剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
So, I failed on every front.
我一件事都没做好
But that's romantic. Newlyweds, stuck in a room,
还是挺浪漫的 新婚夫妻待在房♥间里
rain pouring down.
外面下着大雨
What? Toby, my only job here on Scorpion is to help you guys.
怎么 我在天蝎的唯一工作就是帮助你们
You need to trust me.
你得信任我
After all that happened,
发生了那么多事
uh, my confidence was at zero.
我的自信已经跌到零
So...
所以
when the baby-making show was supposed to commence...
在造人♥大♥戏本该上演的时候...
I couldn't raise the curtain.
我没能拉"起"帷幕
Well, that... I mean, that happens.
这个 这也是难免的
It's no big deal.
不是什么大事
When you're trying to get pregnant,
夫妻俩人想要宝宝的时候
it's a pretty big deal.
这就是大事
You know better than anyone it's-it's probably all mental.
你应该最清楚 也许都是心理作用
You just need to get your mojo back.
你得想办法找回自信
Yeah, well, nothing makes you feel manly like being told
是啊 被小妖精弗洛伦斯抢了位置
to stay behind while Florence the Pixie takes your place.
肯定让人特别受鼓舞
Did you mean "Florence and the Machine"?
你是想说"弗洛伦斯和机器乐队"
Or the "Pixies"?
还是"小妖精乐队"
Both are successful indie rock bands.
两个都是非常优秀的独♥立♥摇滚乐队
Seems like something's wrong here.
好像有什么不对劲
That's what Happy said.
乐乐也是这么说的
Huh? Toby is just upset
什么 托比只是有点不开心
that Florence is coming along when he isn't.
弗洛伦斯可以出任务 而他不行
Well, I can check the filtration systems.
我可以去检查过滤系统
Florence doesn't need to come.
弗洛伦斯可以不去
No, she has more chemistry expertise than you.
不行 她的化学知识比你多
Besides, she needs the work.
再说了 她需要工作
Boosts our fee. Win-win.
还能多拿钱 双赢
I just think it's unfair to Toby to bring in an outsider.
我只是觉得带外人去对托比不公平
An outsider?
外人
She saved your life.
她救了你的命
I thought you were okay with her now.
你现在不是接纳她了吗
I am, but...
确实 但是
Good! Then everything's settled.
很好 那就这样吧
That's also what Happy said.
乐乐也是这么说的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
No, never mind me.
算了 不用管我
What's up with lying to Paige?
你为什么要对佩吉撒谎
I read deception all over you.
你浑身都是有所隐瞒的信♥号♥♥
And you could normally care less
而且你平时怎么会在乎
whether I find something unfair or not.
我觉得一件事是否公平
I need your professional opinion about a dream I had.
我需要你帮我分♥析♥下我做的一个梦
Did it involve leaving me behind in the garage?
内容包括把我留在车♥库♥里吗
No. It involved Florence and I
没有 内容是我和弗洛伦斯
kissing in the garage.
在车♥库♥里接吻
I dreamt we were married.
我梦到我们结婚了
Yowza. Wow.
我去
Oh, that's why you don't want her coming along.
怪不得你不想带她一起去
You feel guilty about your perverted dream, huh?
你因为那个变♥态♥的梦很内疚 对吧
It wasn't perverse.
我不是故意的
It happened when I was unconscious
是我从楼梯上摔下来之后
from falling down the stairs. Mm-hmm.
昏迷期间做的梦
Toby, I th... I thought I loved Paige.
托比 我以为我很爱佩吉
You can relax. The fact that
放轻松 你现在这么内疚
you feel so guilty proves that you do love her.
就说明你确实很爱她
Look, your dream is just a function of biology, you know?
听我说 你的梦只是生理机能的表现
You're unconscious, but the olfactory and auditory centers
你在昏迷 但是你大脑中的
of your brain continue to provide stimuli.
听觉和嗅觉中心还在继续传递刺♥激♥
You know? Florence found you,
懂吧 弗洛伦斯找到了你
and she yelled at you to wake up, right?
她冲你呼喊 想叫你醒来 对不对
So, you heard her-- she winds up in your dream.
你听见了她的声音 她就入了你的梦
But my wife?
可是当我妻子
Kissing me?
还吻我
She was trying to keep you alive, right?
她在努力拯救你的生命
She was caring for you.
她在照顾你
So your subconscious made her someone that fits that role,
于是你的潜意识就创造了符合设定的角色
a spouse.
一位伴侣
You did nothing wrong.
你没有做错事
Thank you.
谢谢
That's helpful. Yeah.
很有帮助 客气
Well, try to get whatever behaviorist SafeCorp hired to do that.
那个安全生存公♥司♥的行为专家能办到吗
So, can I come along?
那我能一起去吗
No.
不能
You know what, go ahead.
算了 无所谓
I really don't give a crap.
我不在乎[没屎]
Laxatives are sold in nine markets and pharmacies
三英里以内有9家超♥市♥和药房♥
within a three-mile radius.
可以卖♥♥到泻药
Shut up.
闭嘴
Should I put in one of those comms like you guys always wear?
我要跟你们一样戴通讯设备吗
Not today. Bunker has shielding that renders them useless.
今天不用 他们的地堡会屏蔽所有信♥号♥♥
Hello, Team Scorpion.
天蝎团队 你们好
Quincy Berkstead?
昆西·博科斯塔德
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这里
Isn't he the pop psychologist that sells books
他不是那个在超♥市♥里卖♥♥书的
in supermarkets?
流行心理学家吗
By the millions.
卖♥♥了几百万本哦
You are the behaviorist that SafeCorp hired?
安全生存公♥司♥就是聘请了你吗
Not hired. I received equity in the company
不是聘请 公♥司♥有我的股份
in exchange for my work in human dynamics,
我会根据对人类动力学的研究
customizing the bunker so people can live in it for years
不断修缮地堡 让人们能够长♥期♥居住
while keeping their sanity.
还不会失去自己的理智
Speaking of which, I am about to lose mine.
说到理智 我快没理智了
Walt, I am not working with this jerk.
沃特 我不要和那个混♥蛋♥一起共事
Why do you guys hate him?
你们为什么都讨厌他
He married Toby's ex-girlfriend.
他娶了托比的前女友
Stole Toby's ex-fiancée.
撬走了托比的前未婚妻
He's a snake. Please,
他是个阴险的人 拜托
don't let my past with Mr. Curtis...
别让我和柯蒂斯先生的过去
Doctor Curtis.
是柯蒂斯博士
My mistake.
不好意思
Don't let our past keep Scorpion from a lucrative job.
不要让我们的过去让天蝎失去这个赚钱的机会
And we'd benefit as well:
我们也可以获利
a sign-off from a team of geniuses
有一组天才的背书
would set buyers' minds at ease.
能让买♥♥家放宽心
You should be flattered I chose you.
我选你们是你们的光荣
I'm no psychiatrist, but maybe your getting your jollies
我不是精神病医生 但能羞辱我的丈夫
by humiliating my husband factored into your decision.
或许也是你做决定选我们的因素之一
Toby got married?
托比结婚了
Fantastic.
太好了
Then he's finally stopped pining after my wife
他终于不用再对我老婆朝思暮想了
and it's all in the past and we can get to work.
恩怨一笔勾销 我们可以开始工作了
Quincy, given the situation,
昆西 考虑到种种
we can't accept the job.
我们不能接受这份工作
I need this job done ASAP.
我需要这项工作尽快完成
I'll double your fee.
我出双倍的价格
We could give Toby a cut.
我们可以给托比也分一些钱
It would hurt Toby's feelings
要是托比知道我们要和昆西一起共事
if he knew that we were working with Quincy.
会伤害他的感情的
Screw his feelings. We need a bedroom set.
管他的感情 我们需要一套卧室家具
Excellent. Shall we?
很好 我们可以开始了吗
The entire bunker is run by our AI module,
整个地堡是由我们的人工智能组件
Dorie. May she?
多莉控制的 由请
Welcome, Walter O'Brien, founder of Scorpion;
欢迎 天蝎创始人沃特·奥布莱恩
Alderman Sylvester Dodd;
希尔维斯特·多德市议员
Florence Tipton, PhD in chemistry
得克萨斯大学化学博士弗洛伦斯·蒂普顿
from the University of Texas;
弗洛伦斯·蒂普顿
and Happy Quinn, mechanical prodigy
还有机械天才 乐乐·奎恩
and pop star, alias Feliz.
另外还是歌♥星 又名费利茨
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表