剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Movies and go-karting.
看电影和卡丁车
Serious stuff.
非常重大
Look, I know you like Patty,
我知道你喜欢帕蒂
but there's too big of a gap between you.
但你俩之间的鸿沟太大
I'm willing to overlook her IQ.
我愿意不介意她的智商
Age gap.
年龄鸿沟
I'm sorry. This is what parents do.
抱歉 但父母就这样
They protect their kids.
他们会保护孩子
This may be tough for a little bit,
或许会不好受一阵
but it'll smooth out.
但会过去的
Whoa, hold tight.
坐稳
So, I was saying the fish-finder I used
我正在说 我用的鱼群探测器
might have located the tuna,
虽然找到了金枪鱼
but I hauled her in.
但是我钓到了她
My back is still barking like a terrier.
我的后背还疼得要命呢
You can't imagine what it's like
你都无法想象
to endure something so long and grueling.
忍♥受那样漫长煎熬的事的感觉
Actually, I can.
我能想象
Excuse me, Morty.
失陪一下 莫迪
How you doing, pal?
你还好吗
Grip tight enough on those armrests?
扶手握得够紧了吗
Thanks to the turbulence, our odds of crashing
由于气流 我们坠机的概率
have increased from one in 1.2 million
从120万分之一增长到了
to one in one million.
100万分之一
We've already crashed once.
我们坠过一次机了
What are the odds we're gonna crash again?
再遇到那种事的几率有多大
Increasing.
还在增长
See? Look on the radar.
看雷达
There's a storm coming up.
前面有风暴
A storm that the pilots
飞行员看到了
are aware of and are going to avoid.
他们会躲开的
You got to think positive.
你得保持积极思维
Your pitch went well.
你的推介很顺利
The Navy brass, they like your water filtration system.
海军高层很喜欢你的滤水系统
Maybe this will help you relax.
或许这能帮助你放松
I was happy to accept Walter's upgrade to business class,
我虽然乐意接受沃特把座位升到商务舱
but these gifts are getting ridiculous.
但这些礼物越来越离谱了
Thank you. I will try anything
谢谢 我会尝试一切办法
to help soothe my nerves.
安抚情绪
This is not soothing!
这没有安抚的作用
No.
不
No onboard returns.
机上不得退货
And Ralph wants you to check out page 44
拉尔夫要你看机上杂♥志♥的
in the in-flight magazine.
第44页
"Destination: Her Heart"?
《目的地: 她的心》
Is the kid counseling you?
那孩子在指导你吗
You got a crush? Yeah.
你有心上人了吗 对
On a woman named Nunya.
一个姓关的女子
Last name, Business.
全名关你屁事
It's Florence.
是弗洛伦斯吧
I wear bifocals to read menus.
我看菜单会戴两用眼镜
Doesn't mean I'm blind.
这并不代表我眼瞎
I can actually see you two working out.
我觉得你们俩挺般配的
I tried to ask her out, but I fumbled it.
我试过约她 但是没发挥好
Megan, she was one in a billion.
梅根 她真的很特别
She understood me.
她很懂我
She accepted me, loved me.
很接受我 也很爱我
My anxiety and all.
理解我的焦虑症
So the odds of finding that again are...
所以要想再找到这样的人...
astronomical.
难于上青天
I figure it's just futile.
所以我觉得没必要
I wouldn't let your head get in the way of your heart.
我建议你不要太理智地看待这件事
Flo's a good egg.
弗洛伦斯人不错
Little tightly wound, but she's a good kid.
虽然有点严肃 但她人很好
You should ask her out already.
你早就应该约她出去
She is intelligent and kind.
她很聪明 也很善良
Odd.
奇怪
Yes, that, too, but that's part of her charm.
对 有一点 但这也算是她的魅力
No, the air marshal.
不 我是说那位空警
She's acting odd.
她的举止很奇怪
How do you know she's an air marshal?
你怎么知道她是空警
I'm Homeland.
我是国安部
I made her when we boarded.
登机的时候我就看出来了
She just unbuttoned her coat
她刚解开了外套
to get to her gun faster.
这样能够更快拿到枪
Well, maybe she's just warm.
也许她只是觉得热了
Now she's talking to the pilot.
她现在在跟机长说话
No, there's definitely something up.
不对 绝对是出事了
Let me up.
让我出去
Just when I thought this flight couldn't get any worse.
我还觉得这次航♥班♥不会更糟糕了
So, did your friend tell you about my tuna haul?
你朋友跟你讲了我钓金枪鱼的故事吗
You know, in Hawaii,
其实 在夏威夷
they call them mahi-mahi.
他们称之为马喜马喜
I'll-I'll start over.
我重新给你讲
So, I hadn't had so much as a nibble.
当时我完全没吃东西
You made me from back of the plane, huh?
你隔着那么远就看穿我的身份了吗
Guess I need to work on my poker face.
看来我得好好练练我的淡定脸了
Marshal Kayla Kakua.
我是空警凯拉·卡夸
This is Captain Dan Drake.
这是丹·德雷克机长
So, what gives?
出什么事了
During takeoff, a brake warning light turned on.
起飞时 刹车警示灯亮了
Now, it went off right away, so we figured no issue.
但是立刻又灭了 所以我们觉得没什么事
But a few minutes ago, the nav system picked up
但是几分钟前 导航系统监测到
a rogue cell phone signal that just turned on.
飞机上出现了异常手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Passenger turned on their cell phone?
有乘客开了手♥机♥吗
The signal's coming from the cargo hold.
信♥号♥♥来自货舱
It could be a phone in someone's luggage
可能是某件行李中有手♥机♥
that got jostled by turbulence and accidentally turned on.
由于飞机颠簸 然后开了机
But it could also be a triggering device.
但也有可能是信♥号♥♥触发装置
You think you got a bomb on this plane?
你觉得飞机上有炸♥弹♥吗
Possibly.
有可能
I need to go through every piece of luggage
我得查一遍货舱里的所有行李
in that cargo hold fast.
而且速度要快
Just not sure how,
但是还没想好怎么做
given that there's over 400 bags down there.
因为下面有四百多件行李
I got just the team that can help you.
我知道有个团队能帮你
There's one of them.
他就是其中之一
He's a genius.
他是个天才
So sorry.
抱歉
Most of the time.
大多数情况下是天才
Everyone's comm in?
大家都戴通讯设备了吗
Yeah. Pilot has one, too. Cabe got us up to speed.
对 机长也戴了 凯布跟我们说了情况
Some flight.
这趟飞行简直了
What's next, locusts?
接下来是什么 蝗虫吗
Guys, we got a lot of work to do,
我们有很多事要做
but we need to do it real quiet.
而且要悄无声息地进行
Overall attentiveness is up over 40% on planes,
飞机上大家的注意力平均增加了40%以上
'cause even the best fliers are on alert
因为最强的飞行者
when they're 36,000 feet in the air.
在36000英尺上空也会很紧张
You give off fear markers, you could get panic,
如果散发不安的信♥号♥♥ 可能会造成恐慌
and things could get real bad real fast.
到时候情况可能会急转直下
To pinpoint the bomb's location,
为了确定炸♥弹♥的位置
you'll need to fabricate a DVT antenna.
我们需要做一个DVT天线
All you'll need is aluminum foil,
需要锡箔
cardboard and copper wire.
硬纸板和铜线
From where?
去哪儿找
Not like we can stop and get supplies.
我们没办法停下来采购啊
Due to my fear of flying,
因为我害怕坐飞机
I have read every book there is on airplanes,
所以我看了关于飞机的所有书籍
and I know that there are miles
我知道在这些死亡机器里
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表