剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
removing the static charge.
去除了静电荷
Walter, please be careful.
沃特 一定要小心
Static's gone!
静电没了
Here, hold my hand, hold my hand.
来 抓住我的手 抓住我的手
Steady. Mr. O'Brien, thank you.
当心 奥布莱恩先生 谢谢你
Well, don't thank me just yet.
先别谢我
I'm about to send you down the scariest zip line of your life.
我要把你送上恐怖至极的生命索道
Here. Watch your stop. Follow me, okay?
过来 注意脚下 跟我走 好吗
Oh, wait, my medical bag!
等等 我的医疗箱
It has the rib reconstruction matrix
里面有做手术要用的
that I need for surgery!
肋骨重建工具
I'll get it. Okay, hurry, hurry.
我去拿 好吧 快点 快点
Okay. Okay. I got you.
好了 好了 我帮你
Yeah? Okay.
好了吗 好了
Hurry!
快点
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
What's that?
那是什么
Uh, it's my way down, but you guys first.
我坐这个下去 但你们先走
Walt, winds are picking up.
沃特 起风了
Okay, ready?
好 准备好了吗
Okay, send them down!
好了 送他们下来
Okay, go!
好了 出发
Here they come!
他们来了
I got you.
抓住你们了
It's okay, you're safe.
没事了 安全了
All right.
好了
Go, get to your patient. Thank you.
快 去救病人吧 谢谢你
And you.
还有你
Get that head checked downstairs.
下楼检查下脑袋
All right, Walt, you're up.
好了 沃特 该你了
No, no, don't go!
不不 别动
There's a 74-mile-per-hour gust coming.
有一股119千米每小时的狂风袭来
That's hurricane force.
那是飓风
Walt, hold on to your butt.
沃特 抓稳了
Guys, we have a problem,
各位 我们有麻烦了
a big problem.
大♥麻♥烦
The fuel caught fire!
燃料起火了
That helicopter's gonna blow!
直升机要爆♥炸♥了
The cable snapped.
缆绳断了
I have no way of getting off this thing.
我没办法离开这里
Is there anywhere you can take cover?
那里有可以藏身的地方吗
There's no place to hide. If the shrapnel doesn't get me,
无处可躲 如果飞机碎片没砸中我
then the force of the explosion will throw me off.
那爆♥炸♥力也会把我甩出去
Walt, we're prepping for surgery now.
沃特 我们现在在准备做手术了
This guy may live because of you.
这男人会因为你活下来
If you die, it's gonna put a damper on the whole thing.
如果你死了 就太让这件好事扫兴了
So save yourself.
所以快自救吧
How's he gonna do that?
他要怎么自救
Elvita Adams.
埃尔维塔·亚当斯
Who's Elvita Adams?
埃尔维塔·亚当斯是谁
I read about her years ago.
我几年前看过她的新闻
Yes, December 2, 1979.
对 1979年12月2号♥
Elvita Adams fell from the 86th floor
埃尔维塔·亚当斯从帝国大厦
of the Empire State Building.
86层高楼坠落
And then the wind blew her back onto the 85th floor.
风把她吹回85楼
She survived with nothing but a broken hip.
她活了下来 只有臀部受了伤
You want me to jump?
你想让我跳楼吗
No! I want you have the power to Apparate
不 我希望你能幻影移形
like the teenage wizards in Harry Potter, but you don't.
像哈利波特一样 但你没这个能力
So into the wind you go.
所以你得跳到风里
I did some quick math in my head.
我快速做了一下心算
His feet aren't touching ground,
他的脚没有接触地面
so there's no friction to overcome.
所以没有摩擦阻力
He's 160 pounds...
他大约73公斤
Allegedly.
实际可能不止哦
A gust over 50 miles per hour should do the trick.
风速超过每小时80千米就可以
This is all really
这些真的
kind of freaking me out.
让我很害怕
I'm gonna go.
我要走了
Crap. Language.
擦 注意用词
Walt, if you don't want to break your hip,
沃特 如果你不想摔坏臀部
you got to tuck and roll.
就得赶紧跳了
Okay, but I'll have to fall two stories
好 但我要下降两层
to get under a floor
才能到达安全楼层
that'll shield me from the explosion.
避免爆♥炸♥伤害
One floor, two floors,
一层 两层
it's all in the math.
都在我的计算中
I've got eyes on the wind,
我在关注着风的变化
and I will tell you when to jump.
我会告诉你什么时候跳
There's got to be another way.
肯定还有其他办法
No, there's no time to think of one.
来不及想别的办法了
The helicopter's gonna blow.
直升机要爆♥炸♥了
Sly, say when.
希尔 你说跳我就跳
You got a big gust coming up.
马上有一阵强风刮来
Walt, you're only gonna get one shot at this.
沃特 你只有这一次机会
Spread your arms
张开双臂
to increase the surface area for the wind to catch.
增大身体和风接触的面♥积♥
Straight drop, no outward force.
直接下落 避免外部力量
Okay, ready?
准备好了吗
In three...
三
two... one... Jump!
二 一 跳
He made it! He's in!
他成功了 他进去了
Okay.
好的
Walter, say something.
沃特 说话
Happy Valentine's Day, Paige.
情人节快乐 佩吉
That's great news. Thank you.
真是好消息 谢谢你
Dr. Miller's still in surgery, but her patient is stable
米勒医生还在手术 但她的病人情况稳定
and all signs point to him pulling through. Fantastic.
一切迹象都表明他会好起来 好极了
At least the hospital had some good news for someone today.
至少今天医院还是给别人带来了一些好消息
What you got there?
这是什么
Practice quiz I gave Jesse Dolt.
我给杰西·呆特的练习题
He failed with flying colors.
他简直错得离谱
Well, I guess I should congratulate you.
看来应该恭喜你了
Mission accomplished.
任务完成
I don't know why, but I don't feel good about this.
我不知道为什么 但我感觉不太好
Well...
这个嘛
It's probably...
可能是
...because you know it's wrong.
因为你知道这不对
When Paige asked me to help
佩吉让我帮助你父亲
your father with baseball,
提升棒球水平
I didn't want to.
我并不愿意
I thought if he had success
我觉得如果他成功了
then he could take you and your mother away from me.
他就会把你和你妈妈从我身边带走
But, sure enough, I did the right thing,
但 显然我做了正确的决定
and I used science to help him out with his-his pitching,
我利用科学改善了他的投球水平
and in the end,
最终
your mother and I ended up together anyway
你妈妈和我还是在一起了
and I had a clear conscience.
我也问心无愧
Sabotaging a rival is never the way to go.
恶意破坏竞争对手绝不是上策
Didn't you sabotage Mom and Tim's first date
蒂姆和妈妈去爵士音乐节的第一次约会
to the jazz festival?
你不是也从中作梗了吗
I don't recall.
我不记得了
And you put Tim in a tiny desk in the elevator
你给蒂姆在电梯里安排了一个很小的办公桌
and cut him out of the Christmas picture and...
圣诞节合影也把他挡住
Just do as I say and not as I sometimes did.
照我说的做 不要跟我有样学样
Your mother was very angry with me
因为这些事情 有很长一段时间
for a long time over those things.
你妈妈都对我非常生气
Do you want Patty angry at you?
你也想让帕蒂生你的气吗
I just want Patty to be happy.
我只想让帕蒂开心
I wish I was the one that made her happy.
我希望我是唯一一个能让她开心的人
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表