剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
I'm in. Great. What do you see?
我进来了 很好 看到什么了
Empty theater seats.
空无一人的剧院
They need to turn the camera toward them.
他们得把摄像头转向他们
Yeah, well, do whatever you can to get their attention.
好吧 做什么都行 让他们注意到
I am doing that right now.
我正在弄
Am I the only one who sees that light blinking?
就我一个人看到那灯在闪吗
It's Morse code. It's Happy.
是摩尔斯代码 是乐乐
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because the doorbell just said, "It's me, stupid""
因为那门铃刚说的是"是我 傻蛋"
We need a distraction so I can get it.
我们得来个声东击西 好让我拿到门铃
Fox and Raven are not responding.
狐狸和乌鸦一直不回话
We need to get this done and get out.
我们得赶紧干完出去
Hey, excuse me...
那个 抱歉
Sit down. If you're trying to get into my system,
坐下 如果你是想黑进我的系统
I think I can help. I said sit.
我应该能帮忙 我让你坐下
I'm just saying that I think that I could assist you...
我只是说我觉得我可以帮你...
Stay back.
退后
This is not your boardroom.
这儿可不是你的董事会
You are not in charge!
你说了不算
Here.
给你
Well, we got Walt's POV.
我们有沃特的视角了
Okay, link his audio with Cabe's Bluetooth.
好 把他的音频连到凯布的蓝牙上
Look, we're getting a visual right through his shirt pocket.
看 我们是从沃特的口袋直接看出去的
Oh, man, Elia's getting it bad.
老天 埃利亚可不好过啊
Stop! Stop! Stop!
住手 停下 快停下
I'm the best hacker here.
我是这里最厉害的黑客
Yeah, I-I'll get you into Elia's server,
我来帮你黑进埃利亚的服务器
you can see the d-data being deleted.
你可以眼看着数据被删除
Just-just leave him alone, okay?
你们可别再打他了 行吗
If you're playing games,
要是你耍花招
people die.
我就杀人
Respectfully, I am a programmer by trade.
恕我冒昧 我是个专业的程序员
But I'm a skilled hacker.
但我是个黑客高手
Oh, as skilled as you are with toxic micro-bacteria?
水平跟你摆弄有毒的细菌一样高吗
Forgive me if I don't trust you with my life.
真抱歉生死关头我没法相信你
Enough.
够了
You both say you can do the job,
你俩都说你们能干
then you both do the job.
那就你们俩一起干
And you both have blood on your hands if you fail.
你俩谁失败了 就是谁害死了人♥质♥
But you are not going to be looking at Elia's data deletion.
但是删除埃利亚数据的时候 你们不能在场
If this isn't about destroying the data he collected,
如果你们不是为了毁掉他收集的数据
why are we here?
让我们来干什么
This is about Elia's banking software.
他们是想要埃利亚的银行业务软件
Smart man.
你挺聪明
And whether my men have gotten cold feet and abandoned me,
无论是我的人得到了"金手指"而抛弃我
or have been intercepted by forces outside that theater door,
还是被剧院门外的警♥察♥给拦截住了
I am not leaving without my money.
我拿不到我的钱是不会走的
You have my people obsessively deleting data
你让我的人使劲的删除数据
so they won't notice the bank accounts are being emptied.
这样他们就不会注意到银行账户正在被搬空
Correct.
没错
Both of you,
你们两个
over here, and get to work.
过来 快干活
That was pretty brave of you,
你刚才真是勇气可嘉
creating a distraction.
这样声东击西
Yeah, well, you won't be very proud of me in a moment.
是啊 你马上就不会这么看好我了
Why?
为什么
I never finished the bank software.
银行软件我就没做完
There is no money.
根本就没有钱
This isn't working...
这不能用...
Yes, there's a defective cable.
对 电缆坏了
We've known that for some time.
我们之前就知道了
Nope. There's nothing wrong with the connecting cable.
不 连接电缆没问题
The software isn't working.
是这个软件无法运行
Oh, no. Oh, no.
不 不
We can't help them rob Elia's bank because...
我们不能帮他们抢劫埃利亚的银行 因为...
There is no bank.
银行根本不存在
Coding won't be done for six months.
编码在六个月内无法完成
But t-today's presentation...?
那今天的发布会...
Smoke and mirrors. None of it's ready.
那只是烟雾弹 一切都未准备就绪
Not the software, not Barnaby the Banking Butler,
包括软件 理财管家巴纳比
and definitely not the funding
当然还有这些家伙
that these guys are trying to siphon off.
虎视眈眈的资金
Once the kidnappers realize
一旦绑匪知道
that there's no pennies in the piggy bank...
这里没钱可抢...
They have no reason to keep the hostages alive.
他们就没理由留人♥质♥活口了
I want all funds transferred to this account number in Gibraltar.
把钱都转到这个直布罗陀银行账号♥上
Problem?
有问题吗
No. No, no. I can hack this.
不不 我能黑进去
It's just, well-designed software,
只是这个软件设计复杂
so it will take a while.
所以需要点时间
You have five minutes.
给你五分钟
Okay, Walt will stall for a 300 count
好了 沃特会拖延300秒
while we try to save everyone in there.
我们尽力把所有人救出去
All right. You guys got to build
好 你们得建一个
some kind of fake bank site or something
假银行网站之类的东西
so it'll look like Walter is doing what that bastard wants.
好让沃特看起来在依那混♥蛋♥的意愿行事
Happy and I aren't skilled enough to pull that off fast.
乐乐和我没法这么快做出来
I know the young esquire who is.
我知道谁能办到
Hold on.
等等
Stopped a nuclear satellite from hitting L.A.,
阻止一颗核弹卫星袭击洛杉矶
rescued a drowning woman from a tar pit.
在沥青坑中拯救一名遇溺女性
Your team's done some pretty amazing work.
你们团队的成就真了不起
And now, this convention center is being overrun by a madman.
但现在 这个会展中心正被一个疯子挟持
And I need to help my friends.
我得帮助我的朋友们
Okay, man. Here's the deal.
好 你看这样行不行
Sit there, use the sink as a desk.
你坐这个 把水槽当桌子
I'll watch you, make sure everything's on the up and up.
我就看着你 确保你是在做正事
That's not really sanitary.
这不太卫生吧
There's somewhere else you can sit.
你还有别处可坐吗
I'll take the garbage can.
那就坐垃圾桶吧
Toby.
托比
Sly, I-I got Cabe patched in.
希尔 我接入了凯布
Here's a ten-second recap.
我简单说下情况
The bad guys don't hate technology.
那些混♥蛋♥不讨厌科技
They want to rob Elia's new bank.
他们想抢劫埃利亚的新银行
But there is no bank. Elia never set it up,
但没有什么银行 埃利亚根本没建
so Walter's about to be killed
所以沃特快死了
because he's hacking a banking Web site that doesn't exist.
因为他在黑一个根本不存在的银行网站
Oh, boy.
老天
Suppose I should whip up
所以我得快速做一个
a fancy pseudo-site to buy him some time?
想象中的假网站帮他拖延时间
Yeah, Walter's got about four and a half minutes
对 沃特还剩四分半时间
until he takes a bullet.
就要吃子弹了
Oh, man, this is intense...
天呐 好紧张...
Yeah, I could whip up something basic for him,
对 我可以给他做个简单网站
I could hack into the router at the convention center,
再黑进会展中心的路由器
and then Walter could find it.
然后沃特就能找到网站了
Cabe, I just got an idea, but you're not gonna like it.
凯布 我有个主意 不过你可能不太乐意
All right. Whatever it takes. I don't care...
好吧 怎样都行 我不介意...
Hold on.
等等
The kidnappers are eventually gonna expect
绑匪们最终会期望
to see money in their account.
资金打到他们账上
How do you fix that?
这个怎么解决
They're using Imperial Gibraltar Bank.
他们使用的是直布罗陀帝国银行
It's a haven for criminal funds.
那是储存赃款的天堂
Well, I don't have enough time to set up the fake site
我来不及建一个假网站
and hack a bank.
再黑一家银行
If we could get right into the server,
如果我们能直接进入银行服务器
then I could mask their wire transfer protocols,
我就能伪造他们的电汇协议
make it look to the bad guys that they just got their funds.
让坏人看上去以为钱已入袋
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表