剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
What the hell is that?
那是什么
Uh, there's a change of plans.
计划有变
There's a huge electrical fence,
外面有个巨大的电网
so Paige and Cabe can't get to us.
所以佩吉和凯布进不来
I got to go up the chimney like old Saint Nick.
我得像圣诞老人一样从烟囱出去
And if you land on the fence?
要是你落在电网上呢
Toby fricassee. But Paige and Cabe
就成了油焖托比 但佩吉和凯布
are ready with the car to race me over to the control panel.
准备好用车把我送去控制面板
Which will be meaningless if Sly doesn't distract Dorie.
如果希尔没有搞定多莉也没什么意义
Sly, Toby's almost out of here. So, time and progress update?
希尔 托比快出去了 时间进度更新怎么样了
Down to two minutes.
还剩两分钟
I'm trying my best, but I'm down to knock-knock jokes.
我尽力了 但我被敲门笑话难住了
Just get it done.
赶快搞定
I told you, I'm trying my best.
我说过我尽力了
What do you think, I'm lying to you?
你是觉得我在撒谎吗
Oh. That's it.
这样吧
I got it. Walt, send Toby.
我知道了 沃特 让托比出去吧
I'll have Dorie's circuits burning in no time.
我会让多莉的电路板马上烧坏
Hey. Quincy's gut flora.
昆西的肠道菌群
You are one hell of a man, you know that?
你可真厉害 你知道吧
We survive this,
我们活下来了
we're gonna make up for lost honeymoon time tonight, right?
我们今晚要弥补错过的蜜月时光 对吧
Deal.
行
Here he comes.
他出来了
Electric fence coming up!
要撞上电网了
Oh, boy! He's coming right at us.
天呐 他朝我们过来了
How you doing? Get in.
你好 上车
Dorie, you've answered all of my questions with great skill.
多莉 你非常出色地回答了我所有问题
I'd like to commend you,
我想称赞你
but my compliment would mean nothing, because...
但是我的赞美毫无意义 因为...
I'm a liar.
我是个说谎者
Lying is the presentation of false data.
说谎就是呈现错误数据
Correct. Or maybe I don't
没错 或者也许
think you're correct.
我不认为你是对的
I tell lies, remember? All the time.
我会说谎 记得吗 一直都在说谎
So, do you believe me?
所以你相信我吗
What's wrong, Dorie?
怎么回事 多莉
Why no answer?
怎么不回答
I am trying to compute a response.
我在努力计算答案
It's easy. Do you believe a liar
很简单 你相信一个告诉你
who tells you that he is a liar?
他是骗子的骗子吗
If you are a liar,
如果你是骗子
then I can't believe you when you say you are a liar.
那你说自己是骗子时我不能相信
Which would mean you are the opposite of a liar.
这意味着你就不是骗子
Which would make you truthful, which would make
那么你就是诚实的
your first statement about being a liar untruthful,
这也意味着你说自己是骗子这句话是在说谎
which would make you a liar... Sly, how goes it?
那么你就是个骗子... 希尔 怎么样了
Dorie's spinning out. Her RAM is burning
多莉快失控了 她的内存在超负荷运行
from this puzzle I gave her. Toby's in the clear.
试图解答我出的难题 托比安全了
Except he only has 19 seconds left.
不过他只剩19秒了
Oh, crap.
该死
Get a whiff of this, baby.
闻闻这个 宝贝
Hello, Dr. Berkstead.
你好 博科斯塔德博士
I do not recognize you.
我认不出你
Yeah, it's been a rough day.
今天过得很糟
Dorie, don't divert any
多莉 别分心
processing power away from the problem you're solving
继续用你的处理能力解决希尔维斯特给你的问题
with Sylvester. Just cancel all protocols.
取消所有协议
Did it shut down?
关闭了吗
With a second to spare.
还富裕一秒
If you guys don't mind, I'd like to go home now.
不介意的话 我想回家了
Okay, let's get out of here. Okay, go, go, go.
好 我们走吧 好 走
Dorie, keep working on that problem
多莉 继续解决我留给你的问题
I gave you. Get back to me on it.
随时告诉我进展
So if the gas is odorless and colorless,
如果气体无色无味
how are you sure we stopped it?
你怎么确定我们阻止了它
'Cause we'd be dead by now.
不然的话我们早死了
Makes sense.
有道理
So I guess SafeCorp won't be too happy with our findings.
安全公♥司♥应该不喜欢我们的发现
Well, something tells me
我隐隐觉得
they'll be bankrupt before we get paid.
他们来不及给我们付钱就会倒闭
Hello, team.
你们好
Want to report that I, uh, checked the toxin tank.
汇报一下 我检查了毒气罐
It has ceased operation.
已经停止运作了
All is safe.
一切安全
You know, Quincy, I find it ironic that we were saved
昆西 我觉得很讽刺 救我们的
by the gut flora of someone who has no guts.
是一个没有胆[肠道]的人的肠道菌丛
Attagirl. Let's go.
很棒 走
Good-bye, AI.
再见了 人工智能
Walt, uh, I think you and I should talk. Okay.
沃特 咱们得谈谈 好
About what?
谈什么
Well, you know how, uh, I let a few bumps in the road
蜜月开始时 路上的几次颠簸
at the start of my honeymoon completely derail me?
就让我歇斯底里
I was being overly dramatic.
是我太大惊小怪了
That affected the relationship with the woman I love.
这影响到了我和我爱的人之间的关系
You mean your repeated intimacy failures.
你指的是你们总是无法做羞羞的事
That's not my point. I'm just saying
这不是重点 我是说
you are being overly dramatic due to a dumb dream.
只是因为一个愚蠢的梦 你就开始大惊小怪了
You've been bumbling around Florence all day
你一整天都在躲着弗洛伦斯
'cause you think you've done something wrong,
因为你觉得你做错了事
and you have not.
但你并没有
So the only way to excise your demons
驱赶你内心恶魔的唯一方法
is to take away their power.
就是夺走它的力量
Its power is in its secrecy.
它能掌控你 是因为只有你知道这事
So tell her.
去告诉她
Just say to her,
对她说
"Hey, I had a crazy dream and I've been a putz around you
"我做了一个疯狂的梦 因此表现得很混♥蛋♥
because of it, and I'm sorry."
我很抱歉"
Are you sure? Absolutely.
你确定吗 必须的
You'll sleep well.
这样你就能安心睡觉了
Okay.
好的
You did excellent work today.
你今天表现非常棒
Despite my awkward behavior.
但我的行为有些怪异
Mm. Yes.
是的
You were odd.
你今天很奇怪
Odder than usual.
比平常还奇怪
Okay, I was keeping my distance today because, uh--
好吧 我今天刻意保持距离 是因为
this is uncomfortable-- because, um,
有点难以启齿 因为
as you tended to me when I fell,
在我跌倒后 你照顾我的时候
I was dreaming many things, uh, one of 'em was
我梦见了很多事情 其中一个是
you and me kissing.
你跟我在接吻
We were married.
我们结婚了
Oh, no, no, no, no. Uh... thi-this is not a come-on.
不 我不是在泡你
I'm in love with Paige.
我爱的是佩吉
It's one of the things that made it so distressing.
所以这让我很沮丧
We were married and we kissed.
我们结婚了 还接吻了
Yeah, Toby assures me
托比跟我说
that I was thinking about you because I heard your voice.
我是因为听到了你的声音 所以才想到你
So it was a dream. Nothing more.
那只是一个梦 仅此而已
I felt I owed you an explanation for today.
我觉得我应该向你解释一下今天的行为
So, you know...
所以...
Um, I appreciate...
谢谢...
your candor.
你的坦诚
And... good evening.
然后... 晚安
I apologize for ruining our honeymoon.
抱歉毁了咱们的蜜月
I already told you it's not a big deal.
我都说了 没什么大不了的
No, I'm not talking about that. I...
我不是说这个 我...
Listen, I-I... I was just so grumpy
我真的非常烦躁
about that crappy room and the weather,
那间破房♥间和那里的天气
and not being able to fix that flat.
以及我没能修好爆胎
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表