剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
It was late,
当时很晚了
and Paige was not around.
而且佩吉不在
Flo dressed up fancy, and you're just telling me this right now?
弗洛穿得很好看 你现在才告诉我
Happy, this team is hanging on by a thread as it is
乐乐 因为今天早上发生的一切
after what happened this morning.
这个团队已经命悬一线了
You know, if Walt and Paige implode, so does the team.
如果沃特和佩吉掰了 团队也完了
We can't have that; we are wholly unemployable.
绝对不能这样 我们根本找不到工作
I didn't tell you because you hold onto a secret like a wet bar of soap.
我没告诉你是因为你的嘴跟湿肥皂一样滑
And I'm only 99% sure.
而我也只是99%确定
Not a hundred.
而不是100%
We got to get to the bottom of this.
我们一定得查清这件事
I found a few more bats. How you doing with those gloves?
我又找到一些球棒 手套如何了
Yep, finished. All right, we're running late.
搞定了 行 抓紧时间吧
Let's hit it. The 101's gonna be backed up
走吧 这个时间的话
this time of day, so I think
101国道肯定很堵
we ought to stay on city streets.
我们就在市区的街道上吧
What are you waiting on? Open it.
你在等什么 打开啊
I gave the key to you.
我把钥匙给你了
Like hell you did.
怎么可能给我了
I don't have the key, Cabe.
钥匙不在我这 凯布
Well, I don't have it; you didn't give it to me.
我也没有 你没给我
Oh, yeah, well, who do you think is right,
那你觉得谁说得对
the guy with the 197 IQ, or the guy who says
智商197的人呢 还是一个
he watches boxing on "Paper view" TV?
在"报纸"电视上看拳击的人
I may run my words together sometimes,
我有时候话说不利索
but that does not mean that I lost that key.
但这并不代表钥匙是我弄丢的
Well, I didn't lose it.
那我也没弄丢
It's almost game time.
马上要到比赛时间了
We're screwed.
我们完了
It's a seven-inning game.
比赛总共有七局
Slaughter rule max: eight runs per inning.
死规矩 每局最多八分
A 24 run lead ends the game.
领先24分则比赛结束
Seeing as Scorpion has no equipment,
介于天蝎没有设备
you'll use Homeland's.
就用国安部的吧
What kind of uniform's that?
这是什么制♥服♥
I was told to rush over for a game.
别人说让我尽快赶来参赛[游戏]
Assumed it was Fantasies 'N Frolics.
我以为是"极乐幻想"那种游戏
Okay, let's do this.
来吧
Paige?
佩吉
What's holding them up? We need Cabe.
怎么耽搁了这么久 我们需要凯布
You can't play scared. Calm down.
你不能慌 冷静
Calm down?
冷静
You listen to me.
听我说
We've defused bombs, we've been buried alive,
我们拆过炸♥弹♥ 被活埋过
we've stared down nuclear war.
阻止过核战
But what we're about to experience is much worse.
但我们将要经历的比那些都糟糕
We're about to hear the two most terrifying words
我们马上要听到对于书呆子而言
for a nerd to hear,
最可怕的两个字了
two words that send chills down the spines of geeks worldwide.
这两个字让全世界的书呆子都惊恐不已
Play ball!
开球
Those are the words.
就是这两个字
Can't get a signal in this basement.
这个地下室里一点信♥号♥♥都没有
If I'm not out on that field, Scorpion's done for.
假如我上不了场 天蝎就完蛋了
Well, let's just get the cops upstairs to let us out.
我们让楼上的警♥察♥放我们出去就好了
I'll bang on the ceiling.
我敲敲天花板
No, no, no, no.
不不不不
Jonesy bent the rules to help us.
琼斯为我们破坏了规矩
He could lose his job and pension.
他可能会因此丢掉工作和退休金
You see, dumb ole government employees
瞧 傻了吧唧的老政♥府♥员工
don't earn nearly as much as you think.
赚得没有你想象中的多
Never said you were dumb.
我从没说过你傻
Now that you brought it up, great job today
既然你提起了 今天这事你干的真漂亮
getting us wrapped up in a wager
让我陷入一场
that we have no chance of winning.
我们不可能赢的赌局
I was standing up for you guys.
我当时是为你们挺身而出
You were protecting your own ego.
你保护的是你自己的自尊心
And why don't you protect your own company
那你不如保护一下你自己的公♥司♥
and figure a way out of here.
想个办法离开这里
Look in these evidence boxes
去翻翻证物盒
and see if you can find anything that can help.
看看有没有什么用得上的东西
Pot pipes, guns...
大♥麻♥烟管 枪...
Accounting records.
会计帐本
Satellite phone.
卫星电♥话♥
Damn it. Battery's flat.
该死 没电了
Wait, there's a solar calculator
等等 这个挪用公♥款♥的证物里
with this embezzling evidence.
有个太阳能计算器
And florescent bulbs mimic the sun's spectrum,
而荧光灯模仿了太阳的光谱
so if I wire the phone
所以假如我把手♥机♥
to the solar battery from the calculator,
连到计算器的太阳能电池上
then hold it up to the lights, I could charge the phone.
然后举到灯下面 就能给手♥机♥充电了
Then do it already.
那还不快动手
Those guys are probably getting killed without me.
没有我那些人八成会被屠♥杀♥的
I know Scorpion isn't the pinnacle of athleticism,
我知道天蝎在运动方面不拔尖
but they are resourceful.
但他们很有头脑
I'm sure they're doing fine.
我确定他们会一切顺利的
Come on, hustle it up.
加油啊 快点
Wind speed, rotational force...
风速 旋转力...
Seriously?
不会吧
Damn it!
该死
2.3 seconds until impact. Got it!
2.3秒每单位冲击力 成了
Fudge nuggets.
该死的
After half an inning, Homeland's up eight nil.
半局之后 国土安♥全♥部♥8比0
I thought scorpions were stingers.
我以为天蝎是刺头儿
More like stinkers.
没想到是软蛋
What a jerk. Ralph, you're up.
真混♥蛋♥ 拉尔夫 该你上了
Cecil, on deck.
西塞尔 做好准备
Look at how smug they are.
看看他们这副沾沾自喜的样子
I'd like to take that bat
我真想拿起球棒
and just cram it right up Carson's... Easy, killer.
塞进卡森的... 冷静点 火♥药♥桶
Let's keep that high school anger under control.
控制一下你那高中生怒火
Yeah, you wouldn't want to do something that feels good now
是啊 你不会想一时爽快
but you'd regret later.
但事后后悔的
Really regret.
真正地后悔
That's not very subtle.
太直白了
Now batting, Inmate Number 58432, Ralph Dineen. Okay.
击球的是584323号♥犯人拉尔夫·狄宁 好
If Scorpion shuts down, I won't lose my internship, will I?
如果天蝎倒闭了 我是不是会丢掉这份实习
No negativity.
不许传播负能量
Two more eight-run innings and the mercy rule kicks in
再来两局8比0 比赛就会提前结束了
and then this game is over. Is that what you want?
然后就玩完了 这是你希望看到的吗
Yes.
是的
Come on. You guys are geniuses.
拜托 你们都是天才
Use your superpowers.
用用你们的超能力
This field is kryptonite.
场地被氪石化了[超人的能力会被氪石限制]
We got no superpowers here.
我们在这里没有超能力
That field is 60 feet between bases
各个垒之间距离为18米
and 48 feet from mound to home plate.
从丘上到本垒有14米
The foul lines meet at exact angles.
边线相交的角度是完全一样的
This game is geometry and physics and math.
这项运动就是几何 物理和数学的结合体
You're good at that.
你们明明很在行啊
Strike two.
二振
That's okay, Ralph. Good swing.
没关系 拉尔夫 挥得漂亮
So, you're just gonna roll over
所以 你们就这样任人宰割吗
because right now this is gym class and Homeland...
因为此时此刻就是体育课 而国土安♥全♥部♥...
Homeland is giving you a great big wedgie.
国土安♥全♥部♥正在狠狠地羞辱你们
I might have an idea. It has to do with the rule book.
我也许有办法了 和规则有关
There is an acceptable range for the weight of a softball.
垒球的重量是有一个区间的
If we make Homeland's balls heavier,
如果我们让国土安♥全♥部♥的球变重
they won't be able to hit them as hard or as far.
那他们就没办法把球打那么重那么远了
Sounds like cheating.
听上去像是作弊
Not if we keep the weight just within
如果我们把重量控制在
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表