剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Cabe, get in there!
凯布 快进去
If we take the bank,
如果我们现在攻进银行
God forbid the guy's got an itchy trigger finger. We can't.
上帝保佑他不要手指发痒走了火 我们不能这么做
These guys are seconds away
再过一会儿
from taking the last drum of cash out of the vault.
他们就要把金库里的现金拿空了
After that, they are out of range of the dye packs.
那之后 他们就不在染料包的范围内了
If we blow the packs now,
如果现在引爆染料包
that thug knows something's up and he could take Walter out.
那个恶棍就知道出事了 他可能会灭了沃特
Cabe, once that money's loaded up,
凯布 一旦装好了钱
they're gonna come back here and kill us.
他们就会回来杀了我们
Don't move. We'll be out of here soon.
别动 我们很快就离开这
Do it now.
现在行动
Are you seriously telling me to kill you now?
你是在告诉我现在杀了你吗
Now, Sly, do it now!
现在 希尔 就现在
Who's Sly?
希尔是谁
Me.
是我
Let's move!
行动
Move, move!
走 走
Go, go, go!
走 走 走
Go!
走
Freeze! Don't move!
不许动 不许动
Let's go.
咱们走
Get out of the truck! Drop the weapon!
下车 把武器放下
Freeze! Put your hands on your head!
不许动 把手放到头上
That's an immaculate reception.
真是完美的接球
It worked!
成功了
Oh, not quite. There's only seven minutes left.
还没有 只剩七分钟了
There's no way we're gonna make it to the clinic on time.
我们不可能及时赶到诊所
Remember I said I had a plan?
我是不是说过我有计划
What the hell you standing around here for?
你站在这做什么
Your LAPD escort's here.
洛杉矶警局的护送队来了
We're gonna get you kids your baby.
我们帮你们顺利怀上小孩
All right, Happy, we're making haste with the paste.
好了 乐乐 我们正带着这团浆糊匆忙赶去
Okay, please don't call it that.
别那么称呼它
You know what? If you get here in time,
知道吗 如果你们及时赶到这里
you can call it whatever you want. Six minutes left.
想称呼什么都可以 还剩六分钟
We only need four.
我们只要四分钟
Good. Haul your asses.
很好 快点
Hey, my man's baby broth will be here any minute.
我男人的精♥子♥很快就来
Tell your technician to get the wash procedure ready.
让你们的技术人员准备好清洗程序
Um, pardon me.
不好意思
I've got to fill out all these forms.
我得填这些表
Any way you can hold him for just a few minutes?
你能不能帮我抱一下他
Um, I'm actually coming down with something, so I can't.
我染了病 所以不行
But she can.
但她可以
Oh, great. Thanks.
很好 谢谢
Back in a jiff.
很快回来
You're not sick.
你没病
Yeah. Tickle in my throat.
我嗓子痒
Okay. What?
好 什么
Look at you, a natural.
看看你 你是天生的
Cork it.
闭嘴
They just gave us one?
他们给我们送了个孩子吗
Mr. Curtis.
柯提斯先生
We have 30 seconds left to start
距离清洁准备程序开始
the cleaning and preparation process.
只剩30秒了
Here you go.
给你
Thank you.
谢谢
Everything looks good.
一切顺利
Ms. Quinn, the doctor's ready for you.
奎因女士 医生准备好了
Just a little paperwork to sign first.
需要先签一些文件
Okay.
好
Okay, guys.
好 各位
Good luck. See you back at the garage.
好运 车♥库♥见
Good luck, guys.
祝你们好运
Hey.
嘿
You okay?
你还好吗
You look nervous. Don't be.
你看上去很紧张 别紧张
You took the vitamins, you know, you read the fertility books,
你吃了维他命 读了生育书
you wore your loose boxers.
穿了宽松的四角裤
I've actually gone alfresco past few weeks.
过去几个星期我其实没穿内♥裤♥
See? You've done all you can do.
看见没 你已经尽力了
This will all work out.
会有好结果的
I'm not just nervous about becoming a father.
我不是因为要当爸爸而紧张
I'm on edge about being a dad. I mean, I don't...
而是因为我不知道怎么当爸爸 我...
I didn't have any role models. I don't know how I'm gonna do.
我没有榜样可以学习 我不知道该怎么做
But, you know, I've-I've seen you
但我见过你
fill the void in Ralph's life, and...
填补了拉尔夫生命的空缺
actually, you've done it admirably.
其实你做得很棒
It gives me a little confidence that
这给了我一点信心
I might be able to pull this off.
我也许可以做到
If a putz like you can be a good dad...
如果你这样的笨蛋都能当好父亲
I appreciate it, pal.
谢谢你 伙计
Oh, hey, you should have intercourse with Toby
完事之后你应该
after the procedure, just to increase the odds.
跟托比亲密一下 增加成功率
Okay.
好
Bye.
再见
I'm sorry that we fried your satellite antenna.
抱歉烧坏了你的卫星天线
You had no choice.
你们当时别无选择
Nope.
没错
Okay, good night, Ralph.
好吧 晚安 拉尔夫
Uh, aren't you going to Kovelsky's with Sylvester?
你不是要跟希尔维斯特一起去科沃斯基吗
Yes. I'm just going to grab my bag.
是 我去拿我的包
I'm just gonna get some takeout, go home, eat, hit the hay.
我去买♥♥一些外卖♥♥ 然后回家吃饭睡觉
I'm sure Sylvester will want to get back to his apartment, too.
希尔维斯特肯定也想回家
It's been a long day.
今天大家都很辛苦
I think the bow tie says "Fun and flirty."
我觉得领结的意思是"欢乐而挑逗"
I'm ready for my date.
我们备好去约会了
Sorry, pal, but it's not a date.
抱歉 伙计 这不是约会
She thinks you're just a couple of friends
她觉得你们只是朋友
picking up takeout from a diner.
一起去点点儿外卖♥♥带回家
She wants to go home and get some sleep.
她想回家睡觉
How can she not think it's a date?
她怎么会认为这不是约会
I mean, I asked her to go with me.
我邀请她跟我一起去的
How did you ask her?
你怎么邀请的
I said, "Hey, Florence,
我说 "弗洛伦斯
how 'bout grabbing a bite at Kovelsky's with me?"
跟我一起去科沃斯基吃顿饭怎么样"
See, that's not gonna work.
看见没 这样没用的
It's all about linguistics.
你的语言很重要
You need to say, "Florence,
你应该说 "弗洛伦斯
do you want to go on a date with me to Kovelsky's?"
愿意跟我去科沃斯基约会吗"
Or, ideally, someplace whose menus
或者 更理想的情况下
don't come with word scrambles.
去一个菜单上没有"炒"字的地方
That's much harder to say.
那太难说出口了
You can work up to it.
你可以慢慢努力
Okay.
好
Well, I guess I got to go get her.
看来我得去接她了
Um, how do I look?
我看上去怎么样
Like 69.23 Bitcoin.
就像69.23个比特币那么值钱
Thanks, Ralph.
谢谢你 拉尔夫
Ralph, honey, come in here.
拉尔夫 亲爱的 过来
Hey, so since, uh, you and Walter
由于你和沃特
can't work on your satellite tonight, he's gonna catch up
今晚没法研究卫星 他会去
on some billing and we're gonna watch a movie.
补交一些账单 我们去看电影
Sure.
好
Tell you what, Ralph. After dinner,
这样吧 拉尔夫 晚餐之后
how about you and I repair the antenna?
咱们一起修天线怎么样
But it's totally fried.
但天线已经完全烧坏了
That'll just make it more fun and challenging.
这样就更有趣 更充满挑战了
Yeah, the weather's nice. I can set up some work lights.
好 天气不错 我可以架一些工作灯
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表