剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
I can have one last hurrah in New Orleans
我还可以在宝宝出生前
before the baby comes, you know?
在新奥尔良最后痛快玩一把
One last time to be wild and crazy
在做父亲的责任降临前
before responsibility sets in.
最后的野性和疯狂
I'd hate for my immaturity to be your downfall.
我痛恨自己的不成熟给你带来了痛苦
That's it.
就是这里了
Here's the road. All right, you're gonna make it, buddy.
路就在那 你可以的 哥们
Move your feet, man.
动起来
You got this.
你可以的
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
Cabe, Cabe!
凯布 凯布
Come on, man. Wake up.
快点 醒过来啊
Cabe, come on, buddy. Wake up.
凯布 哥们 醒过来
If you die on this trip,
如果你在这次旅行中死掉了
I'll never be able to enjoy zydeco music ever again.
我永远也欣赏不来柴迪科舞曲
Come on!
快醒过来
Oh, Ditterman!
迪特曼
Hey! Over here!
我们在这
I got it.
我拿到了
It's not working. You sure you grabbed the right syringe?
没用啊 你确定你拿对了吗
It's the antivenin. I just may have injected him too late.
是抗毒血清 可能太晚了
Wake up, Cabe, come on.
醒醒 凯布
Zydeco music sucks.
柴迪科舞曲糟透了
You know, that really is a quality rug you got there.
这顶假发真是不错啊
He's still affected by the drugs.
他的药劲还没过呢
Coming up to the drop spot.
马上到达释放点了
Hurry, we have 12 seconds left!
快点 只剩12秒了
Okay. Let 'em go.
放吧
Got it.
明白
Just in time.
刚好
They'll mate.
他们会交♥配♥
Their offspring will be sterile.
产出不育的下一代
Pandemic officially averted.
流行病基本就不会发生了
Guys, I just heard from Toby. Cabe is okay.
我刚收到托比的消息 凯布没事了
Oh, thank God. Can we please just go home?
谢天谢地 我们可以回家吗
Yeah. Oh.
没错
Besides, we should get back to L.A. Soon.
我们应该赶紧回洛杉矶了
You don't want to miss that lecture tonight.
今晚的讲座可是不容错过
Oh, no... wouldn't want to miss that.
好吧 不容错过
Our bikes...
我们的自行车
Who did this to us?
是谁干的
Oh, no.
不是吧
Did you do this?
是你干的吗
I gave the mean girls a taste of their own medicine.
我这是以其人之道还治其人之身
By vandalizing their bikes?
就靠破坏她们的自行车吗
I just locked them up.
我只是把它们锁起来了
There's 20 locks over there, Ralph.
那有20把锁 拉尔夫
That's over two million potential combinations to comb through.
有超过两百万种可能的组合
Exactly.
没错
I came here to use diplomacy,
我来这是想友好地
to talk to Patty's principal or her guidance counselor.
和帕蒂的校长或辅♥导♥员沟通的
How'd that work out for you?
效果如何呢
His mom is gonna kill him.
他妈妈一定会杀了他的
What were you thinking?
你想什么呢
That those girls were cruel
那些女孩很坏
and they did a bad thing.
她们做错事了
And now you've done a bad thing.
现在你也做了同样不好的事
You can't respond to bullying with more bullying.
你不能以暴制暴
Why not?
为什么不行
In physics, two negatives often equal a positive.
物理上说 负负得正
This isn't physics.
这和物理不一样
And don't try to outsmart the situation.
这不是需要靠智慧取胜的事
Stupid behavior plus stupid behavior
愚蠢的行为加上愚蠢的行为
just leads to more stupidity.
只会得到更多的愚蠢行为
But, Mom...
可是妈妈
Quiet. Let me ask you a question.
别说话 我来问你一个问题
Do you think those girls will be nicer to Patty now?
你觉得那些女孩会对帕蒂更好
Or do you think that they'll dislike her more?
还是会更加讨厌她
Did you help the problem or exacerbate it?
你帮忙解决了问题 还是让问题加剧了
Over 200 IQ and you need me to figure it out for you.
你有超过200的智商 却要我来帮你搞清楚这些
I'm sorry.
对不起
You're gonna pay for any damage
如果这些车有任何损坏
that may have happened to those bikes.
你都要赔偿损失
You're gonna apologize to those girls,
你要去给那些女孩道歉
and you're gonna take whatever punishment the principal thinks is right.
并且接受校长对你的惩罚
In Ralph's defense, the principal is a tool.
我替拉尔夫说句话 校长就是个混♥蛋♥
Eavesdropper.
你偷听别人说话
Ralph.
拉尔夫
You're a good kid.
你是一个好孩子
Your heart was in the right place.
你的心地善良
Thanks.
谢谢
But... your head was up your butt.
但你想的太简单了
Thank you for what you did today.
感谢你今天所做的一切
Principal Carlisle removed my tardy.
卡莱尔校长移除了我的迟到记录
She did?
是吗
Yes. On the condition that you never visit her office again.
是的 前提是你再也不去她办公室
Done and done.
搞定
Heard some kids messed with the queen bee's bikes.
听说有孩子搞坏了女王蜂的车
It wasn't me, just so you know. I don't know who did it.
不是我 我不知道是谁干的
Well, when you're mean, you make enemies.
对人不好就容易树敌
Not saying it was right, though.
不过我并不是说这样是对的
Can I tell you something?
我能告诉你一件事吗
Of course.
当然
Thing is, if I'm being honest,
老实说
I don't have a lot of friends.
我没有多少朋友
I'm aware that my personality is a bit intense
我知道我的个性有些强势
and different than the other kids.
跟其他的孩子不同
I'm sure you have plenty of... I don't.
我想你肯定有很多... 我没有
But what I'm trying to say is,
但我想说的是
I'm thankful that you're one of them.
我很感激你做我的朋友
Patty, you have loads of friends.
帕蒂 你有很多朋友
Ralph, Paige,
拉尔夫 佩吉
Walter, Toby, the entire team.
沃特 托比 整个团队都是
And that puts you
我在你这个年纪时
way ahead of where I was at your age.
比你差远了
You had a tough time in high school?
你高中时也过得很艰难吗
The toughest.
最艰难的时光
So it gets better?
所以一切都会变好是吗
It gets so much better.
好太多
Patty, you're gonna go on to do great things.
帕蒂 你会继续做很多伟大的事情
You're already on your way.
你已经在路上了
Trust me.
相信我
I wouldn't lie to my friend.
我不会对朋友撒谎
That stings.
好疼
Stop squirming.
别乱动
I think every pricker bush in those woods
丛林里的每一根树枝
took a bit out of me today.
都扎了我
So I thought you were gonna stay down there a bit longer,
我以为你会在那里多待一会儿
get your party on in the bayou.
在河口继续狂欢
No, I had a realization today.
不 我今天明白了一件事
I, I realized that I don't want to be the guy
我意识到自己不想
that wakes up shirtless in a parked streetcar anymore.
每天早上在一辆电车上光着身子醒来
Metaphorically speaking?
你是在打比方吗
Yeah...
是
I just... Having a baby does not make you a man.
我... 有了孩子并不会让你成熟
Taking care of a baby makes you a man.
照顾孩子才会
And I could barely care for Cabe today,
而我今天都无法照顾好凯布
and the guy's almost 60.
他都快60岁了
He almost drowned in quicksand today because of me.
今天 他因为我差点陷入流沙
I got to...
我必须...
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表