剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Reality smacking me in the face.
我被现实啪啪打脸的声音
No, it's coming from the pipes.
不 是从管道里传来的
Everyone, did you hear that?
各位 你们听到了吗
Protocol Two initialized.
启动二号♥方案
Oh, no.
不要啊
What's Protocol Two?
二号♥方案是什么
Protocol One was defensive:
一号♥方案是防御
lockdown when a threat's detected.
检测到威胁 封锁地堡
Protocol Two is offensive:
二号♥方案是进攻
peremptory attack.
强势攻击
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means dorie's activating an external gas dispersal system.
意思是 多莉启动了外部毒气释放系统
She's gonna spray VX9 to stop intruders.
她要释放VX9 阻止入侵者
I saw a tank of it in the bunker schematics.
我之前在地堡结构图中看到里面有一箱毒气
VX9? That is a deadly neurotoxin.
VX9可是致命神经毒气
Cabe and Paige are on their way.
凯布和佩吉在来的路上了
VX9 is colorless and odorless.
VX9无色无味
They'll run right into it and die.
他们会吸入毒气死去
Along with everyone else within a ten-mile radius.
方圆十六公里的人都会死
But Dorie said we won the game.
但多莉之前承认我们赢了
No, actually, that little minx said
不 事实上 那个小滑头说的是
it seemed like we had won the game,
看起来 是我们赢了
because it seemed that way to us.
因为在我们看来 是那样
She was getting this attack ready the whole time.
她早就准备好攻击了
How long will it take to mix and disperse the gas?
生成并释放毒气需要多久
20 minutes.
二十分钟
I'll set a timer.
我来计时
Okay, well, we might be able to stop...
我们也许能阻止...
Let's huddle, huddle, huddle.
凑在一起 凑在一起
Okay, so...
是这样...
Okay, so if Dorie can hear what we're up to,
要是多莉听到我们的计划
it'll sabotage our plans.
就会想办法搞破坏
Quincy, can Dorie's microphones pick us up at this decibel level?
昆西 多莉的话筒能听到这么小声吗
No. The voice command technology requires clear audio.
不能 声音足够清晰才会被语♥音♥技术识别
Okay, good. Now, we don't have enough time
很好 我们没有足够的时间
to stop the release of the gas.
阻止毒气释放
But the neurotoxins operate best in an acidic environment,
但神经毒气在酸性环境中效用最佳
so we can neutralize it.
所以 我们可以中和一下
Yeah, it's basic chemistry.
基础化学知识
We can do that by adding a strong base, like sodium hydroxide.
我们可以混合强碱 比如氢氧化钠
We can make that from the cleaning supplies.
用清洁剂就能合成
I'll need help.
我需要帮手
Walter, you have more chemistry experience than the others.
沃特 跟别人比 你处理化学品更有经验
Fine.
好吧
I can build a one-way valve to deliver
我可以建一个单向阀门
the neutralizing agents into the toxin chamber.
向毒气箱输送中和气体
I'll need an extra pair of hands, too.
我也需要帮手
I use micro tools all the time in my line of work,
我工作时常用微型工具
so I'll assist.
我来帮你
Yay.
"真棒"
Toby, Quincy, unscrew the access conduit to the toxin chambers
托比 昆西 拧开通向毒气箱的管道
so that it's ready for when happy is done building her valve.
等乐乐建好单向阀门 要准备好
And then, Sly, just try your best to slow Dorie down.
希尔 尽最大努力 拖住多莉
Find anything?
有发现吗
Powdered cleanser-- it's full of sodium carbonate.
粉末清洁剂 全是碳酸钠
Oh, my God.
天呐
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
I thought we had gotten past our differences,
我们不是摒弃前嫌了吗
but you seem upset with me.
但你好像在生我的气
Me?
我
No, I'm not.
不 我没有
Must be the stress of being trapped underground.
肯定是被困在地下 太紧张了
Making an injection valve out of an HVAC tube's pretty ingenious.
把暖通空调管改造成输气阀门 真有才
I got to admit, you're kind of intimidating.
我得承认 你有点吓人
Don't patronize me.
别哄我了
I'm not patronizing you.
我不是在哄你
Look, you see some photos on a wall,
你看了照片墙上的照片
and you think that you know me?
就以为了解我了吗
I mean, a genius should know
你这样的天才该知道
that photos don't always tell the whole story.
照片并不能说明一个人的全部
Oh, why, is there a fourth house I don't know about?
怎么 你们还有第四栋房♥子吗
You're being mean because you feel threatened by me.
你这么刻薄 是因为觉得受到了我的威胁
No, I'm not threatened.
不 我没有受到威胁
I'm just a purveyor of the facts.
我只是阐述事实
And the fact is, between you and me,
而事实就是 你我之间
I used to think that I was the winner
我以前一直以为 是我赢了
'cause I got Toby--
因为我得到了托比
as much as anyone who gets Toby can be called a winner--
得到托比就算赢 也是没谁了
but now that I've met you,
但我认识你之后
I realize I was his consolation pick.
我意识到 我是他的备胎
Truth is, Quincy lined up our honeymoon
真♥相♥是 昆西把我们的巴厘岛蜜月之行
to Bali with a conference.
和会议安排在了一起
All the photos were staged,
所有的照片都是摆拍
and 36 hours after we were there,
我们才待了36小时
he left to go to a speaking engagement.
他就离开 去参加演讲了
But that's what it's like to be married to Quincy.
但嫁给昆西 就是这样
I will always come after his career.
我永远没有他的事业重要
And it was the same thing with Toby...
和托比在一起时 也是这样
except it wasn't business, it was gambling.
只不过托比最重要的不是事业 是赌博
So you're not the only one
所以 不是只有你
who knows what it feels like to be a second choice.
知道自己是第二选择是何感受
I don't know why I'm telling you that.
我也不知道 为什么要和你说这些
'Cause I was a jerk earlier,
因为我之前很混♥蛋♥
and I needed to be told
需要有人告诉我
to see things from someone else's perspective?
要从别人的角度看待问题
Sorry.
抱歉
It's okay.
没事
Toby doesn't gamble anymore.
托比现在不赌了
He quit gambling? How?
他戒赌了 怎么做到的
Well, if he didn't, I would have walked.
如果不戒 我就离开他
Well, I'll tell you one thing,
有一点我可以很肯定地告诉你
he wouldn't do that for a consolation pick.
他绝不会为了一个备胎戒赌
That as hard as you can turn? Come on, go faster.
你就这么点劲儿吗 快点 拧快点
The bolt is difficult to turn. We're going as fast as we can.
这个插销很难转动 我们已经尽力快了
Yeah, well, your "As fast as you can" sucks.
是啊 你是在尽力拖后腿
Typical.
不出所料
What? You are attacking my physical prowess
干什么 你因为一件事就攻击
at one activity,
我的体力
because you have insecurities
因为在另一件事上
about your own prowess at another activity.
你对自己的体力很不自信
I'm not talking about this with you, Quincy.
我懒得跟你扯 昆西
Well, maybe you should.
或许你该
I'm a doctor-- I'd like to help.
我是医生 乐意帮忙
And I can tell you
我可以告诉你
it's all in your head, because Amy informed me
你有阴影了 因为艾米跟我说
that you never had any issues when you two were together.
你俩在一起时从没有问题
You talked about this with Amy?
你还跟艾米聊这事了
Well, I wanted to make sure that it wasn't a symptom
我是想确认这不是更严重的生理问题
of a larger biological issue.
引发的症状
She has a PhD. I was looking out for you.
她可是博士 我可是关心你
You were looking to humiliate me. Easy.
你是想羞辱我 慢点
You are wrenching too hard. I got this, all right?
你扭得太紧了 我能行 懂吗
I'm not as useless as you think.
我不是你想的那样一无是处
You are making a feeble attempt to prove your manhood,
你为证明自己的男子力在做无谓的挣扎
and it is going to strip the bolt!
插销都快扭断了
I know what I'm doing!
我知道自己在干什么
You see what you made me do?
看你把我逼的
You got to be kidding!
开什么玩笑
He did it!
是他干的
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表