剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Just wanted to talk to him!
我只想和他谈谈
Okay, Kyle Dirk,
凯尔·德克
let's find your limo driver's number in your calendar.
看看日历里有没有你司机的号♥码
We want a hitter!
我们要战士
Not a babysitter!
别来看孩子
We want a batter! Not an old man's bladder!
来个击球手 少来搞花头
Attaboy. Attaboy.
好样的 好样的
Hap, I'm a little busy right now.
小乐 我有点忙
Okay, I need you to use that
我需要你
manipulative shrink brain of yours
发挥聪明才智
and call Kyle Dirk's limo driver.
打给凯尔·德克的司机
Pretend to be his manager,
装成他的经理
and tell him to run down the street to get Dirk
告诉他沿着街走 去给德克
a sandwich for the ride home. And hurry.
买♥♥个回家吃的三明治 要快
The event's winding down and Dirk will be out any second.
活动马上结束了 德克随时会出来
Okay, but I'm a little concerned 'cause it sounds like
但我有点担心 听起来
you're gonna kidnap baseball star Kyle Dirk.
你是要绑♥架♥棒球明星凯尔·德克
Toby!
托比
Paige, I'm a little busy right now.
佩吉 我现在有点事
I'll get right on it.
马上去
Crap.
糟糕
Okay, let's hit it.
走吧
Bottom of the seventh, Scorpion's down by one.
第七局下半局 天蝎队落后一分
Will they score?
他们能得分吗
An ironic question considering, from the look of the fellas,
真是个讽刺的问题 看看这几位
these guys spent their high school years
他们整个高中
wondering if they'd ever score.
都在纠结自己到底能不能得分吧
That's it. I am kicking his ass.
好吧 我要打死他
Okay, uh, Walt, uh, it's time for our talk.
沃特 我们得谈谈
Flo, you, too.
弗洛 还有你也一起来
Hey, I am tired of you razzing my guys.
我真是受够了你嘲笑我的队员
You want to know the one thing lamer
你知道比书呆子做运动
than a bunch of nerds playing sports?
还差劲的是什么吗
The guy who makes fun of those nerds.
嘲笑书呆子的人
And I'm not a nerd. I'm a jock.
我不是书呆子 我可是运动员
One more word out of you, and my foot and your gooty
你再多说一句 我的脚和你的羞羞
are gonna have an unpleasant meeting. Got it?
就要来次不友好的亲密接触了
By "Gooty," do you mean wiener?
"羞羞" 你是指我的小香肠吗
Then I got you loud and clear, sister.
我完全听清楚了 小妹妹
That is one hell of a woman.
真是个厉害的女人
It was a white lie.
那是善意的谎言
Paige taught me all about white lies.
佩吉教过我什么是善意的谎言
I did it because I knew she'd feel bad
我那样做是因为我明白如果她知道
that I overheard her mocking the lecture.
我无意听到了她对演讲的嘲弄 会愧疚的
I told you, it was all benign.
我说了 都是善意的
It's a white lie if you brought me.
如果你牵涉了我 那是善意的
Bringing a woman, that's a tan lie.
但你牵涉了女人 那就是恶劣的
Bringing a woman that you dreamt about,
把一个你梦见过的女人牵涉进来
that's a brown lie.
那简直就是糟透了
Bringing a woman that you dreamt about kissing?
把一个你在梦里和她接吻的女人牵涉进来
That's a black lie. Preposterous.
那简直就是毁灭性的 胡说八道
If it's a white lie, go tell her.
如果是善意的谎言 去告诉她啊
Okay, maybe it was beige.
好吧 也许是有一点点不好
But the important thing is,
但重要的是
that I have no feelings for Florence.
我一点都不喜欢弗洛伦斯啊
Yes, that's the important thing, that you guys have no
没错 重要的是 你们两个
romantic feelings for each other whatsoever...
从来都没有过什么暧昧的感情
for Scorpion's sake.
为了天蝎好
Great. So, everything's settled?
很好 所以事情解决了吗
When did you get here?
你什么时候过来的
Been here awhile. I'm up to speed.
有一会了 我很懂的
Hey... what the hell are you guys doing?
你们在这干嘛呢
Get back in the dugout.
回到场上去
Hey, what are we doing here?
我们来这干嘛
Oh, God! Relax.
天啊 放松
I've got the doors locked,
我已经锁好了门
but I'm not a psycho. Here.
我也不是什么变♥态♥ 给你
Scroll the files.
读读资料
Baseball's a game of statistics.
棒球也是统计学的游戏
Look at my team's numbers.
看看我队伍的数据
We've stopped a tsunami, nukes,
我们阻止过海啸 核武器
saved over seven billion people,
救了超过七十亿人
and one puppy on a slow day.
还在某天救了一只小狗
I saw this dog on the news.
我在新闻上看到过这只小狗
Had one just like it when I was a kid.
我小时候也有这样一只
It's a long story,
说来话长
but we can't help people and pups in the future
但如果我们今天输了比赛
if we lose this game.
以后就都无法再救人救狗了
Please.
求你了
After a strikeout by a wizard,
在被巫师三振出局
and a pop-up by the enchanting Ms. Dineen,
迷人的狄宁女士打出高飞球之后
it all falls on the shoulders of Inmate Number 58432--
重担落在了58432号♥囚犯身上
my future stepson Ralph.
我未来的继子拉尔夫
I know you're scared, but I believe in you 100%.
我知道你很紧张 但是我百分百相信你
Guys, we got Kyle Dirk, he's gonna give us one at bat.
我找到凯尔·德克了 他会帮我们的
Ralph, go hit the bench.
拉尔夫 去替补席吧
Whoa. I don't know what the hell
我不明白凯尔·德克来这干嘛
Kyle Dirk is doing here, but he can't play.
但他可不能上场
He's not a part of Scorpion.
他不是天蝎的成员
Yes, he is. Read it and weep, chump.
他是 来读读 蠢货
Let me see that.
我看看
"One-day contract.
"一天合同
Hired to get stuff off of high shelves."
雇来从高架子上取东西"
I guess a contract's a contract,
我想合同就是合同吧
so let's play ball and end this madness already.
来玩吧 结束这场荒诞的比赛
One at bat.
一击制胜
Ridiculous.
太莫名其妙了
You want technicalities? All right.
你想要技术 好的
I'll give you technicalities.
是时候展现真正的技术了
All right, come on, Kyle, let's go.
来吧 凯尔 开始吧
Hit batsman, take your base.
击球手 请跑垒
Holy smoke!
天啊
Carson out-thunk the geniuses.
卡森扳倒了天才们
Come on. Come on!
不是吧 拜托
Well, I kidnapped someone for nothing.
我白白绑♥架♥了一个人吗
These people are nuts.
这些人真是疯子
Hey, where are you going?
你去哪
Well, looks like Kyle's going home.
凯尔回家了
Guess it's up to me.
现在靠我了
So much on the line,
现在我们正受到威胁
and your nose is buried in a book?
你居然还在埋头读书
Strange.
真奇怪
It's... interesting.
这书很有趣啊
I see.
我知道了
Ow, my leg, ow!
我的腿
That's your hamstring.
你是指你的肌腱
See, I'm a real doctor.
我真的是医生
Ralph, go pinch-run for Kyle.
拉尔夫 去替换凯尔
Walter, you're the last one on the bench.
沃特 你是最后一位替补
You'll have to hit.
你要上场打了
Team Scorpion's replaced Kyle Dirk with an eighth grader.
天蝎队将凯尔·德克换成了一个八年级小孩
Not since the Red Sox traded Babe Ruth
自从红袜队交易了贝比·鲁斯
for completion funds for musical No, No, Nanette
只是为了音乐剧《不 不 娜妮特》的完成基金
has there been such a fiasco trade.
就没有这么失败的交易[换人]了
Hey, you want me to come back up there?
你想让我回去吗
Kinda.
有点
Cecil, may I have a moment?
西塞尔 能跟你谈谈吗
You got to put the tape on and play.
你得好好去打球
My leg is fine. You need this, Walter,
我的腿没问题 你更需要这样 沃特
more than Cabe needs help with you carrying sports equipment.
比起凯布需要你搬运动装备 你更需要上场比赛
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表