剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Okay. The hole's too big to patch
好吧 这洞太大
before the toxins get pumped through.
来不及在有毒物质通过前补好
Now it won't just spray the gas outside.
现在毒气不仅会喷洒到外面
It'll spray into this bunker. Killing us all.
还会喷洒到地堡里 毒死我们大家
Sly.
希尔
How long till disperse-ment?
散播还要多久
Nine minutes.
九分钟
We got to get Dorie to stop the gas.
得让多莉关掉毒气
I can't get through her system.
我没法入侵她的系统
She's smarter than me.
她比我聪明
That's nonsense. Nobody is smarter than you.
胡说 没人比你聪明
Except for me and Ralph and four other people I've read about.
除了我 拉尔夫和其他我读到过的四个人
Sly, you can stop the gas. You-you said earlier
希尔 你可以关掉毒气 你之前说
that AI can't handle a paradox, right?
人工智能搞不定悖论 对吧
Well, if you give it a real head-scratcher,
如果你给它丢个烧脑的难题
then all its computing power is gonna be directed
所有运算能力就会被用于
toward solving it, and we can slip a directive into its mainframe.
解决那个难题 我们就可以在它的主机下达指令
Dorie, you are familiar with metaphysical solipsism?
多莉 你熟悉形而上学论吧
Metaphysical solipsism is a philosophical theory.
形而上学是一个哲学理论
Correct.
没错
It contends that nothing truly exists
它认为在思想之外
outside of one's mind.
一切皆不存在
So technically, Toby doesn't exist.
严格来说 托比是不存在的
And you don't need to eliminate something that doesn't exist.
那你就不必消除根本不存在的东西
Hence, you don't need to eliminate Toby.
因此你不必消除托比
My sensors detect Tobias Curtis's breathing
我的传感器检测到托拜厄斯·柯蒂斯
and thermal energy; therefore, he exists.
有呼吸和热量 因此他是存在的
Metaphysical solipsism is wrong.
形而上学论是错的
This is why I hated philosophy class.
所以我才不喜欢哲学课
Toby, hold your breath. She's right it's all about breath.
托比 屏住呼吸 对 就因为你有呼吸
Uh, how do I stop generating heat? Not your breath,
那我要怎么不产生热量 不是你的呼吸
Quincy's breath.
是昆西的呼吸
If Sly can get Dorie preoccupied
如果希尔能让多莉
with some unsolvable conundrum,
忙于研究无解的难题
then her processor will be vulnerable.
那她的处理器就不堪一击
And then if we can get Quincy topside,
如果我们能让昆西上去
he could use his gastro-print
他就能用他的肠胃印记
to access the front-door computer
登入前门的电脑
and slip an order to stop the gas attack
并下达指令阻止毒气袭击
past Dorie's defenses. Yes! Quincy, you can do this...
躲过多莉的防御 对 昆西 你可以的
Quincy?
昆西
Wha...
什么
Come out.
出来
We need you. I'm sorry, I can't.
我们需要你 抱歉 我不行
Quincy, what are you doing? This room
昆西 你在干什么 这间房♥
is hermetically sealed.
是密封的
It'll be safe when the gas comes.
毒气来了也会很安全
Did you ever think we want to be in there?
你没想过我们也想进去吗
Or how about all the people in the kill radius
或是在你设计的地堡周围
around the bunker you designed?
杀伤半径以内的所有人呢
There's limited oxygen in here.
里面的氧气有限
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I am not opening the door.
我不会开门
You dirty little snake in the glass!
你个关在玻璃里忘恩负义的毒蛇
Look, I am your wife. Are you kidding me?
我是你妻子 你搞什么
I'm sorry, sweetheart, it's very hard to hear in here.
抱歉 亲爱的 里面听不太清
Guys, forget about him. We don't need him.
各位 别理他了 不需要他了
We need his gut flora, and he's providing us that
需要他的肠道菌群 关在密封的房♥间里
by locking himself in this airtight room.
正好给我们提供了需要的
I think I get where you're going.
我知道你怎么想的了
This carbon scrubber filters the storage room's air.
这个碳洗涤器过滤了库房♥里的空气
He's been in there hyperventilating
他在过去的一分钟里
like a baby for the past minute.
都在像个小孩子一样过度呼吸
It's got to have some of his microbes in here.
这里肯定有他体内的菌体
If we isolate his larger gut flora
如果我们能分离他的大肠道菌群
into an airtight container, we can blow it into the sensor.
装进密封的容器 就能朝传感器释放
We create static on the wire and drag it across the scrubber,
我们在电线上制♥造♥静电 从洗涤器上拖过
the charged flora molecules will stick to it,
带电的菌体分子就会附着在上面
and then we put the wire into a compressed air can
然后把电线放进我带来清理工具的
that I carry to clean my tools, and we're good to go.
压缩空气罐里 然后就得救了
Let's go get that can.
去拿那个罐子
Okay. Yeah. Now, we need to create a powerful enough
好 我们需要制♥造♥足够强大的
electrostatic charge. We can do that
静电荷 我们可以
by rubbing your polyester jacket against my wool sweater.
用你的聚酯夹克摩擦我的羊毛衫
Take it off first.
先脱下
There is a plane crash.
发生了空难
Every single person on board dies,
机上每一个人都死了
but yet, there are two survivors.
但有两位幸存者
How is this possible?
这是为什么呢
Every single person died.
每一个[单身的]人都死了
The two that survived were married.
那两位结婚了 不是"一个人"
Son of a brain teaser. All right, smarty,
脑筋急转弯能手 好吧 聪明鬼
try this one on.
考考你这个
How does someone lift an elephant with one hand?
一个人用一只手怎么举起大象[单手大象]
They do not, as there are no elephants with one hand.
不可能 因为没有单手大象
Or two hands, for that matter.
连双手大象也没有
Damn, you're good.
该死 你太强了
Guys, Cabe and Paige just drove onto the property.
各位 凯布和佩吉刚才开车进去了
They have no idea that the gas will be released soon.
他们不知道就快排气了
They'll be dead in five minutes.
他们五分钟后就没命了
Crap. Can't throw the rope down the shaft
该死 如果我们进不去
if we can't get past that.
就没法把绳子扔进排气井
Egan said there'd be some security surprises.
艾甘说有意外的安保措施
Hey, Paige!
佩吉
Cabe! Can you hear me? Toby,
凯布 能听见吗 托比
we're out here, but there's an electric fence
我们在这里 但是排气井
around the exhaust shaft.
外面围着电网
Look, neurotoxic gas is gonna flood where you are
几分钟后你们站的地方会涌入毒气
in minutes. We can stop it,
我们能阻止它
but we need you to send down that rope.
不过我们需要你们把绳子放下来
Well, we can't get it to you.
我们没法拿绳子给你
Egan said the exhaust shaft
艾甘说排气井
is over an industrial fan. Is that right, Toby?
下面是工业扇 是吗 托比
Yeah, but I left my Mary Poppins umbrella at home.
对 但我把智能雨伞放家里了
We don't need an umbrella. We have a parachute.
我们不需要雨伞 我们有降落伞
That's too light. The fan'll blow it back out.
那太轻了 工业扇会把它吹飞的
Nope, not if we use this.
不会 用这个就行了
Toby, Cabe's gonna try and throw the parachute
托比 凯布要把降落伞
down into the shaft. Step back.
扔进排气井 你往后退
All right, Cabe. Look, hey, buddy, I know you can make this shot.
好吧 凯布 兄弟 我知道你扔得准
Sure wish I didn't call 'em the Washington Generals earlier.
真希望我之前没说他们是华盛顿将军队
You know who could make this shot?
你知道谁能扔中吗
Is one of the young Homeland recruits
毫不费力通过体能测试的
who can pass a fitness test without even trying.
国安部年轻新兵
You're trying to piss me off to psych me up.
你是在用激将法
Working? Yep.
有用吗 是
There's not enough of the wire between the fabric-- move closer.
金属丝不够 你站近点
Closer. It's static electricity, not real electricity.
再近点啊 这是静电 不是真的电
Okay, I popped the top of the air canister.
好了 我取下了空气罐的顶端
And I'm covering it so it doesn't lose pressure.
我把它盖起来以免压力跑掉
Give me the wire. It should have enough charge by now.
把金属丝给我 现在静电应该够了
Right.
好吧
Here. The scrubber.
给你洗涤器
Look, I know it's invisible, but I have a really good feeling
虽然看不见里面 但我有很强的预感
we're getting what we need off this thing.
能从中得到想要的东西
I really wish I could help, Amy.
我真的也想帮忙 艾米
You know me and my survival instinct issues.
你了解我和我的生存本能障碍
They're actually why I was drawn to this business
所以我最初才进入了
in the first place.
这个行业
Something for us to explore when this is all over.
等一切都结束了我们再好好谈
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表