剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
He isn't flirting.
他没在调戏我
I'm dressed like an idiot.
我穿得像个傻子
Yeah, but you look amazing.
但你看起来美极了
Really? This outfit, too?
真的吗 穿成这样也吸引你吗
I'm an executioner.
我是个刽子手
What a way to go.
做鬼也风流啊
Okay.
好吧
Meet me at the hayloft
五分钟后
at Ye Old Livery Stable in five minutes.
在你们旧马房♥的干草堆见
I want to see this guy finish.
我想看他锻造完
As you wish.
如你所愿
You, me lady,
我的姑娘
shall experience pleasures the likes of which no man...
你将体验无人感受过的美妙...
Don't ruin it.
别破坏气氛
Copy that.
明白
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, Toby, can I talk to you for a moment?
托比 能跟你谈谈吗
Yeah, you couldn't have picked a worse time. No.
挑得真不是时候 别走
It's driving me nuts that Walter can't just relax and enjoy this place,
我快烦死了 沃特没法放松享受这个地方
and if not for Sly, then for me.
就算不是为了希尔 为了我也行啊
Yeah, well, Walter's Walter. I got to go.
沃特这人你知道的 我得走了
No, please, Toby.
拜托 别走 托比
It's like, it's like every week i'm giving him boyfriend lessons.
每周 我都要教他怎么做个好男友
I-I knew it would be hard, but this hard?
我早知道并非易事 但没想到会这么难
You and Happy had problems
你和乐乐之前也有问题
but at your cores you're alike.
但你们本质是相似的
And... I don't know,
我说不好
we're just-- we're such different people.
我们俩... 我们俩太不同了
Yeah. Well, you know, Happy and I are,
没错 乐乐和我
we're like, uh, double chocolate,
我们就像双层巧克力
which-which is an amazing flavor,
这种组合棒极了
but, um, so is chocolate and peanut butter.
但是 巧克力和花生酱也很撘啊
You just got to give it some time.
你只需多花点时间
Y-You know, it took Happy and me a long time to be on the same page.
我和乐乐也磨合了很久 才相处和谐
Look at us now.
但看看我们现在
We're gonna get it on in a hayloft.
我俩打算在干草堆上来一发
Ooh, I'm happy to hear the effort
我很高兴 你们继续积极努力
to bring us a Scorpion baby continues apace.
为我们造出一个天蝎宝宝
Pardon the interruption, kind sir,
抱歉打断你们 好心的先生
but if a child is thine heart's desire,
但如果你想要个孩子
what wouldest thou say to this magical pregnancy amulet?
要不要买♥♥一个魔力受孕护身符呢
Anne Boleyn was wearing one
安妮·博林怀上伊丽莎白一世时
when she conceived Queen Elizabeth.
就带着一个这样的护身符
Oh, yes, what wouldest thou say?
真棒 你觉得怎么样
I'd say that story and thine amulet
我觉得这个传说和你的护身符
are pure skimble-skamble.
纯粹是胡扯
Hey, look, Sly.
看啊 希尔
It's your nerd buddies from the Warlock's Chest.
是你"魔法师之胸"漫画店的书呆子朋友们
Yeah, they play Renaissance Festivals
对 他们在文艺复兴节上
as the "Lord of the Sings."
演奏《歌♥王》
They got Nightingale.
他们请来了"夜莺"
He's a gamer.
他热爱游戏
He usually frolics in riverside, but sometimes he jams with them
他通常在河边嬉戏 但也时常和他们玩耍
because he's got the voice of a...
因为他的声音就像...
A meadowlark?
野百灵
No, of a nightingale.
不 像夜莺
A hale and hearty Happy Birthday to thee,
祝你生日快乐 身强体壮
Sylvester the Conquestor.
征服者希尔维斯特
Ah, dear Kaldor,
亲爱的卡尔多
today, I am disguised as astronomer Galileo Galilei.
今天 我扮作天文学家伽利略
And hail to thee as well, Magnus Gallo.
你好啊 猛犸·格洛
"Magnus"?
"猛犸"
Don't ask.
别问
Kaldor. Others.
卡尔多你好 大家好
Sweet Lord Rayne costume, Magnus.
你这身莱恩勋爵的服装不错 猛犸
Are you a Bladie, too?
你也是"刀锋迷"吗
Come again?
你说什么
Chair of Blades.
《刀锋之椅》
You're dressed as one of the characters from Chair of Blades.
你穿得像《刀锋之椅》中的一个角色
It's one of the most popular TV shows out there.
这是时下最流行的电视剧之一
It's about a group of warriors
讲的是一群勇士
who vie for the right to sit upon a chair of blades.
争着坐在刀锋之椅上的故事
That sounds uncomfortable.
听起来不太好啊
Sounds stupid.
听起来很蠢
Okay, guys.
好了 各位
Let us jam.
奏乐吧
**Being a maiden*
*身为少女
**Is pretty rough*
*真的好难
**Ten hours you work the field*
*在地里干十小时活
**And somehow, it's still not enough*
*不知为何 还是不够
**I want no other*
*我不想要别人
**To churn my butter*
*搅动我的黄油
**And I'm just here*
*而我就在这里
**So I can say*
*所以我可以说
**Please let this knight*
*请让这位骑士
**Break up your day*
*唤醒你的一天
*- You got to be kidding me. - *Please let this knight*
开玩笑吧 *请让这位骑士
**Break up your day.*
*唤醒你的一天
Sword in the Stone.
《石中剑》
I want to be king.
我想成为国王
Thank you. All right.
谢谢 好嘞
Sword of Arthur, from this stone,
亚瑟之剑 我要将你
I thee yank!
从这块石头中拔出
You're never gonna do it.
你拔不出来的
Let the kid play.
让这孩子玩吧
Yeah. Come on, let him play.
是啊 就让他玩吧
Come on, Sly.
加油 希尔
Royalty passing through.
国王驾到
Oh. Zounds.
哦 天呐
It is King Phillip.
菲利普王来了
Yes.
是的
Oh, stop it.
停下
Keep going.
你们继续
Arise, peasant.
众民起身
And behold.
请看
'Tis nothing for the one true king!
对一个真正的国王来说 这是小菜一碟
Huzzah!
万岁
What says thou? Huzzah!
你们说什么 万岁
Huzzah! Huzzah!
万岁 万岁
Wouldest thou care for a try, Robin of the Hood?
想试一下吗 罗宾汉
Oh, I'm happy to.
我很乐意
Just give me the remote.
只要把遥控器给我
What meanest thou?
你这是什么意思
I meanest the device in your left hand
我是指你左手握着的设备
that kills the electromagnet holding the sword.
它切断了这把剑连接着的电磁铁
That's the biggest sham over here.
这真有点假
So your stores have credit cards,
你的商店有信♥用♥卡♥
the band has microphones,
乐队有麦克风
and you have an electromagnet.
你有一个电磁铁
There was no electricity in the Renaissance.
文艺复兴时期并没有电
What happened?
发生了什么
Oh, the transformer that didn't exist
文艺复兴时期
during the Renaissance just blew up.
并不存在的变压器爆♥炸♥了
Well, I guess we should just go home.
我想我们应该回家了
It's Sly's birthday.
今天是希尔的生日
Fix it.
处理一下呗
What happened? Overheating?
怎么回事 过热吗
No. I didn't get a chance to.
我还没找到机会
The electricity went out, and we had to stop, and...
停电了 我们不得不停下来
Oh. Oh, the transformer.
你是说变压器吗
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表