剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
We have had our adventures.
我们是经历了不少冒险
Paige.
佩吉
I was so delighted
我真是太高兴了
to learn of yours and Walter's coupling.
听说你和沃特抱对了
Gross. No, II think it's delightful.
真恶心 不 我觉得这真令人高兴
I mean, a-a genius finding a life mate is...
天才能够找到一个伴侣
so very rare.
是十分难得的
And for that life mate to be normal
而那个伴侣是个普通人
is even more rare. And, as everybody knows,
就更加难得了 而且所有人都知道
Walter's integrity is far too high to only be interested
沃特太过于正直 以致于不会只对
in the carnal,
肉体感兴趣
so it's...
所以这真是...
Is he having a seizure?
他是癫痫发作了吗
He got juiced.
他被电击了
He's got a stun-cuff on his ankle.
在他脚踝上有个电击脚铐
It pops any time he gets too far away
只要他离锁在我腿上的那个镣铐太远
from the one that's locked onto my own leg.
就会被电
Or if he gets too lippy.
或者他太无礼的时候
And that, my friend,
我的朋友 刚刚那一下
was for disrespecting Paige.
是因为不尊重佩吉
Point taken.
明白了
Paige, I apologize.
佩吉 我向你道歉
I'm still evolving.
我还在成长进步中
Bet you felt that in the gooty.
我敢肯定在"羞羞"上你也感受到了
Okay, let's get going back to the garage.
好了 让我们回到车♥库♥
Every minute counts.
每分每秒都很重要
Toby, would you mind scooching a bit?
托比 你介意往边上挪一点吗
Lockup has given me some shared space issues.
监狱蹲久了 不太愿意跟别人分享空间
Perhaps I should tie you to a chair
或许我该把你绑在
inside a dental floss maze.
牙线迷宫里的椅子上
Would that be more amenable?
那样会更能接受吗
Not like I didn't apologize.
说得就像我没道歉一样
No, no, you said we had an adventure.
不不 你说的是我们一起经历过冒险
My intent was obvious.
我的意图很明显
Your intent was to kill me.
你的意图是想杀了我
Okay, I want Collins in the back.
好吧 我想要柯林斯坐在后面
I'm not comfortable with him next to Toby.
他坐在托比边上我很不安心
Thank you, darling. I don't want him sitting by me either.
谢谢亲爱的 我也不想让他坐我边上
How do you think this makes me feel?
你们觉得这会让我有什么感受
Like an unpopular psychopath.
像个不受欢迎的心理变♥态♥那样
That's unfair.
这不公平
If the straitjacket fits! Enough!
要是能给他穿上拘束衣 够了
We are dealing with an extinction event.
种族大灭绝即将来临
Are billions of lives not stakes enough for you
难道数十亿生命还不足以让你们
to act semi-normal for a change?
变得稍微正常一点吗
Good.
很好
Let's buckle up.
我们系好安全带
You feeling okay?
你还好吗
I feel like everything's absolutely genius.
我觉得一切都绝妙无比
My calculations show that
我的计算显示
the methane leak is actually
沼气实际上
coming up through these two ice walls
是从两道冰墙间
in an approximately 15-foot crevasse.
大约4.5米宽的裂隙中泄露出来的
"Crevasse"? We're in America, say "Crevice""
"裂隙" 我们在美国 说"裂缝"就行
You sound pretentious.
听起来太做作了
Okay, wordsmith, you know the difference between
好吧 语言大♥师♥ 你知道
"Crevasse" and "Crevice."
"裂隙"和"裂缝"的区别
Just let him talk.
让他说
Thank you.
谢谢
So, figure our best bet is to neutralize the methane.
所以 我们最好的办法就是中和甲烷
I thought a nice little nitrogen hydroxide solution
我想到一个小妙方 用氢氧化氮
would do the trick.
就能解决问题
Well, we'd need a lot of it.
那我们得需要大量氢氧化氮
And a steel drum to hold it in.
还需要个装这些气体的钢桶
And an industrial drill to bore through the ice fissure,
还有一个工业钻头凿穿冰隙
make the hole big enough for an I.V.
钻出一个足够大的洞
to feed in nitrogen hydroxide.
让输送氢氧化氮的管道通过
I can get us a military cargo plane
我可以弄到一架军用货机
stocked with whatever you want.
放你们想要的东西
To fly where, exactly?
具体要飞到哪去
Yeah, Weirdo Beardo won't spill the beans.
是啊 大胡子怪胎就是不肯说
Oh, yes, we will be going just outside a remote village
对了 我们要到挪威北部
in Northern Norway.
一个偏远的村子外面
Once there, we will need appropriate transportation.
到了那里 我们要找个合适的交通工具
I'll have Homeland reach out to the local village.
我要国安部联♥系♥那个村子
I'm sure we can scrounge up
我们肯定能找到
snow terrain vehicles equipped with
能应付冰冻地形
whatever you need to handle frozen terrain.
装备齐全的雪地车
Then, all I will need...
那我只需要...
is this transistor radio.
这个晶体管收音机
We'll pinpoint the methane,
我们可以精准定位甲烷的位置
we'll chemically neuter it,
然后用化学办法中和甲烷
we'll stop the Earth from heating up, and we will save mankind.
从而阻止地球升温 拯救人类
Come on, team!
出发吧 伙伴们
Let's do it!
大显身手吧
Sorry about that, I, forgot about the cuff.
很抱歉 我忘记脚铐了
Word of advice: don't forget again.
给你一句忠告 再别忘了
We've been riding around for an hour.
我们已经开车转悠一个小时了
What's the plan?
什么计划
We'll stop soon, just not yet.
我们很快就能停车 但不是现在
Oh, this is great.
太好了
We're in the middle of the tundra
我们在冻原中心
and Collins is trying to get the ball game.
而柯林斯还想着接收球赛广播
Actually, Toby,
事实上 托比
am radio waves bounce off the atmosphere.
无线电波会从大气中反射回来
But their pattern will be disrupted
但由于大气中积累了很多甲烷
by the methane buildup in the ionosphere.
无线电波的模式会被♥干♥扰
Literally hear where the methane is.
我就能真真切切地听到甲烷在哪里
The whole reason you got to tag along
你得跟着来的唯一原因就是
is because you already knew the location.
因为你已经知道具体方位了
I know the general area.
我知道大概的区域
I am narrowing.
我现在在缩小范围
Just let him concentrate.
让他专心听吧
Does PANNS mean nothing to you?
"一上尊诚沉"对你一点意义也没有吗
Taking his side violates the "P."
为他说话违背了"一"
What the hell's "PANNS"?
"一上尊诚沉"是什么
Don't. ? What do you care?
别问 你还在意什么
You just flaunt all its rules anyway.
反正你只会拿它的规则出来炫耀
PANNS is our marital creed.
"一积尊诚沉"是我们的婚姻信条
This shall be delightful.
这会很愉悦的
"P," put your partner first.
"一" 把伴侣放在第一位
"A," always strive for a positive state of mind.
"上" 总是保持思维积极向上
"N," no disparaging of ideas.
"尊" 尊重对方想法 不诋毁
"N," no lying.
"诚" 不能撒谎
And "S," SCABOBI.
还有"沉" 沉着是福
"Scabobi"? "SCABOBI"?
"沉着是福" "沉着是福"
It stands for "Steady Calm Attitude Brings optimal Bliss Inherently."
就是"沉着冷静就是福"
Stupidest thing I ever heard.
这辈子听过的最蠢的话
We have hacked marriage.
我们用一个简洁
with a simple, genius five-point tool.
而天才的五字箴言破解了婚姻
Actually, it's 11 points: PANN is four
其实这有十一个字 "一积尊诚"是四个
and "SCABOOBI" is a seven-letter acronym.
"沈"又代表了"沉着冷静就是福"七个字
"Scabobi."
是"沉"
Stop!
停
Stop the vehicle.
停车
Okay.
好的
Uh... about 100 yards northeast and we should have it.
东北方向大约90米处 应该就是了
Happy?
乐乐
Goggles.
夜视镜
Yup, I see the leak.
我看到泄漏了
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表