剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Further research is required.
需要进一步研究
Plastic's consolidated.
塑料变硬了
Two hours on the dot.
正好两小时
My binding agent worked perfectly.
我的粘合剂非常有效
Well, let's hope it doesn't disintegrate under our feet.
希望它们不会在我们脚底下解体
Be careful.
小心
Look at you, walking right across the water.
瞧瞧你啊 在水面上好好走着呢
Toby always said Walt had a god complex.
托比总说沃特有上帝情结
Solid as advertised.
名不虚传
Congratulations, you perfected glue.
恭喜 完美的胶水
Okay, let's get to it.
好了 我们动手吧
Sly, help Happy unpack the worms.
希尔 帮乐乐把虫子拿出来
That was not a part of my vacation.
那可不是我的假期计划
It's just 'cause Toby wanted to make yams.
就因为托比想处理红薯
Been watching these guys for an hour now.
我盯着这些虫子看了一小时了
They start eating as soon as they hit pay dirt.
它们一发现食物就会开始大快朵颐的
This is gonna work better than we thought. Yeah.
这会比我们想象中的更有效 没错
Uh, Paige?
佩吉
The current is starting to drift the boat away from the island.
洋流开始把船往离岸方向推了
Could you guys secure the vessel?
麻烦你们固定一下船只
We've been trying.
我们一直在努力
Attempting to steady this boat while Sly parks this baby.
想在希尔抛锚停船的同时稳住这艘船
I don't know when that's going to happen.
我不知道什么时候才能搞好
Having a little bit of trouble dropping anchor.
抛锚[大便]不是很顺利
Have you tried a high-fiber diet?
你试过高纤维饮食法[用于通便]吗
Well, that kind of humor is Toby's influence.
这种幽默是受托比的影响吧
Guys, seriously. I'm jammed up.
伙计们 认真的 我被卡住了
I'll let that one lie.
这句话我就不拿来开玩笑了
Walt, we can't get this anchor mechanism to work.
沃特 这个锚用不了了
We're gonna drift a little bit, but when you're done,
我们会往外漂一段 等你们搞完了
we'll swing by, pick you up.
我们再开回来接你们
Copy that.
收到
So, um, speaking of the influence
说到柯蒂斯博士
that Dr. Curtis has had on you,
对你的影响
I hope he's not forcing your hand on the baby name front.
希望他没有在给孩子起名的事上强迫你
Since when can Toby force my hand on anything?
托比什么时候能强迫我怎样了
He got you to marry him.
他让你嫁给他了
Touché.
说得好
You know, I'm just saying,
我的意思是
that history has had its share of exemplary Walters.
沃特在历史上名人辈出
Milwaukee North Side Strangler: Walter Ellis.
密尔沃基北区杀手 沃特·埃利斯
Sir Walter Raleigh,
沃特·雷利爵士
founder of the doomed colony of Roanoke,
悲惨的罗诺洛克殖民地的创始人
and, of course, Walter Mondale.
当然还有沃特·蒙代尔
What's wrong with Mondale?
蒙代尔怎么了
He lost 49 out of 50 states.
50个州 他只赢得了一个州的选票
So, if you want your kid to grow up to be a loser,
如果你想你的孩子长大变成一个废柴
that's your choice.
随你的便
Just spread your worms.
快撒你的虫子吧
Can't. My buckets are empty.
不行哦 我的桶空了
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
Okay.
好吧
Let's let these guys feast and clean the Pacific.
那让这些家伙开始享用大餐净化太平洋吧
Paige, we're done.
佩吉 我们搞完了
Come get us. Okay. On our way.
过来接我们吧 好的 这就来
Uh, we got a little bit of a problem.
我们遇到小麻烦了
The engine doesn't seem to want to turn over.
引擎似乎不想转了
There's no "seem" when it comes to engines.
引擎的问题都不会是"似乎"
Either they work or they don't.
要么正常要么罢♥工♥
Then we're dealing with a "don't" situation,
那现在引擎罢♥工♥了
because the fuel is high,
因为燃油充足
there's-there's no warning lights.
也没有什么警告灯亮
Just sounds really angry.
就是引擎发出的声音听起来非常生气
Thank you for the high-end diagnostic.
谢谢你的高端诊断
But there's got to be a reason...
但是肯定有原因的
Walt?
沃特
We got a problem.
这里遇到点麻烦
Those are men o' war.
这些是增帽水母
There's thousands of them.
这里有几千只
I believe the plural is "Man of wars."
应该是"僧帽水母"
Whatever they are,
不管是什么
they are caught in the works of the anchor
它们被困在锚
and the engine's water intake.
和引擎的进水口了
That's why the boat is dead.
所以船才启动不了
Are they eating the trash?
它们在吃垃圾吗
No. Jellyfish don't eat garbage.
不是 水母不吃垃圾
If they did, we wouldn't have brought worms.
如果它们吃垃圾 我们就不用带蠕虫过来了
It's not the garbage that they're eating,
它们不是在吃垃圾
it's the binding agent.
而是在吃黏合剂
What'd you put in the solution?
你在溶液里加了什么
Agar, various proteins, copepods, rotifers.
琼脂 各种蛋白质 桡足动物 轮虫
Copepods and rotifers?
桡足动物和轮虫
Building blocks for zooplankton.
组成浮游生物的基本成员
It's the snack of choice for jellyfish.
都是水母的零食
How did you not think of that?
你怎么没想到这点呢
Because I am a chemist,
因为我是个化学家
not a zoologist.
不是动物学家
So why didn't you think to ask?
所以你为什么没想到要问我
Doesn't matter whose fault it is.
是谁的错不打紧
Kind of matters.
打紧
Point is,
重点是
we can't start the engine
只有清除掉这些水母
until we clear out the jellyfish.
我们才能发动引擎
Clear out the super-poisonous, deadly jellyfish?
清除掉这些超级剧毒 致人于死地的水母
Sounds simple.
听起来很简单
Great.
好极了
There's no signal out here.
这里没有信♥号♥♥
Okay. I-I'll radio the Coast Guard.
好吧 我给海岸警卫队发无线电
Better get here fast,
最好能快点赶到
'cause we just dropped a thousand plastic-eating worms
因为我们刚在岛上洒了一千只吞食塑料的蠕虫
on this island, and in 90 minutes, it'll disintegrate,
90分钟内 岛就被分解了
and we'll be in the water getting stung to death.
到那时我们就要落水被水母蛰到死
Actually, man o' war stings are toxic, not lethal.
其实僧帽水母的刺是带毒的 但并不致命
How about a hundred of them?
那如果有几百只呢
Totally lethal.
那就相当致命了
Well, the bloom has doubled since we've been talking.
我们说话这阵子功夫水母的数量已经翻倍了
They can do more than double.
会比那还多
Blooms can grow dozens of miles long.
水母群能增长到两万米长
So by the time the Coast Guard gets here,
那等到海岸警卫队赶到时
they'll have to anchor 12 miles out and row to us,
就会有两万米长的水母队列游向我们
by which time, we will definitely be in the water.
而那时 我们肯定已经在海里了
Once again, getting stung to death.
还是得被蛰到死
I am so glad you came along today, Flo.
你今天一起来我真是太高兴了 弗洛
Worms must have been starving 'cause this garbage raft
虫子肯定都饿坏了 因为这个垃圾筏
is decaying faster than anticipated.
比预期分解得要快
More bad news.
还有个坏消息
The Coast Guard is hours away.
海岸警卫队过来要几个小时
We don't have hours.
我们没有几个小时了
That's the first correct thing you've said today.
这是你今天第一次说对
I have a potential, yet stressful, solution.
我有个主意 可能有用但很难办
Uh, we connect two ropes to form a bridge
我们用两根绳子在
between the garbage island and our boat.
垃圾岛和我们的船之间架成桥
Your fix is to make us swing over deadly sea creatures?
你的办法就是让我们挂在致命海洋生物上方吗
How are we supposed to get the rope all the way to them?
我们怎么把绳子飞过去
Harpoon gun. Harpoon gun.
捕鲸炮 捕鲸炮
I spotted it earlier, when we were loading gear in the cabin.
我们在船舱里装设备时我发现的
Fairly certain I saw it first.
我确定是我先看见的
I think this just might work.
我觉得这个可行
Okay, Sly? Hurry and launch that rope!
好吧 希尔 快点发射绳子
This thing is cracking under our feet!
我们脚下的垃圾正在分解
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表