剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
I got to stop with the childish antics
我必须停止现在幼稚可笑的行为
and prepare to properly take care of our future child.
为照顾我们将来的孩子做好准备
I get it.
我明白
I had an eye-opening day myself.
我今天也是大开眼界
I thought I'd be okay staying back,
我以为自己可以退居幕后
quarterbacking from the garage,
在车♥库♥中远程协助
but I went a little crazy.
但我有点疯狂
I like getting my hands dirty,
我喜欢亲手去干活
being in control.
掌控事情
But having a baby means
但有了孩子就意味着
a lot of things will be out of my control.
很多事将不受我的控制
That is a hard adjustment to make,
我需要努力作出调整 这很难
and I feel like...
我感觉
I'm losing a bit of my identity.
我有些失去了自我
Yeah. I think we both are.
对 我觉得我们都是如此
I'm gonna have to stop being a man-boy all the time.
我不会再总是表现得像一个小孩了
And you're gonna have to stop
你也要学会变得
being a controlasaurus all the time.
不那么像控制狂
That might be a good thing, you know?
这也许是好事 知道吗
There's a lot of changes coming our way.
我们会经历很多改变
We got to make some changes, too.
也必须做出一些改变
Now stop squirming.
别乱动
Okay, Sly's gonna take you home.
好 希尔送你回家
I get to go to a stimulating lecture
我要去参加一场关于重环因素
on major loop deterrence?
刺♥激♥讲座
"Trigger Loop as a Major Determinant
"启动环作为转录精确性的
of Transcriptional Fidelity."
重要决定因素"
That doesn't sound so bad.
听起来不赖
Oh, I'd rather be at the swamp with the alligators.
我宁愿和鳄鱼一起待在沼泽里
Uh, Paige, uh, bad news.
佩吉 坏消息
The lecture was canceled.
讲座取消了
There's not as much interest in the topic as they thought.
观众对这个话题的兴趣与他们的预期相差甚远
Really? That's surprising.
真的吗 真是没想到
Yeah. It is. Uh... but it's probably a good thing, right?
是 但这也许是件好事 对吗
You must be tired after today.
你今天一定累了
This way you can go home with Ralph and rest.
这样你就可以跟拉尔夫一起回去休息了
Yeah, that's too bad, but I'm actually pretty spent.
太糟糕了 但我确实精疲力尽了
Being dragged through the swamp is draining,
在沼泽里被船拖着走很耗费体力
so it's probably for the best.
所以也许这样最好
Okay, well, get some rest.
好吧 好好休息
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
Tomorrow it is.
明天见
Okay, Ralph, let's go.
好 拉尔夫 咱们走
Oh, hey, guys.
二位
Have plans tonight?
晚上有活动吗
Uh, staying in, taking it easy.
在家休息放松
Order some pizza.
点个披萨
Okay, well, enjoy your pizza.
好的 好好享受披萨
Uh, I'll see you in the morning.
明早见
Smell you later, 197.
债见 智商197
What happened to losing the man-boy?
不是说不再幼稚了吗
"Smell you later" Is a classic, goes nowhere.
"债见"是一种经典说法 没什么的
Do you...?
你...
Hey, guys. What are you doing?
你们在干什么
I'm gonna make sure Patty gets home safe,
我要确保帕蒂安全到家
and then I'm gonna go check on Cabe.
然后我再去看看凯布
Okay. Have a good night.
好 晚安
See you later, Walter. Bye, Walt.
再见 沃特 再见 沃特
Excellent.
太棒了
I'm glad you could make it.
很高兴你来了
I thought this topic might be of interest to you.
我觉得你可能对这个话题感兴趣
I'm sorry it was such short notice.
抱歉临时通知你
Are you kidding me?
开玩笑
This lecture has been sold out for months.
这个讲座的票几个月前就卖♥♥光了
I'm psyched.
我很高兴
Wonderful. Well, let's go have a stimulating evening.
太好了 我们一起开始刺♥激♥的一晚吧
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表