剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Walter!
沃特
Breaching... go!
准备进入 行动
Immunity agreement and extradition waiver.
保护条约和引渡豁免
Sign them,
签了这两份协议
and I'll tell you how I hacked into NASA.
我就告诉你们 我是怎么黑进国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局的
Corporal to command.
报告指挥官
We have Scorpion.
我们抓到了天蝎
He's just a kid.
他只是个孩子而已
Team leaders maintain position til evac...
各小队队长等待撤退命令
Target is acquired.
目标已被抓获
I just wanted the shuttle blueprints for my wall.
我只是想找几张航♥天♥飞机的蓝图贴在墙上
What's your name, son?
你叫什么名字 孩子
Walter?
沃特
Walter?
沃特
Are you listening?
你在听吗
Yes, you said "I didn't see this coming at all."
在听 你说"完全没想到会这样"
I can't believe you're breaking up with me.
我不敢相信你居然要跟我分手
I'll admit you have been patient.
我得承认你这段日子确实很耐心
Longest three months of my life.
我一生中最难熬的三个月
You're not easy, Walter.
你可不好相处 沃特
I thought this might help.
我想这个能帮上忙
Throughout our relationship,
咱俩交往期间
you've accused me, correctly, of being unable to
你正确地指责我
connect with your emotional states.
不能对你的情绪产生共鸣
So... I mapped out
所以 我列出了
what I anticipate you'll experience over the next few minutes.
你在接下来几分钟里可能出现的感受
You wrote a document to connect with me emotionally?
你特意写了份文章来在情感上和我沟通
Now, this is a decision tree.
这是决策树
This is just to help you through the...
是用来帮你...
Hey! I pay you to fix wireless, not talk.
我付钱请你来修无线网络 可不是让你聊天的
You scheduled our breakup on a job?!
你居然把跟我分手安排在工作期间
To be more efficient.
这样更有效率
You may be trying, Walter.
你也许是在努力 沃特
But you're still a million miles from normal.
但你离普通人还差得远呢
Here you go, Burt. Your table's up here.
来 伯特 你的座位在这里
And your tea's waiting
茶已经上好
and your eggs'll be up in five. All right.
鸡蛋稍等五分钟 好的
You smell so good today.
你今天闻起来不错呀
What is that-- new cologne? I love it.
是什么味道 新古龙水吗 我喜欢
Hey, kid! You're making a mess!
小子 你把这儿弄得乱七八糟
Paige! Again your boy's all over with the shakers!
佩吉 你儿子又在玩调料罐
I know, he knows, I know.
我知道 他也知道
He's just having a hard time adjusting in school.
他只是很难适应学校生活
He'll be back next week. Promise.
他下周就回学校去了 我保证
Hey, honey. It's okay.
亲爱的 没事的
Mr. Gianakos just likes to keep things neat.
吉纳柯斯先生只是喜欢整洁
Remember we talked about that kind of thing before?
我们之前聊过这些 还记得吗
Doesn't mean there's something wrong with you, okay?
这并不意味着你有问题 好吗
Excuse me?
打扰一下
Can I help you?
有什么需要帮忙的吗
No, but you should help him.
没事 但你应该帮帮他
Wireless is up.
无线网修好了
Don't yell at that boy.
别冲那孩子大喊大叫
If you're sick of being broke, for $108.3,
如果你厌倦了穷困潦倒 下一道题价值108.3美元
which month has 28 days?
哪个月有28天
All of them.
每个月都有
I actually know this one!
我知道这个
Uh, February?
二月吧
We have a winner!
答对了
Idiots.
一群白♥痴♥
Okay, so if my math is right-- and it is--
如果我计算正确 绝对不会有错
we can siphon 700 kilowatts a month through the fall
我们可以每月偷♥电♥700千瓦
before anyone even notices.
整个秋季都不会有人察觉
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
Over 30,000 shock-related accidents happen every year!
每年发生的触电事故超过三万起呢
Please. I got this.
得了吧 我可以的
See? Power's up.
你看 来电了
Why are you stealing electricity?
你们为什么要偷♥电♥
Just borrowing it
只是借而已
until they turn our power back on.
直到他们恢复供电
I thought we were paying the bills
我们做完信贷银行那单
after the Credit Nationale job?
不是有钱交电费了吗
I was.
我是想交来着
I worked for three days on this great loss algorithm for credit risk...
我花了整整三天研究一个信用风险的损失算法
You got lost in the numbers
结果沉迷在数字当中
and you forgot to pay the electric bill.
忘了交电费
And the water bill and our rent.
还有水费和房♥租
And the payment was all in cash, which got misplaced.
上次的报酬付的是现金 也不知道放哪去了
It's somewhere... close.
就在某个地方 附近
When's the last time you ate?
你上次吃东西是什么时候
You mean, like, food?
你是说食物吗
Okay, it's cool, I finished the Lynwood job,
没事 我搞定了林伍德的活儿
Toby's picking up the fee.
托比会去领报酬
Toby? Why not you?
托比 你怎么不去
I built the contractor an automated conveyance system
我给雇主搭了个自动运输系统
and he called me Sugar.
他管我叫小甜甜
So I hit him in the mouth.
我给他的嘴来了一拳
And Toby is where exactly?
那托比到底在哪呢
Shh! Keep your voices down!
你们小声点
Just for a minute!
一会儿就好
Uh, Toby...
托比
tell me you have the Lynwood payment.
告诉我你拿到了林伍德那单的报酬
First, can I note how I nearly tripled the Lynwood payment?
首先 我能说我差点把报酬翻三倍吗
So those thugs are chasing you down
所以那些追着你跑的小混混
to give you a big congratulations?
是想来恭喜你咯
I beat them in poker! They're born chumps!
我打牌赢了他们 他们笨得要命
Pupils that dilate like saucers
抽到好牌的时候
whenever they had a good hand.
瞳孔放大得像碟子一样
Come on! A Harvard-trained behaviorist
得了 身为哈佛培养出来的行为主义者
should know that people don't like to get cheated!
你该知道人们讨厌上当受骗
I hate you.
我讨厌你
No, you don't. We have a combined I.Q. of nearly 700,
你才不是呢 我们的智商加起来接近700
and we can't even pay our bills.
却连账单都付不了
We had a bad day!
我们只是今天不太走运而已
We've been at this two years!
我们都不走运两年了
The whole reason why I started this company is
我当初创办公♥司♥就是因为
because we have more to offer than just fixing routers!
我们能做的不止是修修路由器而已
Walter, I'm reading a textbook panic response
沃特 你这是典型的
to normal financial stressors.
正常财政压力引起的恐慌反应
Okay, if this thing is going south, Walt, just let me know,
要是公♥司♥干不下去了 沃特 就告诉我
'cause I have a cousin who owns a garage in Phoenix...
我堂兄在菲尼克斯开了个汽车修理厂
No matter how hard we try--
不管我们怎么努力
and I know we're all trying--
我知道大家都很努力了
we're a million miles from normal.
但我们离普通人还差得远呢
Hey, good.
太好了
Your timing's perfect.
你们来得正好
A guy in there ripped us off.
这里面有个人骗光了我们的钱
I'll put a bag of pills in your pocket
我可以在你包里放一包毒品
fat enough to get you a room in Lompoc.
绝对够把你关进监狱的
Understand?
明白了吗
Now, hit it.
还不快滚
Homeland Security.
国土安♥全♥部♥
Is this you? No!
你招来的 才不是
We're looking for Walter O'Brien!
找沃特·奥布莱恩
It's a badge.
是个警徽
No, no, no, no.
不不不
Get out. Get out!
出去 出去
Get out of here now.
马上滚出去
I wouldn't be here if I weren't desperate, trust me.
要是有其他办法我就不会来找你了 相信我
"Trust you"?
相信你
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表