剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
I...
我...
I didn't feel like a man.
感觉自己不像个男人
I-I know I was relying
我知道
on an outdated construct, but...
这种观念已经过时了
it all affected me, emotionally.
但它影响了我的情绪
And, clearly, physically, and...
以及身体
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Okay, now let me apologize.
好了 现在轮到我道歉了
What for?
为什么道歉
Uh, I objectified you. Totally ogled you.
我把你当玩物 向你暗送秋波
When you went up the exhaust shaft, ready to save the day,
你爬上排气管拯救世界时
I checked out your tuchus.
我打量了你的屁♥股♥
It got my motor running, so...
这让我性奋了起来
how about we get out of here and make up for
不如我们离开这
the honeymoon time like you promised?
补过一下蜜月
You don't have to ask me twice.
无须多问
Wait till I tell you about Walter's dream.
等我给你讲讲沃特的梦
Do you want to curl up on my couch?
想不想躺在我的沙发上
Oh, I could use a cup of hot tea and an old movie.
喝一杯热茶 看一部老电影或许很不错
Sounds like a plan.
听上去不错
So I saw you talking to Flo earlier.
我刚才看到你跟弗洛聊天了
You glad I convinced you to keep her around?
是不是很开心我说服你让她留下
She was invaluable today. Yes.
今天没有她真是不行 是
I have to admit the reason why
不得不承认
I didn't want her to come was, uh, childish.
我之前不愿让她一起去 原因很幼稚
What was that? It's very silly, actually.
什么原因 挺蠢的
I-I dreamt we were married
我梦见我跟她结婚了
and we kissed. What?!
还接吻了 什么
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表