剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Thank you, Toby.
谢谢 托比
And...?
然后呢
Hello, everyone.
大家好
I go should see how Patty's doing.
我去看看帕蒂怎么样了
Yeah, I should pack.
我该收拾行李了
Yeah, I don't make excuses.
我不找借口
I have positive news.
我有好消息
After the electricity came back on,
电力恢复后
I was able to teleconference my investors.
我跟投资者进行了电♥话♥会议
I was direct, as you suggested.
我遵从你的建议 表现得很直接
And they've agreed to fund me.
他们同意资助我
Florence, that's wonderful.
弗洛伦斯 太棒了
Well, I owe you thanks.
我欠你一句谢谢
And I-I owe you an apology.
我欠你一句道歉
I was, I was a bit short with you, and I shouldn't have been.
我之前对你不太客气 我不该这样
Yes.
是的
I noticed.
我注意到了
I was worried that maybe I had offended you.
我担心自己是不是冒犯到了你
No, you didn't.
不 你没有
You did nothing wrong.
你没做错什么
I was upset about something else,
我是为其他的事情烦心
something entirely not your fault, and I took it out on you.
那事跟你无关 但我拿你出气了
That is illogical.
这不合逻辑
But I'm relieved.
但这样我就放心了
I don't have many friends,
我的朋友不多
and I thought you had become one.
我以为你跟我成了朋友
I have.
我是
Splendid.
太好了
Well, I'll see you tomorrow.
那明天见
Great. Thank you.
很好 谢谢
Checked in with West Altadenia.
跟西艾塔尼亚确认了
Like L.A. County,
跟洛杉矶县一样
they've got cell towers back up,
他们把信♥号♥♥塔恢复了
and expect full power by morning.
早上就会完全恢复电力
Excellent. And the Whiz Kidz?
很好 沃特神童呢
Melanie and Tracy are home,
梅兰妮和特雷西回家了
and Meatball's calling his dad from the trailer.
肉球在拖车里给他爸爸打电♥话♥
Great job, guys.
干得漂亮 各位
I was just wrangling the kids.
我只是看着那些孩子而已
Ralph really helped, though.
不过拉尔夫帮了很大的忙
Oh, no. Everyone contributed.
不 每个人都有贡献
Even Meatball.
连肉球都有份
I think you make a good team.
我想你们会是很棒的团队
Maybe Ralph could help you running my reelection campaign.
也许拉尔夫能帮你筹划我的再选
Y-You'll run again next year?
你明年还要参加竞选
Our science club just helped save two lives.
咱们的科学俱乐部救了两条人命
We're making a difference.
我们在做出自己的贡献
You up for being my assistant campaign manager?
你愿意当我的竞选经理助理吗
It'll be really long hours working together.
我们会花很多的时间一起工作
You have the time?
你有时间吗
I-I'll make the time.
我会抽出时间的
Excelsior.
棒极了
Now, how about some celebration milkshakes, huh?
要不要来杯奶昔庆祝一下
Yes.
好
Paige? I'm taking the kids to Kovelsky's.
佩吉 我带孩子们去科沃斯基饭馆
Be back in an hour.
一小时后回来
Uh, bring me a chocolate?
给我带杯巧克力
You hiding back here?
你躲在这吗
No.
不是
Yes, you are.
就是
You're hiding because the woman you dreamed about
你躲起来 是因为你梦里的那个女人
and your crazy girlfriend were talking.
和你疯狂的女朋友在聊天
And if I were you, I'd hide, too.
如果我是你 我也躲起来
You would?
你也会吗
Yep.
是
Okay.
好吧
Because I was unreasonable.
因为我之前不太理智
And insecure.
十分不安
And wrong.
我错了
Walter, I saw two teens today trust each other
沃特 我今天看到两个青少年互相信任
with their lives, jumping as one,
以命相依 一起跳下飞机
so I should easily be able to trust you with a stupid dream.
我也应该相信你 那不过是个愚蠢的梦
The dream wasn't totally stupid.
那个梦并不蠢
Okay...
好吧
When I was almost dying, my subconscious knew
在我快死的时候 我的潜意识知道
t-the only way out
唯一的出路
was to find you. I-I trusted you
就是找到你 我信任你
to bring me back from the brink of death.
能将我从死亡边缘拉回来
And I trust you.
我也信任你
You know, Sly and the kids won't be back for an hour.
希尔和孩子们还要一个小时才能回来
My father says that the solar flare messed with the wiring
我老爹说太阳耀斑弄坏了
in his electric car, so I'm sleeping over.
他电车的电线 所以我今晚睡在这了
Damn it.
该死
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表