道你能办到 好 老兄
You guys do know that I'm going with him, right?
你们知道我会跟他一起去 对吧
Yup.
是
Hold on to your beard!
胡子别烧了
Angle it three degrees to your left.
朝左偏三度
Almost there.
快到了
Hold your position.
保持这个方向
I hit 46 miles an hour!
速度开到46迈了
We ditch in three, two, one!
准备跳车 三 二 一
Go!
跳
My cuff is caught!
我的裤子卡住了
No! Wait!
不 等等
Collins isn't jumping.
柯林斯没跳
Jump, you lunatic!
快跳啊 你个疯子
I can't believe I'm saying this.
我不敢相信我会说这个
We have to save Mark Collins.
我们得去救马克·柯林斯
Less than 30 seconds before Collins is cooked alive.
不到三十秒柯林斯就会被烤熟
All those volts going through him,
他身上有这么强的电流
he can't even attempt to climb out!
甚至连爬出来都办不到
Grab the grappling rope and throw it down to me.
去拿锚绳 给我扔下来
Down? Where are you going?
扔下来 你要去哪
Come on! Move out! Let's go!
快 快离开这里
Hurry! The crevasse wall is melting!
快 冰壁在融化
That truck is gonna fall.
卡车要掉下去了
Get your foot in there.
把脚放进去
Okay. ?Pull!
好了 拉绳
You still amped to be a part of the team?
还对加入团队感到激动吗
Keeping an eye on that guy.
留意那个家伙
He's a bore worm.
他是只讨厌的虫子
He burrowed into us, into PANNS.
他钻到我们中间来 扰乱我们的婚姻信条
Now I think he's messing with Walt and Paige.
现在我认为他在跟沃特和佩吉捣乱
We should've known he'd play games.
我们本该知道他会耍花样
We should've protected PANNS.
我们本该以信条为重
I know, right?
说的是啊
That is the new wave of marital stability.
这个信条是婚姻稳定的新气象
It's an unbreakable contract and bond.
这是牢不可破的契约
Well, the ketubah's been around for a thousand years.
一千年前犹太人就有婚前协议了
Happy, that's a PANNS violation right there.
乐乐 你又违背了我们的信条
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
That was Director Carson.
那是卡森部长
I downloaded him on our current situation.
我给他说了目前的情况
A new drill is coming in
一台新的钻孔机36小时后
from the Gulf of Mexico in 36 hours.
从墨西哥湾送到这里
That would suffice.
那就够用了
The collapse of the crevasse
冰隙的倒塌
significantly slowed down the methane release.
明显减缓了沼气释放
It's probably a week till we're back in the red zone
可能再过一周才会增长到危险值
and we should have all the necessary chemicals and bacteria
在那之前 我们应该已经把所有必要的
pumped in well before then.
化学药品和细菌泵送进了井里
There's no "We." Them.
不是我们 是他们
Carson has a military transport waiting at Thule.
卡森在极北有一辆军用运输机
He wants wheels up within the hour with you and me on it.
他想在一小时内让我俩和他一起开动
I'm taking you back to lockup.
我把你带回监狱
Team's gonna stick around for the next day or so
团队在未来一两天会留下来
and wrap things up without us.
把事情做个收尾
Course.
当然
You may be a crazy man...
你也许是个疯子...
but what I saw today showed a lot of guts.
但我今天看到的你胆量过人
Don't go too far.
别走太远
Been lit up like Liberace's Christmas tree
我今天像李伯拉斯的圣诞树一样
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表