剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
You mind telling me how you guys came up with
能否告诉我你们怎么能筹措出
a half mil bail?
五十万的保释金
I dove into some savings.
我动了存款
I promised some online wrenchers vintage bike parts at good prices.
我以大价钱在网上卖♥♥了一些古董机车的零件
Same here, except comics instead of motorcycle stuff.
我也一样 不过我卖♥♥的是漫画不是摩托车
You know those blank checks you get
你知道信♥用♥卡♥账单上
with your credit card bills?
会有的那些空白支票吧
So a loan for 19%?
你借了利率19%的贷款吗
19.5.
是19.5%
Mortgage. On the business.
抵押贷款 用公♥司♥抵押
You put Scorpion up as collateral?
你把天蝎抵押了吗
The garage, everything?
车♥库♥那些 都抵押了吗
It was either that or leave you in prison.
不这样的话 就得放任你在监狱里
It was jail, not prison!
是监禁 不是监狱
I can handle myself.
我自己能处理
You know, Cabe, you have
凯布 你道谢的方式
a very weird way of saying thank you.
还真是很独特
Listen to me next time, and then I'll thank you.
你下次听我的 我就会谢你
Don't argue with them, it was my fault.
别跟他们吵 是我的错
Stop it right there. You hesitated to release Collins.
别说了 你犹豫过要不要放柯林斯
You knew it was breaking the law.
你知道这是违法
I was the one who yelled at you to hurry up and do it.
是我冲你大吼 让你赶紧动手
When was the last time anybody convinced me
你什么时候见过谁能逼我
to do something I didn't want to do?
做我不想做的事
Yesterday.
昨天
When Walter got you to uncuff Collins.
沃特让你解开柯林斯的铐子
Weren't you just listening?
你刚才不是听见了吗
I take full responsibility.
我全权负责
The buck stops here.
不必争了
Is that why you told Allie not to call us?
所以你才让艾莉别打给我们吗
Machismo nonsense?
搞什么大男子主义
I didn't want to be a burden, now I am.
我不想成为你们的累赘 可现在成了
Family's not a burden.
家人不是累赘
What's a burden crippling debt,
一屁♥股♥债才是累赘
so I took on a case while you were bailing Cabe out.
所以你们保释凯布时我接了个案子
Without discussing it first?
怎么没提前讨论
Could be a year till we get Cabe's trial date,
可能得一年后才知道凯布的审判日期
and we're waiting to hear from his lawyer,
还得等律师的消息
so in the meantime, while we're trying to keep Scorpion above water,
与此同时 我们得让天蝎正常运转
we need to bail ourselves out of a half a million dollar debt.
还掉欠下的五十万债务
Unbelievable. The client is Wildlife Animal Guardians.
居然 对方是野生动物保护协会
It's a charity, so it won't pay top dollar,
是慈善机构 所以报酬不会太多
but since we're currently at our bottom dollar,
但毕竟我们现在身无分文
I suggest we get to work.
还是赶紧上工吧
A poached rhino horn.
偷猎的犀牛角
We intercepted a case on the black market.
我们在黑市上截获了一起案子
Problem is, we have no idea where it came from.
问题是 不知道是哪里来的
Could be Africa, Malaysia, India.
可能是亚洲 马来西亚 印度
People are still killing these animals for their horns, huh?
人们还处于杀动物取角的年代吗
They're ground up, and then they're sold in vials
把犀牛角碾成粉 装进药瓶售卖♥♥
worth a fortune in Asia
在亚洲可以卖♥♥到天价
for their purported medicinal benefits.
因为所谓的养生价值
They think it gives a little goose to the old gooty.
他们觉得能给"羞羞"加点马力
A $213 billion industry destroying wildlife worldwide.
一个伤害全球野生动物的产业 价值高达2130亿
Often funding other operations.
同时还为其他恶行提供资金
Human trafficking, drugs, terrorism.
贩卖♥♥人口 贩毒 恐怖活动
Correct. I called Scorpion
没错 我之所以联♥系♥天蝎
because I read about the DNA sequencer you'd developed.
是因为我听过你们发明的DNA测序仪
Yes.
没错
We've used it on spies in Cuba.
我们用它在古巴对付蜘蛛
And monkey poop.
还有猴子便便
The number of horns we intercepted indicates
据我们截获的犀牛角数量显示
that they are ramping up their operation.
他们越来越猖狂了
They could wipe out thousands of rhinos
如果我们不尽快采取对策的话
at the end of the month if we don't act fast.
到月底他们可能会杀死上千头犀牛
My hope is you could sample the horns we intercepted
我希望你们能检测我们截获的犀牛角
and identify the subspecies of rhino.
鉴定出犀牛的品种
With that information,
一旦得知了它们的品种
we should be able narrow down
我们就可以缩小
the geographic region the horns came from.
这些犀牛角的来源地的范围
And if you can figure out where they came from,
假如你们能确定它们的来源
you can notify the proper authorities
就能通知相关机构
and nail the poachers.
抓住这些偷猎者
Piece of cake.
小菜一碟
Adissa, does your organization work closely with law enforcement?
艾蒂萨 你们的组织和执法部门有合作吗
Yes. But we've only been able to arrest low-level foot soldiers.
有的 但我们只能逮捕那些底下的小兵
That just disrupts business a day or two.
那样只能将他们的生意搅黄一阵子
You could go after wealthy buyers,
你们可以去追查那些富有的买♥♥家
but basic economic theory dictates
但基本的经济原理决定了
that you'll always have someone to take their place if demand is high.
只要需求高 就总会有源源不断的买♥♥方
Best way to nail an organized crime unit
根除一个犯罪组织的最佳方式
is to cut out the middleman.
是端掉他们的中间商
Eliminate distribution,
只要把中间商除掉
the organization is left topless and bottomless.
这个组织就上无所依下无所靠了
Like certain clubs near the airport.
机场附近的一些酒吧就是上无所衣下无所裤
Got the results.
结果出来了
That quickly?
这么快吗
That's impossible.
不可能吧
Nope. I ran the sequence on an online database.
可能 我在一个网上数据库里检索了这个序列
The horn came from a crash of rhinos in a region of five valleys
这种犀牛角是波扎塔[虚构国名]
in the nation of Bozatta.
这五个山谷这片区域的犀牛身上的
Still a pretty big swath of land.
还是挺大一片区域的
Well, we can narrow it down.
我们可以缩小范围
All we do is match the DNA in the horn
我们只需要将犀牛角上的DNA
to DNA samples on the ground.
和当地取得的样本DNA匹配就行了
Oh, no, more poop?
不会吧 又要去捣鼓便便吗
Well, rhino dung is full of DNA.
犀牛的粪便里富含DNA
And parasites, and bacteria.
以及寄生虫和细菌
We get a match on dung in a specific valley,
假如我们在某个特定山谷发现了匹配的粪便
we'll know that's where the poachers are working out of.
我们就能知道这些偷猎者的活动范围了
Then the authorities move in.
然后官方介入
This is exactly the help we need.
我们正是需要这种帮助
I'll make arrangements to fly you all out immediately.
我马上安排你们飞过去
Okay, team, let's get packing.
好了 队友们 收拾行李吧
Um, I had to surrender my passport as a condition of bail.
作为保释的条件 我上交了我的护照
I can't come.
我去不了
Oh, okay.
好吧
Well, you can QB from the garage.
你可以在车♥库♥里远程支援
Maybe you can watch over Ralph this weekend
或者等拉尔夫放学后
after he gets dropped off from school?
你可以帮着照看他一个周末
Paige, that work for you?
佩吉 可以吗
Absolutely.
没问题
Great.
好极了
Relegated to babysitter.
降级成保姆了
Look at this terrain.
看看这地形
I am hoping to see a West African common loon.
我希望能看见一只西非白嘴潜鸟
I'm looking at a West Altadenia common loon right now.
我正看着一位西艾萨迪尼亚傻子
This is one of several compounds around the world
这是分布在世界各地的机构之一
to rehab and protect endangered animals.
致力于救助和保护濒危动物
Don't be alarmed by the firepower.
别被枪♥支♥吓到
It's protection from poachers.
那是为了赶跑偷猎者
Well, the magazine capacity and firing speed
凭这弹夹容量和射击速度
would surely put a hitch in the giddyup of any bad guys.
一定是能让坏人屁滚尿流的
"Hitch in the giddyup"?
"屁滚尿流"
I thought we left Cabe at home.
我们不是把凯布留在家里了吗
Don't be alarmed.
不用怕
I'm very well-trained
我训练有素
and will have my rifle on the plains.
而且到了平原上我会带着步♥枪♥的
Come. Let me show you our medical facilities.
来吧 我带你们看看我们的医疗设备
Thank you, officer.
谢谢你 长官
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表