剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Scorpion...
《天蝎》前情提要
A great fella like you
那么像你这么优秀的人
can meet two special women in one lifetime.
肯定会在一生中遇到两个特别的女人
You worry too much.
你担心过度了
So did I. Maybe that's why the pregnancy didn't take.
我也是 或许就因为如此才没怀上
Paige, uh, bad news.
佩吉 坏消息
The lecture was canceled.
讲座取消了
It's probably for the best.
这也许是件好事
I'm glad you could make it. I'm psyched.
很高兴你来了 我很高兴
Is there something that you want to say?
你有什么想要说的吗
I-I'd never told you that you're the love of my life.
我从没有告诉过你 你是我一生的挚爱
Y-You told me you love me before.
你之前对我说过你爱我
Wanted you to know.
我想让你知道
Okay.
好
What are you lying about?
你在隐瞒什么
I really don't want to do this.
我真的不想这么做
Shut up and drop your pants.
闭嘴 脱裤子
Never thought I'd be unhappy to hear you say those words.
没想到我还会不愿意听到你说这句话
Palms down, stick out that rump.
手掌向下 撅起屁♥股♥
Hey, gang, I brought bagels.
各位 我带了百吉饼来
I don't even want to know.
我都不想问
Relax.
放松
He's just getting a shot.
他就是在打♥针♥
Oh, please. Woman up.
拜托 像个娘们样
I thought Happy was getting the shots for IVF.
不是乐乐在为试管授精打♥针♥吗
She is.
是的
But since she hates blood and getting needles,
但由于她讨厌血和打♥针♥
we made a deal.
我们做了个交易
For every shot I get,
我每打一针
he gets a saline goose in the keister.
他屁♥股♥上也要打一针盐水
It's forced solidarity, but solidarity nonetheless.
虽然是被迫的团结 但也是团结嘛
Strange, but...
奇怪 但是
all right.
好吧
Good morning, Cabe.
早啊 凯布
Only since Doc pulled his pants up.
等医生提上裤子才算好
Just the people I wanted to see.
我正想找你们
Do either of you have connections at Cal Polytechnic?
你们在加州理工专科学校有认识人吗
No. Why are you whispering?
没有 你为什么这么小声
I don't want Walter to hear me.
我不想被沃特听到
Remember that lecture he and I were supposed to go to
记得那场他和我本该去听的讲座吗
but it got canceled?
被取消的那场
The speaker is gonna be at Cal Polytechnic next month,
演讲人下月会去加州理工专科学校
but it's sold out.
但已经售罄
Bummer. I know.
真遗憾 是啊
It's just... well, I sort of feel like there's something
就是 我就是觉得
that Walter wants to tell me but my instincts are screaming
沃特似乎有事想告诉我 我的直觉告诉我
that he's withholding.
他有所保留
Really? I-I haven't picked up anything from him.
是吗 我没发觉他有什么不对
It's weird,
奇怪
'cause my EQ radar is pinging all over the place,
因为我的情商雷达到处探测到问题呢
and we just had such stressful cases lately,
我们刚经历了几件高压案件
and he's been working nonstop on that Gettleman pitch,
而他一直在为盖特曼的推介不眠不休地工作
and I just thought if I could take him to the lecture,
我就是觉得如果我带他去听讲座
we'd have a nice night together, he'd relax,
我们可以一起度过愉快的一晚 他可以放松
and maybe want to open up to me
或许会愿意对我敞开心扉
and let me know what's been on his mind.
让我知道他在想什么
I don't know, but maybe I'm being crazy.
也或许是我在乱想
Am I being crazy?
我是在乱想吗
Yeah. Yes.
是的 是的
Okay, well, either way,
好吧 不管怎样
don't tell him that I'm trying to get him tickets
别告诉他我在努力帮他搞到票
because I want it to be a surprise.
因为我想让这成为惊喜
Won't say a thing. Scout's honor.
什么都不会说 保证
She's getting you lecture tickets.
她要为你去弄讲座票
I fail to see the problem.
我没发现有什么问题
The longer she keeps her head in lecture land,
她越是想什么讲座
the more likely it is she's gonna find out
她越可能发现
that you already went to it with Flo.
你已经跟弗洛去听了
We've established that was innocent.
我们已经确定那是动机单纯的
What was that for? Jerks don't get coffee.
这是干什么 混♥蛋♥不配喝咖啡
Childish. No, Walt.
幼稚 不 沃特
You're the child if you fail to see
是你幼稚 如果你看不到
that there is an inverse relationship
时间和单纯之间的关系
between time and innocence.
是成反比的
If I kept a box hidden from you for a long time,
如果我一直瞒着你保存着一个盒子
w-when you finally opened it,
等你最终打开它时
wouldn't matter if there was just an innocent pebble inside.
哪怕里面只有块单纯的石头也无所谓
The fact that I obscured it from you for so long
我对你瞒了这么久
makes it suspicious.
让它显得可疑了
Now imagine instead of a pebble,
现在想象那不是石头
it's the cute scientist next door
而是隔壁的可爱科学家
that you have kissy dreams about.
你还梦到过吻她
You said that dream didn't matter.
你说那个梦没关系的
Oh, come on.
不是吧
Listen, I have waited
我这辈子都在
for a family my whole life and Scorpion is it.
等待拥有家庭 天蝎就是这个家庭
And I am about to turn my ass into a pin cushion
而我要把我的屁♥股♥变成针垫
so I can have more family.
好拥有更多家人
I am not gonna let you blow up our family
我不会让你搞砸我们的家庭
'cause you're a knucklehead.
就因为你是个蠢蛋
Scorpion won't blow up.
天蝎不会砸的
There's no reason why Paige will find out.
佩吉不可能发现
And if she did, I would just tell her the truth.
就算她发现 我也会告诉她实情
I didn't mention it to her
我没告诉她
because it's a trivial matter.
因为那事无关紧要
Instead of poking into my business,
你们别多管我的闲事
you guys work on your end of the Gettleman pitch.
还是去搞定盖特曼推介你们的那部分工作吧
Need to land that contract.
我们得拿到那份合同
No more distractions.
不许再分心了
Guys, monitor tree.
各位 监控树
Stat!
马上
So much for no more distractions.
还不分心呢
Can you...
你能不能...
Sly, what's going on?
希尔 怎么回事
My pen pal, Alex, just texted me he is in trouble.
我的笔友 艾力克斯 刚发短♥信♥说他有麻烦了
It's life and death.
事关生死
Since when do you have a pen pal?
你什么时候还有笔友了
When I was a kid, I saw a commercial for sending books
我小的时候 看了一个广♥告♥
to children in need in Africa.
就是把书寄给非洲有需要的孩子
I was assigned Alemeyahu or Alex.
我分到的是艾力穆亚乎 或者说艾力克斯
We've been friends since.
后来我们就成了朋友
Sylvester. Oh, thank goodness.
希尔维斯特 谢天谢地
Thank you for reaching out to me.
谢谢你联♥系♥我
Oh, my. I must say,
天哪 我必须说
I am nervous meeting the great Team Scorpion.
见到伟大的天蝎团队 我很紧张
Sylvester has told me of your exploits.
希尔维斯特跟我说过你们的壮举
Uh, Alex, Sly said
艾力克斯 希尔说
you're dealing with a life and death situation.
你面临着生死攸关的情况
Yes. Behranu, our village elder, is quite ill.
是的 我们村的长老伯兰奴患了重病
He's a widely revered leader.
他是一名广受爱戴的领袖
He's even respected
就连从2014年开始
by the violent militants that have taken over much of Murabi since 2014.
占领了穆拉比许多土地的暴♥力♥分子都尊敬他
The militants want to expand into our territory,
那些暴♥力♥分子想扩张到我们的领地
but they are willing to discuss peace in deference to Behranu.
但却愿意为了伯兰奴选择和谈
They will only negotiate with him.
他们只愿与他交涉
This would save thousands of lives.
这会拯救成千上万条生命
Talks are far from complete,
和谈还远远没有结束
and Behranu's taken ill
但伯兰奴病倒了
and fuel is running out.
而且快没燃料了
Don't you mean time is running out?
你是说快没时间了吗
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表