剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Your Honor, we are not here just about facts
法官大人 我们在这里不只是为了事实
but relevant facts.
而是相关事实
All of the service that the defendant
被告曾经为军队
has provided to the military,
为联邦调查局
to the FBI, to Homeland Security is admirable.
为国土安♥全♥部♥做出的贡献令人敬佩
But it is completely irrelevant to these proceedings.
但这都与此次诉讼无关
All that's relevant is Mr. Gallo's actions.
有关的只是格洛先生的行为
And we know his actions:
而他的行为我们很清楚
he used a key, he unlocked an ankle cuff,
他用钥匙 打开了一把脚铐
and he let Mark Collins, a federal prisoner, go free.
让马克·柯林斯 一名联邦囚犯 自♥由♥离开
Any other fact is moot
其他事实则没有意义
and should not be considered.
可以不必考虑
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Dodd, your opening.
多德先生 该你了
Your Honor...
法官大人
my client is a military hero.
我的委托人是军队英雄
He... Counselor,
他... 律师
I agree with Ms. Dine's assessment
我同意戴安女士的观点
that mr. Gallo's prior service
格洛先生此前的工作
is not germane to these proceedings.
与本次诉讼无关
Hence, I will not be entertaining such argument.
因此 我不会考虑这样的论点
Okay.
好的
I will just readjust on the fly here.
容我调整一下发言稿
It'll only take a minute.
请稍等片刻
Is it a bad sign when your lawyer
律师开始撕开场陈词稿
tears up his opening statement?
这兆头是不是不太好
If I could just crack this radio, we'd be able to hear
要是能黑进广播 我们就能听清
what's going on in there, instead of playing charades.
里面到底什么情况 不用猜字谜了
Officer Salerno responding to 7th and Brockton.
萨勒诺警员正在前往布鲁克顿街和第七大道
Okay, that's a police walkie.
好吧 这是警用对讲机
Come on, dummy, you can do this.
加油 笨蛋 你可以的
Um, you called yourself idiot earlier and now dummy.
你之前说自己是白♥痴♥ 现在是笨蛋
Why don't you take it easy on yourself?
你能不能别这么苛求自己
Make way!
让开
Toby!
托比
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
Dusted off the old unicycle.
想试试以前的独轮脚踏车
Bike makes me "Two" tired.
给我累得无与"轮"比
Don't you get it?
听懂了吗
Two-tire...d.
无与"轮"比
I found a scone in the back of the fridge. I hope no one minds.
我在冰箱里找到一块司康 希望没人介意
That's from Halloween.
那是万圣节剩下的
Shh! This is Officer Salerno.
我是萨勒诺警员
We have a report of a small dog
有人报♥警♥称有只小狗
stuck in some kind of hole in the ground.
卡在了地上的一个洞里
Great, instead of the trial, I get a stupid dog.
真好 听不见庭审 却找到一条狗
Man, I am a moron.
我简直是个智障
Well, of course. You're attempting to hack an archaic
这很正常 你在黑一个老式的
analog system. The odds are staggering.
模拟系统 本来希望就很渺茫
You know, amongst all this stress, you almost seem serene.
现在压力这么大 你居然如此平静
What's that all about? Mm. It's an astute observation.
怎么回事 你的观察力确实犀利
You see, at first, I was very concerned about the trial.
是这样 最开始我也很担心审讯
Keeping me up at night, interfering with work--
让我晚上睡不着 影响工作
very inefficient. So,
效率低下 于是
I began to read what others have said about dealing with stress--
我就开始看其他人是怎么处理压力的
uh, Tesla, Shakespeare.
特斯拉 莎士比亚
But the philosophy that I found the most useful
但我发现最管用的方法
is by an American baseball player
是一位美国棒球运动员说的
called John Milton Rivers.
他叫约翰·米尔顿·利佛
Mickey Rivers?
米基·利佛吗
I-I love Mickey Rivers.
我特别喜欢他
He played for the Yanks in the '70s, right?
他七十年代时在洋基队打球 对吧
He was the guy who used to, uh, he batted like this, right?
他以前经常... 这样挥杆对吧
All irrelevant information.
这些信息都与此无关
So, a news reporter asked him how he stayed calm under fire.
有记者问他是如何保持冷静的
He said, "I don't get upset over things that I can't control,
他说 "我不会为无法控制的事担忧
"Because I can't control them,
因为我无法控制
"So what's the use in getting upset?
担忧又有什么用呢
"I don't get upset over the things that I can control,
我也不会担忧我可以控制的事
"Because I can control them, so there's no use in getting upset."
因为我能够控制 所以不必担忧"
So I care very much about Cabe.
我很在乎凯布
I wouldn't want anything bad happening to him.
我不希望他出任何事
But I can't control
但我无法控制
what is happening, so I have decided to not let it affect me.
最终会发生什么 于是我决定不被它影响
Okay.
好
As long as you're not affected.
只要你真不被影响就好
Not one bit.
完全不会
Upon arrival, use nylon rope, try to lasso the dog,
到了之后 试试用尼龙绳套住它
pull him up to the surface. Good luck.
然后拉到地面上 祝你好运
There is no way they're getting a rope around his waist.
他们绝对没办法把绳套在它身上
Do we have any milk here?
咱们有牛奶吗
Forget it. I'll check.
算了 我自己看
Oh. Oh, look.
快看
Homeland Director Carson's about to take the stand.
国安部卡森部长要上台作证了
Paige, you-you see that body language? How cocky he is?
佩吉 你看他的神态 洋洋得意
There's no way Sly's doing well,
希尔肯定很不顺利
or he would appear more thrown.
不然他不会这么开心
This is Officer Salerno.
我是萨勒诺警员
Puppy's far down. It's shying away from the rope.
狗掉得更深 它一直在躲我的绳子
Requesting LAFD backup.
请求洛杉矶消防部帮助
Oh, geez, who could've predicted that?
天哪 谁能想到呢
Oh, it must've fallen into one of those
那只狗肯定是掉进了
old 19th century cisterns that they have down in old L.A.
洛杉矶以前19世纪的那些蓄水池
Guys, the judge is showing agreement markers
各位 卡森发言的时候
when Carson speaks.
法官露出了赞同的体征
Thanks, Dispatch. Awaiting arrival of hook and ladder.
谢谢总控 等待钩子和梯子到达
I know the area around 7th and Brockton
我看过一部关于洛杉矶地铁搭建的纪录片
from watching a documentary
我很了解布鲁克顿街
on the building of the L.A. Subway tunnels.
以及第七大道附近的区域
The soil has a lot of silt from the old riverbed.
那片土地之前是河床 有很多淤泥
Well, silt compresses easily.
淤泥很容易受压变形
Weight of that fire truck is too much for that topography.
那种地质构造承受不住消防车的重量
Could cause the cistern to collapse.
很可能造成蓄水池塌陷
Right onto the puppy?
狗会被直接压死吗
Guys, 7th and Brockton is only ten blocks from here.
布鲁克顿街和第七大道离这里只有十个街区
We're gonna go save that dog, aren't we?!
我们要去救那只狗了对吗
Damn right we are.
说得没错
Okay, guys, grab your gear.
各位 带好装备
Oh, Paige, the fire department are gonna get pissed
佩吉 我们让消防队别过来
when we tell them to back off, so you'll have to talk to them.
他们肯定会生气 你得跟他们说
Wait, hold on. I don't want a puppy to die,
等等 我也不希望那只狗死
but Clarence Mickelthorn is coming to evaluate the team.
但克莱伦斯·米克思恩要来评估我们
If we're not here, he could shut us down.
要是我们不在 可能会被勒令停业
Paige, uh, I'll explain what's happening here.
佩吉 我跟你解释一下情况
Um, y-you see, we're people with almost 600 iQ points between us.
我们几个人加起来智商接近600
And we're waiting for a judge with an IQ of, what, 120, tops,
却要等一个智商顶多120的法官
to determine the fate of our friend.
来决定我们朋友的命运
We're not used to feeling helpless.
我们很不适应这种无助感
We are used to solving problems.
我们习惯于解决问题
When we can't control things,
一旦我们无法控制什么
just like Walt and Mickey Rivers said, we don't react well.
像沃特和米基·利佛所说 我们会无法接受
But this doggy situation is something that we can control.
但这只狗遇到的情况是我们可以控制的
We need a fix of something we can fix,
我们需要去解决能够解决的事
'cause the stress of waiting to see if Gallo gets the gallows
因为等着看格洛会不会被判刑
will drive us nuts.
会把我们都逼疯的
And it's your job to keep us sane.
你的责任就是让我们保持理智
'Cause come hell or high water,
因为我们铁了心
we are getting that hound out of the ground.
要把那只狗弄出来
There's the truck!
消防车在那
Toby, the car's still moving.
托比 车还在动呢
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表