剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Uh, some place we can talk privately?
我们可以找地方私下聊吗
Uh, Sly's office.
去希尔办公室吧
Perfect.
太好了
Uh, Ralph, sweetie, will you bring Mommy more tissues?
拉尔夫 亲爱的 给妈妈拿点纸巾啊
Ralph is busy, but have no fear, Walter's here
拉尔夫忙呢 但别担心 沃特在呢
with tissues and mentho-lyptus rub and vegetable elixir
拿来了纸巾 薄荷糖还有蔬菜汁
full of vitamins to put you on the mend.
富含维他命 你会很快好起来
Oh, thank you. Quick warning, though.
谢谢 但警告你一句
The elixir, don't be concerned if it turns your urine red
蔬菜汁 别担心你的尿会因此变红
'cause it-it will. Mm.
因为它有个效果
That's terrible.
好难喝
Yeah, it's got radishes for magnesium,
是啊 有富含镁的萝卜
beets for manganese and ginger root for your nausea.
含锰的甜菜 还有治恶心的姜
Now, you just relax
你放松吧
and prepare yourself for more Valentine's treats.
还有更多情人节礼物呢
You already got me candy and flowers.
你已经给我买♥♥了糖和花了
Well, that's just the beginning.
那只是个开始
I did research on the holiday
我研究过这个节日
and, trust me, I will be checking all the boxes.
相信我 我会每项都做到的
Oh, well, nothing says romance like checking boxes.
没什么比"每项都做到"更浪漫了
So, this Sadie Hawkins dance checks all the boxes.
这个莎狄·霍金斯舞会每一项都符合
It ends early so I won't be tired for Mathletes
结束得早 不会让我太累 影响我
the next morning. I get school credit
次日早晨的数学竞赛 我可以
for doing the decorations and I like the break
凭装饰会堂而拿到学分 我还喜欢
with traditional gender roles in the dating process.
偶尔打破传统的约会性别角色
Sounds great. Couldn't agree more.
听上去很棒 非常同意
You should definitely go.
你绝对该去
That's what I was thinking.
我也是这么想的
But I need to ask you something. Yes.
但我有事要拜托你 好
I haven't even asked you yet.
我还没提出呢
Doesn't matter. I accept.
无所谓 我接受
Great. I'm sure it won't take too long.
好啊 肯定不会要太久的
Mm, wait.
等等
What won't take too long?
什么事不会太久
The tutoring.
家教
I need you to tutor Jesse Colt.
我需要你去给杰西·科特做家教
He's in my civics class, but he's failing trig.
他是我公民课的学生 但他三角学要挂科了
And if he doesn't ace Friday's quiz,
如果周五的测试他不能拿到满分
his parents take away his car, make him quit basketball
他的父母就要拿走他的车 让他退出棒球队
and forbid him to go to the dance.
并禁止他去舞会
I need him to go to that dance, Ralph.
我需要他去舞会 拉尔夫
Mm, because he's helping with the decorations, too?
因为他也帮忙做装饰吗
No, because he has the eyes of Paul Newman
不是 因为他有保罗·纽曼的眼睛
and the shoulders of Atlas.
和巨人一般的双肩
Sadie Hawkins is the perfect opportunity
莎狄·霍金斯是我约他出去的
for me to ask him out.
完美时机
And you're the smartest person I know.
你是我认识的最聪明的人了
If anyone can get
如果有人
Jesse through trig and to the dance, it's you.
能让杰西通过测试 好去跳舞 就是你了
He's outside. Can I get him?
他在门外 我可以让他进来吗
Please?
求你了
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Okay.
好吧
Sorry, Ralph.
我很遗憾 拉尔夫
That sucks.
难为你了
Some entertainment while my love recuperates.
我的爱人在休养 给她来点娱乐节目
Just hooking up the antenna...
把天线安好
You don't see the irony of a tech genius
你不觉得一个技术天才
hooking up a 40-year-old TV?
在修四十年的老电视很讽刺吗
Well, since I don't have a TV in my loft,
我的阁楼里没有电视
I had to make do with what I could find
所以只能在房♥车里找找
behind the trailer.
然后再想办法
Voilà.
好了
It's a little bit shaky, but it'll work.
虽然画面有点摇晃 不过没问题的
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
The crashed medevac chopper is lodged in the girders
医疗直升机坠落后陷在了一栋
high atop the still-under- construction skyscraper behind me.
还在施工的摩天大楼顶部
Pilot and passenger are alive, but firefighters are unable
飞行员和乘客还活着 但困难的是
to reach them, stymied by both the height of the accident site
消防员够不到他们 因为大楼太高
and the strong Santa Ana winds
而且圣安娜风刮得太猛烈
that brought down the chopper in the first place.
这架飞机最初也是受大风影响坠落
Stay tuned as we bring you more on this developing story.
请继续关注事件进展 我们将随时更新
This sounds like the kind of case we normally get called for.
感觉这种案件一般会打给我们
Hello?
喂
Hi, Cabe.
凯布
Toby, Happy, gear up.
托比 乐乐 准备工具
We've got to get a doctor and a pilot
我们得从一架陷在主梁里的
from a chopper on a girder.
直升飞机里救医生和飞行员
Well, that made sense.
行 没毛病
Hey, you guys are headed out?
你们准备出门吗
What about me? You stay.
那我呢 你留下
With sicky? I'm about to leave this den of germs.
陪病人吗 我还准备离开这个病毒窝呢
We'll need you on our servers tracking wind patterns downtown,
我们需要你用服务器追踪市内风向
figure a way to predict gusts.
想办法预测疾风
Copy that.
好的
Hey, uh, Ralph, Sly's gonna be busy,
拉尔夫 希尔会很忙
so help your mom if she needs it.
你照顾好你妈妈
Can I talk to you for a moment?
我能跟你聊两句吗
I'll meet you outside in a second.
你们先出去 一会儿见
Who's that young man?
那个年轻人是谁
Jesse Colt. More like Jesse Dolt.
杰西·科特 不如叫杰西·呆特
Check it out. Hey, Jesse,
看好了 杰西
after we study right triangles,
等我们学完正三角形
we should take a look at wrong triangles. Okay?
可以再看看"误三角形" 好吗
Cool, dude.
好啊
Okay, he's a dullard.
好吧 他是个笨蛋
That's why you're allowing him to do those problems improperly?
所以他做错题你才不管吗
Ralph, I saw the worksheet.
拉尔夫 我看到卷子了
Patty wants to ask him to the dance.
帕蒂想邀请他去跳舞
If he fails, he can't go.
要是他挂科 就去不了了
Then maybe she'll ask me.
那样也许她就会邀请我了
Okay, so, I-I have to go save some people,
好吧 我得去救人
so I don't have time to get into this right now,
没时间了解具体情况
but this is not the way to earn Patty's company.
但你不能靠这种办法让帕蒂陪着你
You're better than this.
这种做法太低级了
You can't talk.
你凭什么说我
You already have my mom.
你都有我妈了
You don't know what it's like.
你不知道单身是什么感觉
Gust took that bird right down.
一阵疾风直接把飞机刮了下来
No way to the top.
我们上不去
Copter rotors severed the elevator cables.
直升机的螺旋桨毁掉了电梯
Ladders don't reach.
梯子又上不去
Wind's too strong to climb up.
风力太强 我们也爬不上去
Crash debris is blocking the copter door
撞击废墟挡住了机舱门
so the pilot and passenger can't exit.
所以飞行员和乘客都出不来
Now, you guys have a reputation
你们是出了名的天才团队
for creative thinking.
擅长创新
Hoping you might have
希望你们能想到
an out-of-the-box solution for this mess.
解决这个困境的好办法
Are the people inside hurt?
里面的人受伤了吗
Just bumps and bruises.
不过是轻微淤青和擦伤
If the chopper isn't working and the people inside are okay,
要是飞机动不了 里面人也没受伤
why not just wait until the wind dies down?
为什么不直接等风停了
Can't. Passenger's Dr. Alicia Miller,
不行 乘客是艾莉西亚·米勒医生
thoracic reconstructive surgeon.
胸腔整形外科医生
She was being flown in
她乘坐直升飞机来
to save a car accident victim
是为了救一名车祸伤者
with a hole torn in his sternum.
他的胸骨出现了穿孔
From what I've heard, he hasn't got much time
我们听说要是她不尽快救他
if she can't get to him.
他的时间不多了
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表