剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
that we need each other, that we need you, Walter.
我们需要彼此 我们需要你 沃特
We were successful in your dream
在你的梦里 我们都很成功
because you think highly of us.
是因为你很看中我们
Hey, the food's here.
饭来了
Give me a hand.
帮把手
Toby, come here.
托比 过来
Get her a day at the San Dimas Raceway.
请她去圣迪马斯赛车场
That's brilliant.
太棒了
Happy.
乐乐
Get him two baseball seats from his high school in Coney Island.
给他买♥♥两张他可科尼岛高中的棒球赛门票
Yes.
好
Crazy dream, huh?
看来是个疯狂的梦
Anything else happen in it?
梦里还发生了什么事吗
Hey, hi.
你好
Is the patient able to see one more visitor?
病人还能再见一位访客吗
There she is.
她来了
The gal of the hour.
我们的英雄
All right!
好
I got a new tin of peppermint bark
我又拿了一罐薄荷巧克力
'cause I dropped mine when I was, um, when I was startled.
之前的因为我受到了惊吓 掉在了地上
Hello, Walter.
你好 沃特
Hi.
你好
Hello, Florence.
你好 弗洛伦斯
Thank you.
谢谢
So, tell me more about this dream.
再跟我讲讲你的梦
There's nothing to tell.
没什么可说的
The best part was getting to meet you...
最好的就是
for the very first time all over again.
可以再次与你初遇
Merry Christmas, Paige.
圣诞快乐 佩吉
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表