剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
How's that sound?
这样如何
Like bullnuggets.
毫无意义
Excuse me?
什么意思
I've met you before.
我以前见过你
Your nameplate might read "Ms. Carlisle,"
你的名牌上写的可能是卡莱尔女士
but it might as well read "Mr. Dinkins,"
但是也可以读作丁金斯先生
and you might as well be a 68-year-old
你可能也是一位68岁的
balding man with an overbite
龅牙秃顶男人
and a bad comb-over
留着一个糟糕的发型
and absolutely no intention
并且对于巴迪·欣克尔偷了我的
of doing anything about Buddy Hinkle stealing
逗比侠午餐盒并且扔在
my Super Fun Guy lunch box and throwing it up
操场上的鸡爪枫里这件事
in the Japanese maple on the playground.
没有任何要处理的想法
I think we've gotten off topic.
我觉得这好像偏离话题了
No.
不
I am perfectly on topic, Ms. Carlisle.
我就在主题上 卡莱尔女士
I am on the topic
我就在聊
of bureaucrats who would rather sit and wait out
那些在退休前的最后两年
their last two years until retirement
宁愿只是混吃等死
instead of actually helping the kids who need help.
而不真的去帮助需要帮助的孩子的官僚
So I am done talking to you.
我不要再和你聊了
What is the name of Patty's guidance counselor?
帕蒂的学习指导员是谁
Uh, Mr. Gipmar.
基马尔先生
I suggest you get Gipmar
我建议你去找基马尔
'cause I'm sitting in your office
因为我就坐在你的办公室里
and I'm not leaving till I get my lunch box.
并且在找回我的午餐盒前我是不会走的
There it is.
这就是了
The Lobelia inflata.
北美山梗菜
Oh, it's pretty high up.
这很高啊
No way to scale that tree,
我们没法爬上那棵树
so how do we get up there?
那怎么能拿到
Uh, what sort of equipment do you have on the boat?
你们的船上有什么工具
A bunch of your husband's Mardi Gras beads.
一堆你老公的狂欢节珠子
Not really useful.
不是很有用
Oh, I saw a tarp and some rope for crawdad traps.
我看到一块柏油帆布和用来抓喇蛄虾的网
Okay, I can work with that.
好 我可以用上那些
Yeah, yeah, thanks, Doc, we'll see you soon.
谢谢 医生 我们一会见
Cabe, Ditterman's got the antidote in hand.
凯布 迪特曼拿到解毒药了
He's gonna meet us on Route 32 ASAP,
他会尽快到32号♥公路来找我们
so we got to hustle.
所以我们得抓点紧
I got something in my ear.
我的耳朵里有东西
It's all right.
没事
You got something, too.
你也有
What? No. Stop it. Cabe.
什么 不 别动 凯布
Whoa, whoa, whoa, those are our comms!
那是我们的通讯器
Let's just go.
咱们走吧
You okay?
你还好吗
Come here. Why don't you, uh,
过来 你要不就
why don't you just follow my lead here?
要不就这样跟着我
Huh? Here we go.
我们走吧
You know what, Doc?
告诉你吧 医生
This is what life's all about.
生活就是这样
Taking care of people you love.
照顾你所爱的人
We need to take care of each other.
我们得照顾彼此
You're gonna learn that soon...
你很快就会明白了
'cause you're...
因为你...
you're gonna be a dad.
你就要当爸爸了
That's so awesome.
这太棒了
That's so awesome. Yeah.
太棒了 是啊
Came to the Big Easy to party
来新奥尔良开派对
and I'm the designated driver for Tipsy McStumblepants.
我还得开车载着你这个东倒西歪的醉鬼回去
You know what else is awesome? Huh?
你知道还有什么事很棒吗
Breakfast for dinner.
晚餐时间吃早餐
Boop.
笨蛋
I hate you.
我讨厌你
Okay, then you take the end of the rope,
好 然后拿着绳子这头
you slide it through the double-hitched knot,
把绳头穿入双圈结里
you put it through the A-hinge of the crawdad trap,
再放到捕虾网的铰链里
you wrap it around the other side,
在另一边绕一下
and you repeat the steps to act as a counterbalance.
然后反方向再来一次
Happy, can you slow down?
乐乐 你能慢一点吗
I'm trying to follow your instructions,
我在尽力跟进你的指示了
but you're going way too fast.
但你说的也太快了
Oh, God, this would be so much easier
天啊 要是我在那儿亲自动手
if I was there to build it.
那就能快多了
Okay, you're the one with the, uh, 197 IQ.
好吧 你智商高达197呢
Keep up.
加油跟上我的速度
My area of expertise is not mechanical engineering.
我的特长领域可不是机械工程
Maybe if you could articulate your ideas
或许要是你能把你的想法
a little bit better, then...
表述得更清楚一些 那...
No, you're right.
确实 你说的对
I have no patience for explaining things.
我对解释东西完全没耐心
Toby says the same thing.
托比也这么说
I am a sucky teacher.
我是个糟糕的老师
Actually, you're not.
其实也不是
I see here that the mistake was mine.
我觉得这件事错在我
I-I did a single-hitched knot instead of a double-hitch
我只系了单圈结而不是双圈结
like you said.
没按你的话做
So it's totally my fault.
所以这全是我的错
But if you could slow it down a bit,
但如果你能稍微慢一点说
I, uh, might be able to get it right the next time
或许下一次我就能做对了
and then we could climb that tree
然后我们就能爬上那棵树
and grab that puke weed.
拿到呕吐草
Okay. 20 minutes left to make this happen.
好吧 想要成功就只剩二十分钟了
Let's start off from the top again.
我们从头再来一遍
You take the base of the crawdad trap.
拿住捕虾网的根部
That's gonna be your seat.
你一会儿要坐进去
Now, that's how you white-lie.
这才是说善意谎言的方法
Very proud of you.
很为你骄傲
Brown mustard, L.A. Kings,
棕色芥末酱 洛杉矶之王
wind chimes, and that's it.
风铃 就这样
That's everything that's awesome.
就这些 这些都棒极了
Oh, is that all? You sure?
就这些吗 你确定
Well, I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe I'm forgetting something.
也许忘记了什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Cabe!
凯布
Come on, come on, man. Hey.
起来 哥们儿
Are you feeling all right?
你还好吗
Answer appears to be no.
很显然不好
You hear that?
你听到了吗
That road can't be more than a quarter mile away.
那条路应该只有不到四百米远
Cabe, you know what?
凯布 听着
Um, stay here.
呆在这儿
I'm gonna go get Ditterman and the antidote
我去接迪特曼 拿到解药
and I-- and I'll be right back. Okay?
我马上就回来 好吗
Awesome. Don't move.
太棒了 别乱跑
Okay.
好吧
Cabe! Over here, over here!
凯布 过来 这边
Toby?!
托比
Cabe, hurry!
凯布 快点
What you doing?
你在干什么
I'm in quicksand, you idiot.
我掉进流沙了 你个白♥痴♥
Quicksand.
流沙
I haven't seen quicksand since The Princess Bride.
自从《公主新娘》后 我还没见过流沙呢
Now, that was an awesome movie.
那部电影可真好看
Don't fear, Buttercup.
别怕 公主
I will save you.
我来救你
I'm a dead man.
我死定了
Coming, buddy!
我来了 兄弟
Yeah.
好
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表