剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
So, uh, the clean room is fitted
净室配备了
with directed, high-pressurized nozzles
定向高压喷嘴
that blow out a proprietary hydrogen-nitrogen mixture
会喷出专利氢氮混合物
that'll purify you and your clothing.
可以净化你们和你们的衣物
It's a little, uh...
是有点...
it's a little abrasive.
有点讨厌啦
But, uh, necessary--
但 也是必须的
so you don't bring contaminants into the lab.
能够避免将污染物带入实验室
And I'm turning on the system.
我正在启动系统
Hold on. These industrial blowers
站稳了 这些工业风机
will knock the boogers out of your nose.
能把鼻屎都吹出来
Okay. You are completely purified.
好了 你们被彻底净化了
We have to get that for the garage.
我们一定得放一台到车♥库♥
Are you kidding me?
你逗我呢吧
I'm drinking purified purified water.
我在喝被净化过的纯净水
That's living, Sly.
这就是生活 希尔
I can't believe we're actually here.
简直不敢相信我们真的进到了这里
Every piece of equipment is state-of-the-art.
每一个仪器都是尖端科技
"Prairie Dogs Under Observation."
"土拨鼠观察进行中"
Ugh. Prairie dogs?
土拨鼠
Disgusting dirt dwellers.
恶心巴拉的土里生物
That must be how the scientists analyze the effects
科学家们一定就是用这个来分♥析♥
of pressure on cognition,
压力对认知的影响的
'cause prairie dogs are naturally burrowing creatures,
因为土拨鼠是天生的穴居动物
so they might have ways of reacting
所以面对增强的压力
to increased pressure that we don't know about.
它们也许有我们上不了解的反应
Like being unable to make basic decisions.
比如无法做出一些简单的决定
That's uncalled for.
躺着也中枪
The argon tank.
氩气箱
It's everything I've ever dreamed.
简直是梦想成真
I'll check the photosensors
我去检查光敏传感器
while you guys handle the monitors.
你们去搞定显示屏
Man, think about what they're doing down here.
老天 想想他们在这底下的工作
It's amazing.
简直棒呆了
Four percent of the universe is matter as we understand it.
4%的宇宙是由我们所知的物质构成的
26% is dark matter and 70% is dark energy,
26%是暗物质 还有70%是暗能量
both of which we know bupkis about.
对于后两者我们都知之甚少
That means that if we learned everything
那意味着 即便我们
in the current encyclopedia of human knowledge,
对人类知识百科全书的一切都了如指掌
we'd still only comprehend four percent of the universe.
我们对整个宇宙的了解依然只有百分之四
Which means you'd only know about one percent.
这意味着你只了解了百分之一
Lowest Scorpion IQ and all.
鉴于你是天蝎里智商最低的
That's unconfirmed.
这说法未经证实
Okay, computers are up and running.
好了 电脑已经启动好了
Keep an eye on the timer.
留意一下计时器
We have three hours and 48 minutes
在我们大脑无法全速运行前
until our brains stop working at full capacity.
我们还有3小时48分钟
This is super cool.
真是太酷了
I bet Paige and Cabe are on the edge of their seats.
我赌佩吉和凯布一定也很激动
Okay.
好吧
Celebrities names who are also food.
名字是食物的明星
Sugar Ray Leonard.
舒格[糖]·雷·伦纳德
Kevin Bacon.
凯文·贝肯[培根]
Chuck Connors.
查克·康纳斯
How's that food?
这怎么就成食物了
Ground chuck, it's meat.
查克有肉馅的意思
Who calls meat "Chuck" anymore?
现在谁还会管肉喊"查克"了
I do. It's valid. Go.
我会 这答案稳 继续
Ice Cube.
艾斯[冰]·库珀
Ice is frozen water.
冰是冻住了的水
Invalid.
不算
He's right. Not a food.
他说得对 冰不是食物
How long have we been doing this?
我们玩了多久了
40 minutes.
40分钟
Feels like 40 hours.
感觉像是过了40小时
Just giving the diagnostic results a perusal.
正在研究诊断结果
Oh, we're wrapped already?
已经在收尾了吗
The four hours went by that quickly.
四小时还真是一眨眼就过去了
You want to see this.
你得看看这个
Look at the rise of the photoelectron integral.
这是光电子整体的上升
Toby, check this out.
托比 看看这个
Guys, you seeing this?
伙计们 看到了吗
Uh, yeah. Cabe can't see anything,
我看到了 凯布没看到
He's literally passed out from boredom.
他字面意义上被无聊晕了
Well, ignoring the fact that you used
先不说你用错了
"literally" incorrectly, because he fell asleep
"字面意义上"这个说法 因为他是睡着了
rather than "passed out,"
而不是"晕了"
can you let Raja take a look at this?
你能让拉贾看一眼这个吗
No, I see it, I see it.
不用 我看见了 我看见了
The argon ball responded accurately to the californium,
氩气球精准地对锎产生了反应
which-which-which means a valid detector.
这意味着真的探测到了
We... We found WIMPs.
我们...我们找到WIMP了
Our-our discovery is verified.
我们的发现被证实了
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Yes!
太好了
What's goin' on?
发生什么了
Just, uh, nerds getting rowdy.
就是书呆子们在发疯而已
We're heading topside.
我们现在就上去
Make it snappy. You're over the four hour limit.
麻利点 你们已经超过四小时的时限了
You don't wanna get daffy down there.
你们可不想在下面变傻吧
Oh, come on. We haven't even checked out
拜托 我们还没去看
the particle collider yet.
粒子对撞机呢
When are we ever gonna be back here?
我们什么时候还能找到机会来这里啊
You know, the four-hour limit applies to people with normal brains.
四小时时限是针对一般大脑而言的
We're geniuses, even Toby,
我们是天才 包括托比
so I'm sure that we can stay down a little bit longer
所以我确信我们能在下面待久一点
without any adverse effects.
而不会出现什么副作用
Let's do it.
走吧
Oh, 9,000 feet underground, suddenly Sly's a rebel.
在2700米的地下 希尔忽然就叛逆了
Okay, we won't stay for long!
好了 我们不会待太久的
We'll be back up with your test results soon,
我们马上就会带着你要的结果上去了
Raja, promise.
拉贾 我保证
Is this okay?
这样没关系吗
Yeah, I suppose it's all right.
嗯 没什么大碍啦
It's just a, it's just a few minutes.
就...就几分钟而已
What a beauty.
真是个美人
And it's only operating at 50% capacity.
它如今只用了50%的功率在运行
Its particles accelerate to 15 tera electron volts.
里面的粒子加速到了15兆电子伏特
An electronic feedback mechanism
电子反馈机制
prevents it from reaching its full capacity of 30,
使其不能达到30兆的最大功率
which could validate a specific class of supersymmetry theories,
否则就能证明超对称理论中特定的理论
better helping us understand
帮助我们更好地理解
the fabric of matter and energy themselves.
物质的结构以及能量本身了
There's also a small chance that...
同时 还有微弱的可能...
that particles colliding with that much energy
当粒子以那么大的速度对撞时
would create a black hole
可能会产生能够吞噬
that'll swallow up our whole solar system.
我们整个太阳系的黑洞
How small a chance?
这个可能性有多微弱
No one knows.
没有人知道
It's like a game of proton roulette.
这就像是个质子赌轮盘
Roulette's odds are 37 to one; these are far greater.
赌轮盘的概率是三十七分之一 概率太大了
That was a terrible analogy.
这个类比真差劲
Toby, are you okay?
托比 你还好吗
Yep, yeah.
嗯嗯
It's all good in the neighborhood, my man.
一切顺利 兄弟
Okay, maybe we should get out now.
也许我们该上去了
Good idea.
好主意
I was reading a book on antigravity the other day
前几天我在读一本关于反重力的书
and I couldn't put it down.
然后就放不下了
That's my joke from my stand-up.
这是我相声表演里的包袱
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表