剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Scorpion...
《天蝎》前情提要
We need to bail ourselves out of a half million-dollar debt.
我们得还掉欠下的五十万债务
You put Scorpion up as collateral?
你把天蝎抵押了吗
The garage? Everything?
车♥库♥那些 都抵押了吗
It was either that or leave you in prison.
不这样的话 你就得待在监狱里
I know you-- you're the...
你是那个
reporter from the West Altadenia Shopper.
《西艾塔尼亚购物者报》的记者
Patty Logan-- here to get your autograph
帕蒂·罗根 来要你的签名
on this internship release form.
这张实习解除表
Hey, Patty.
帕蒂
Yep.
你好
Really don't like this development.
真不喜欢这个展开
I want to be your attorney.
我想做你的辩护律师
You want to what? I care about Cabe,
你要干嘛 我在乎凯布
and I will scour every lawbook
为了保护他 我会
and memorize every archaic regulation to protect him.
找遍每一部律法书 记住每一则旧典
I can do this.
我能做到
I'm nervous to be alone with you.
我单独和你在一起会紧张
What could you possibly be nervous about?
有什么好紧张的
My biggest fear is
我最害怕的是
being in a restaurant droning on about genius things
在餐厅 我滔滔不绝说着天才会说的话
and then looking up at your face and then seeing boredom.
抬头发现你一脸无聊
Isn't her voice beautiful?
她的声音多美啊
It's lovely, right?
是很美 是吧
What...?
干什么
You're listening to a lecture
我朋友在演奏
while my friend is playing?
你却在听讲座
I think anything but "Yes" would be indefensible.
我觉得我只能承认了
You can't just drop the science for an hour
你就不能放下科学一小时
and enjoy the music?
享受下音乐吗
We're going to see Dr. Smirl speak next week.
我们下周就要去看斯莫尔博士的讲座了
I just, I want to be prepared.
我就是想做好准备
Thank you.
谢谢
That was my latest.
这是我最新的歌♥曲
It's called "Sound in Space."
曲名叫《太空之声》
You were amazing. You sounded beautiful.
你好棒 你的声音好美
I love the new music.
我很喜欢新曲子
And I love you for coming.
我也很感谢你能来
An interesting point of fact
关于你新歌♥
about your last song.
一个有趣的事实
Space is a vacuum,
太空是真空的
so there's no sound
所以太空里是
in space.
没有声音的
Yes, I did know that.
是啊 我知道
And you still chose that title?
你还是选了这个名字吗
Why don't you go get the car?
你去提车吧
Okay.
好
Pleasure meeting you, Amy.
认识你很高兴 艾米
So, he's... different.
他好...不一样
Little bit.
有点吧
Ol' Frankie, break him down.
弗兰肯 分♥析♥吧
Only child, terrified of fire, socially inept.
独子 怕火 社交无能
I'd say he'd make a poor juror for Cabe's trial.
我认为他对凯布的审判来讲不是个好陪审员
By those criteria, so would you.
按那些标准来说 你也是
I need concrete basis for dismissal.
我需要切实的免职理由
Authorities did chase him with pitchforks,
当局举着干草叉追赶他来着
so he wouldn't like law enforcement.
他肯定不喜欢执法机构
Uh, not a fan of Cabe.
也因此会不喜欢凯布
Juror dismissed.
陪审员免职
You know, this song is weird.
这首歌♥好奇怪
Why does the monster in love
为什么陷入爱河的怪物
ask Mr. Wolfmen to tell Frankenstein that she likes him?
让朗任先生告诉弗兰肯斯坦她喜欢他
Why not just tell him herself?
为什么不自己去说
It's not Mr. Wolfmen.
不是朗任先生
He's a wolfman, you idiot.
他是个狼人 你个白♥痴♥
It's a Halloween song.
这是首万圣节歌♥曲
Pretty sure it's Wolfmen.
就是朗任
Yes, that's right. It's Chuck Wolfmen.
是啊 没错 查克·朗任
He has a small insurance office in town
他在镇上有间小保险办公室
and him and his wife are on the school board.
他和妻子还是校董会成员
He's a wolfman, putz.
他是个狼人 白♥痴♥
Okay, children, I am going to restart the song
好了 孩子们 我重放这首歌♥
and I'll settle this.
来解决你们的争论
**Mr. Wolfman, go tell Frankenstein...*
*狼人先生 去告诉弗兰肯斯坦
Oh, wow. I think she said "Wolfmen."
她说的好像是"朗任"
What does she know? Let's get back to jury selection.
她知道什么 我们继续进行陪审员挑选
You guys prepping already for jury selection?
你们已经在准备陪审员挑选了
Long way to go before the jury is empaneled.
离选陪审员还差得远呢
Pretrial discovery, potential plea negotiations...
审前查问 可能认罪协商
And selection is the one place
而选陪审员是我能帮助
I can help Sly hone his skills.
希尔磨练技艺的一个方面
Since it's Halloween, we figured we'd start with some
既然是万圣节 我们就先从一些
familiar faces.
熟脸开始
Like this handsome bloodsucker.
比如这位帅气的吸血鬼
What the Hades?!
搞什么
Ralph, no one wants to die by pumpkin.
拉尔夫 没人想被南瓜杀死
I'm sorry. Accidental launch.
抱歉 不小心发射的
It's for my science club's party pumpkin chucking contest.
这是为我科学俱乐部派对的丢南瓜比赛准备的
You know what,
知道吗
time to take off the training wheels.
该取下辅助轮了
Let's practice with some actual humans.
我们拿真人练习吧
Turning the critter into a cyborg?
想把那玩意变成机械战警啊
It's wearable tech.
是随身科技
Transforms kinetic energy
将肢体的
from body movement into electrical energy.
运动动能转化为电能
Hoping to scale it down to weave into clothing.
希望可以缩小到能缝入衣服里
Could generate millions of kilowatt-hours,
或许能产生上百万千瓦时的电
potentially 25% of the energy people use all year.
有可能提供人们全年用电的四分之一
You could save the planet.
你可以拯救地球
And be lucrative. Dig Scorpion out of its financial hole.
同时挣大钱 帮助天蝎摆脱财政危机
Well, is there anything I can do to help
我能帮上什么忙
since I'm the one that dug the hole?
毕竟这危机是我带来的
You're gonna beat this rap, Cabe,
你能赢的 凯布
and then we'll get our bail money back.
到时我们就能拿会保释金
Until then, the only help I need
在此之前 我只需要
is from my man, Ferret B.
我哥们费雷·比帮忙
It's a little cramped in there.
里面有点挤啊
I'm gonna see if I can get him a roomier habitat
我去看看能不能给他找个更宽敞的居所
so the little fella can stretch his legs.
让它可以伸伸腿
He's got pretty short legs.
它的腿很短的
Happy, do you mind if I ask you a few voir dire questions?
乐乐 介意我问你几个预先审查问题吗
Hoof it, goober.
走开
Now, what did you learn?
你学到什么了
Happy is mean.
乐乐好坏
Can't argue with that.
这不容争辩
Guys, huddle up.
各位 过来
Team, this is Dave Blakely.
大家伙 这位是大卫·布雷克利
I'll let him explain the job,
我会让他来解释工作内容
whenever Walter sees fit to join us.
只等沃特驾到了
Coming. Proceed.
来了 开始吧
Okay. Uh, hello, everybody.
好吧 大家好
I'll be brief.
我简单说
Right now we have an opportunity
现在 我们有个机会
to prove something more important
证明一件重要的事
than the proof of dark matter, faster-than-light travel,
比证实黑暗物质 超光速旅行
even gene therapy.
甚至基因疗法都重要
Fascinating.
有趣
Now, I need your team
我需要你们团队
to help me prove or disprove
帮我证明 或反证
the existence of ghosts.
鬼的存在
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表