剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Won't want her hearing our plan.
不能让她听到我们的计划
Okay, Walt, Paige, what's going on?
好了 沃特 佩吉 情况如何
Happy! Thank God. We're buried in a cave.
乐乐 谢天谢地 我们被埋在洞里了
Frank's returning to the truck.
弗兰克正往卡车那儿走
Not good. We need your winch to remove the rocks.
不妙啊 得用你的牵引机移开石块
Well, we can't get to you without possibly
弗兰克正往回走
crossing Frank on his way back here.
我们去找你们 很有可能被他撞见
Then find a way he definitely won't be going.
那就找条他绝对不会走的路
He can't climb with all the bags he's carrying.
他背着那么多包 爬不了山路
Uh, there's a Search and Rescue map in the truck. Great.
卡车里有张搜救地图 很好
Now, remember Sly's calculations for fake-Elijah's parachute jump?
还记得希尔计算的假以利亚的跳伞位置吗
We leapt off the cliff about four miles southeast of there.
我们从该地东南方6.4千米处跳下了悬崖
Uh, 15 feet high.
4.5米高
Okay, I found it.
好 我找到了
Uh, there is a 90-foot cliff
有个27米高的悬崖
not far from here.
离这儿不远
There's rope in the truck.
卡车上有绳子
Toby could rappel down. I could?
托比能滑下去 是吗
And be a few miles shy of you.
那儿离你们还有几千米
He'll carry the winch on his back. I will?
他会背着牵引机 是吗
Yeah, you baby.
对 你个软蛋
And once you are gone,
你一出发
I will pull the spark plugs from the truck,
我就拔掉卡车的火花塞
and booby-trap the door, so once they're both closed,
在门上设陷阱 两者一关闭
Daddy and his little girl can't get out.
老爸和他的小女儿就都逃不掉了
Frank can shoot his way out.
弗兰克可以用枪把门打开
It's a rescue vehicle designed for mountain conditions.
那是辆山地救援车
The windows are reinforced to withstand rockfalls.
窗户加固了 能抵挡落石
It's essentially bulletproof.
实际上也能防弹
All right, guys.
好了 各位
Hold tight. I'll, uh... I'll see you soon.
坚持住 我们一会儿见
Okay. Hurry.
好 快点
You know, scary as it sounds,
虽然听起来很吓人
our fate is in Toby's hands.
但我们的命运就掌握在托比手中了
Still better than being in Cabe's shoes.
但还是比凯布的情况要好
Walter, do you have any idea how cold that sounds?
沃特 你知道这样说听起来有多冷漠吗
Well, it's a fact.
这是事实啊
I'd rather be here with a chance of rescue
我宁愿在这儿等待一丝救援的希望
than be facing years in prison
也不愿面临牢狱之灾时
with a novice attorney as my only hope.
把一个新手律师当做最后一根稻草
The "Say it to your cellmate" comment this morning,
今天上午说的那句"跟你的狱友说去吧"
intentionally not buying him bananas.
还有故意不给他买♥♥香蕉
I had no idea he wanted bananas.
我不知道他想要香蕉
Do you realize what you're doing?
你知道你在干什么吗
You're subconsciously distancing yourself from Cabe
你是潜意识里在疏远凯布
so if he goes to prison, it'll hurt less.
他要是入狱了 你就没那么难受
But you are only ruining your last moments with him.
但这样只会毁掉跟他相处的最后时刻
Didn't you ever have a friend move away when you were a kid
你小时候难道没遇到要搬走的朋友
and have to say good-bye?
于是不得不告别吗
I didn't have friends...
在天蝎之前
before Scorpion, so...
我没有朋友 所以
didn't really have a... a friend to lose.
之前真没遇到失去朋友这种事
I don't know what I'd do if Cabe gets taken away.
我不知道凯布被抓走了我该怎么办
Don't know how to process it.
也不知道该如何应对
When my mom left my dad...
我妈妈离开我爸爸时
he said to me, "The worst thing you can do to yourself
他跟我说"对自己最狠的做法就是
is care about someone more than you care about yourself."
关心某人胜过关心自己"
He meant pain is the price you pay for love.
他说痛苦是爱的代价
You are trying to avoid paying the price.
你现在在逃避付出代价
Tell me what to do. I don't... I don't know.
告诉我该怎么办 我不知道
Don't push him away.
别推开他
'Cause if the worst happens...
因为要是出现最坏的情况
you'll never forgive yourself.
你绝对不会原谅自己的
You sure you had the address right?
你确定地址是对的吗
I have a very high IQ. I know how to read an address.
我的智商很高 我看得懂地址
Oh, man, it's your prosecutor.
天啊 你的检察官
Hello. This is Sylvester Dodd.
你好 我是希尔维斯特·多德
This is Assistant U.S. Attorney Hadley Dine,
我是负责格洛案子的
assigned to Mr. Gallo's case,
助理检察官哈德利·戴安
notifying you that we'll be subpoenaing
特此通知我们将传审
all of his financial records.
他所有的财务记录
We received an anonymous tip
有人向我们匿名举报
from an account in your client's name
你当事人名下的某个账户
with a recent deposit of $50,000.
最近存入了五万块钱
No way! I'm broke!
不可能 我没钱
What does this have to do with Mark Collins?
这跟马克·柯林斯有什么关系
The deposit was traced
存款可追溯到
to an offshore account in Collins's name at Tuza Banco.
柯林斯在图扎银行开的一个离岸账户
Mr. Collins sent your client the money.
柯林斯给你当事人汇款
I'll call you back.
再联♥系♥
That's bull.
胡扯
I never took any money from Collins.
我从没拿柯林斯的钱
I've never set foot near a Tuza Banco.
我从没去过什么图扎银行
Cabe.
凯布
That son of a bitch is toying with us.
那王八蛋在耍我们
Hey, what's your problem?
你怎么了
The air cast is deflating.
脚踝固定器越来越紧了
Hurts like hell.
疼死我了
Well, you've made some poor life choices. Sorry.
你已经做出了选择 抱歉
I'll pump your cast, but I want some answers.
我帮你解压 但你得回答问题
Fine. Just help me.
好 帮帮我
So, when did you decide to join the family business
你什么时候决定加入家族生意
of being a dirtbag criminal?
做个罪犯人♥渣♥的
Screw you. Okay.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 好啊
Cast go bye-bye.
不帮你解压了
No, no, no. I'm sorry, sorry, sorry.
不不 抱歉 抱歉
I don't know. I-I just always followed my dad around.
不知道 我一直跟随我的爸爸
It was just me and him.
就我们父女俩
What he did, I did. But...
他做什么 我就做什么 但
when you were a kid,
你当时还小
were you stealing Barbies and stuff?
你当时偷芭比娃娃之类的了吗
What are you getting at?
你想说什么
Was it your call, or did he drag you into this mess?
是你自愿的 还是他把你拖入泥潭
You know what? Forget it. I don't care.
算了 没我的事
I mean, your dad's your dad, you know?
我是说 父亲总归是父亲
When we get back,
我们回去后
you and Walter are gonna get into that CLAM thing.
你和沃特去好好处理一下定逮模块
And you're gonna figure out how Collins cracked it. Cabe.
你要查清柯林斯是如何破解的 凯布
And then you're gonna figure out how to track him.
还要搞清如何追踪到他
And then we're gonna find him. Cabe.
到时我们就能找到他 凯布
And I'm gonna beat him to within an inch of his life
然后我要把他打个半死
until he confesses. Cabe.
直到坦白为止 凯布
He beat us, okay?
是他打败了我们
He totally manipulated us.
他把我们耍得团团转
You need to stop with these unrealistic fantasies.
别再这说些不现实的话
You taking the stand, you beating Collins to confession.
你去作证 逼柯林斯坦白醉醒
You need to get real.
你得面对现实
This is going to be a tough trial.
这会是场艰难的官司
And the only way out is through.
只有直面 才能解决问题
You need to get that in your head.
你得记住这点
Walter?
沃特
Paige? Toby! Toby, in here!
佩吉 托比 托比 在这
Where have you been?!
你去哪了
Oh, I'm so sorry. Did I not scale down a 90-foot cliff
抱歉啊 我这不是爬下27米多高的悬崖
and run here with a piece of machinery
然后背着机械设备
strapped to my back fast enough for you?
拼命跑来救你们了吗
Point taken.
知道啦
I'm gonna feed the strap to you now.
我把带子塞进去
Wrap it around and then send it back to me.
绕一圈 然后给我
Got it. Okay.
接到了 好了
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表