剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Morning.
早
How you doing?
你怎么样
Didn't sleep a wink.
一点没睡
I wish you'd just stayed with me last night.
你昨晚真该待在我那里
Yeah. I wanted to be here
嗯 我想到这儿来
in case Sly had any last-minute stuff to go over.
以防希尔临时要再商量什么
That way, I wasn't across town.
我不会还在城市另一边
Good morning. You ready?
早上好 你准备好了吗
Where's the rest of the team?
其他队员呢
They're, um...
他们...
taking care of something at the courthouse.
去法♥院♥处理点事情了
He's here.
他到了
All right. Commence Operation Judge Nudge.
好了 开始法官影响行动
There you go, Paige, stink yourself up good.
去吧 佩吉 好好喷喷
Pardon me.
请原谅
That's right, get the relaxing scent of lavender all over him.
没错 把薰衣草令人放松的香气蹭他一身
I'm terribly sorry. No problem.
真抱歉 没事的
Did you get enough on him?
蹭够了吗
Better be. Gave the guy everything but a lap dance.
最好够了 就差没给他跳大腿舞了
Happy, how goes you?
乐乐 你呢
Almost done. Judge Tuck's courtroom is set
就好了 塔克法官的法庭
for a soothing 69 degrees.
已将温度设置为舒缓的20度
Tuck will be cool and comfortable
塔克会凉爽舒服
instead of hot and bothered.
而不是又热又烦
All right, Walt, he's headed your way.
好 沃特 他往你那边去了
On it.
看我的
Uh, one large non-fat double short cap,
一杯大杯脱脂双浓卡布
two pumps of vanilla, a pinch of cinnamon,
两下香草糖浆 少许肉桂
and extra foam,
多要泡沫
and two sugars, please.
两份糖
Morning, Alice.
早 爱丽丝
Morning, Judge.
早 法官
I'll have your Earl Grey up in just a moment.
我马上就给你做伯爵茶
Keep the change. Thank you.
不用找了 谢谢
Okay, Toby.
好了 托比
All right, our jurist will be calm
这样法官会很平静
as opposed to tweaked out on caffeine.
而不是因咖♥啡♥因♥而精神紧张
And now the pièce de résistance.
现在 到主菜了
Everyone chills when listening to the comforting music
每个人听着热带的舒缓音乐
of the tropics.
都会感到放松
Cabe's fate will be decided by a very mellow fellow.
凯布的命运将会掌握在一个很和气的人手里
Cabe, on the other hand, looks pissed.
但凯布则看上去很生气
You did what?
你们做了什么
A university study showed people handed down
一项大学研究表明
more lenient sentences when they're, you know...
当人们心情放松时 更容易
feelin' irie, mon.
宽大判刑
Do you know how much trouble we would've gotten into
你知道如果你们被发现了
if you would've gotten caught?
我们麻烦会多大吗
Perfumes, teas,
香水 茶
manipulating a municipal building.
控制一栋市政大楼
We just wanted to help. We're scared.
我们只是想帮忙 我们好怕
It's a bit tense.
情绪有点紧张
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry. Me, too.
抱歉 我也是
Uh, then let's go get settled.
那我们去安顿下来吧
If it gets tight during the trial,
要是审判期间紧张了起来
just look over your shoulder, you'll see your friends.
回个头 你的朋友都在
We've got your back.
我们会支持你
About that.
关于那个
I got a call late last night from the court clerk.
我昨晚深夜收到了法庭书♥记♥官的电♥话♥
They've decided on a closed courtroom. What?
他们决定采取闭庭审理 什么
Evidence regarding Scorpion's previous cases might come up,
关于天蝎之前案子的证据可能会被展示出来
could jeopardize national security,
这会危及国♥家♥安♥全♥
so... it is a nonpublic trial.
所以 审判是不对外的
Wait.
等等
So this is good-bye?
那么我们要再见了吗
Th-This is it?
就到这里了
No. No, it's not good-bye.
不 这不是再见
I've got the hardest working lawyer in town,
我有城里最勤奋的律师
and I'm innocent.
而且我是无辜的
So I'll be back in the garage tonight
我今晚会回车♥库♥的
celebrating with you guys.
跟你们一起庆祝
But if something does happen,
但如果真出了事
I left each of you a gift on your desks.
我在你们桌上给每个人都留了份礼物
Don't open it until you know how the coin lands on this one.
你们知道结果之前不要打开
Well, I should go.
我该走了
No tears.
不许哭
No hugs.
不要抱
Just need to go.
我进去就是了
You're gonna be all right, kid.
你不会有事的 孩子
All right?
好吗
You get to come with us, Allie.
你可以跟我们走 艾莉
Thank you.
谢谢
But I'm gonna wait here. I just want to be close.
但我还是等在这里吧 我想待在附近
I can't imagine what he's feeling right now.
我无法想象他现在是什么感觉
All rise.
全体起立
That's not Judge Tuck. Be seated.
这不是塔克法官 请坐
Judge Tuck received a phone call--
塔克法官接到了电♥话♥
medical issue with his wife.
他妻子出了医疗问题
She'll be okay, but I've been assigned to hear the case.
她不会有事 但我被派来处理这桩案子
So, uh, let me just...
那么 我...
It's like the Arctic in here.
这里简直冷得像冰窖
Fix the heat, will you, please?
把热气调整一下 好吗
Find out what you can on this guy.
尽快查一下这人
Already on it. Oh, crap.
已经在查了 该死
This is Judge Max Talbertson,
这位是麦克斯·陶伯森法官
aka Maximum Max Talbertson,
外号♥"重刑"麦克斯·陶伯森
'cause he hands out convictions
因为他判有罪和重刑
and harsh sentences like breath mints.
就像发薄荷糖一般随便
We're screwed, mon.
我们完蛋了
Doubly screwed.
更完蛋了
That was Homeland.
国土安♥全♥部♥打来了
Do they know that we hacked the court's security cameras?
他们知道我们黑了法庭监控吗
Nope, but we should power that down
不是 但等我们的新监管人来时
when our new handler gets here.
最好把那个关上
New handler? No way. Cabe's our handler.
新监管人 不可能 凯布才是我们的监管人
In the event that he's convicted,
为以防他被定罪
Homeland is sending over
国土安♥全♥部♥派来了
Clarence Mickelthorn, who is going to interview us to,
克莱伦斯·米克思恩 他要跟我们谈话
and I quote,
并
"Determine whether Homeland's relationship with Scorpion
"决定国土安♥全♥部♥跟天蝎的关系
is beneficial to the government."
是否有利于政♥府♥"
And if he feels we aren't?
如果他觉得没有呢
Well, we lose our status as approved federal contractors,
那我们会失去作为受认可联邦政♥府♥承包商的身份
and considering our current financial situation,
再考虑到我们现在的财政状况
that means we're... out of business.
那我们就要歇业了
This is nuts.
这简直是疯了
I got to clear my head. I'm such an idiot.
我得去清理下思绪 我好傻
If we want to hear what's going on in the courtroom,
如果我们想听听法庭里的情况
I can just hack a ham radio signal
我直接黑了业余无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
and try to pick up the frequency of the bailiff's walkie.
接收法警对讲机的频段就好
Walter,
沃特
you haven't had much to say. Anything you want to add to this?
你都没说什么 你有什么想补充的吗
Nope.
没有
Since Mr. Gallo requested a bench trial,
由于格洛先生要求法官审理
I will be both judge and jury.
我将同时做陪审团和法官
In my courtroom, you will find that words matter.
在我的法庭 你们会发现语言很重要
Facts matter.
事实很重要
And we'll stick to the facts.
我们必须坚持事实
The State may present its opening argument.
请控方进行开场陈词
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表