剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
We got 31 minutes left
还剩三十一分钟
and my stallion battalion's stuck who knows where.
我的种马营不知道卡在那里
I know where.
我知道在哪
I'd bet my wrench hand it got stuck at that junction point
我以我的扳手打赌它卡在墙后的接口处
behind the wall, right next to the bank vault.
刚好在银行金库旁边
If there was warping from disuse,
如果有使用不当造成的弯曲
junctions like that would be the first areas compromised.
那样的接点会首先被损坏
The turn was too tight.
转向太急
Happy, I think that's it. It's over.
乐乐 我觉得就这样没戏了
I-I failed us. I failed you. I'm a full-blown loser.
我辜负了我们 辜负了你 我是个完全的失败者
Toby, I think you just solved our problem.
托比 我认为你刚解决了问题
By admitting I'm a loser?
通过承认我是个失败者
No. Full-blown.
不 完全[全炸]
We're gonna blow the dye packs.
我们要炸开所有染料包
Walter, they are removing all of the dye packs.
沃特 他们在移走所有的染料包
How does that help us?
这对我们有什么帮助
If all the dye packs in the vault
如果金库的所有染料包
explode at once, it will have enough concussive force
一起爆♥炸♥ 会产生足够的震荡力
to knock out the thieves and jostle Toby's sample loose.
击晕小偷 挤松托比的样本
That is an ambitious, dangerous
真是个野心的 危险的
and crazy plan!
疯狂的计划
Listen to me.
听我说
This whole situation is my fault,
落到这般境地是我的错
from being in the stickup
从遇到抢劫
to endangering Happy and Toby's fertility success.
到危害乐乐和托比的成功生育
I have to fix this. Hang on.
我必须纠正过来 等等
How you gonna get the dye packs to go off?
你怎么让那些染料包爆♥炸♥呢
Well, they're radio frequency controlled,
它们被无线电频率控制着
so Sly and Florence can build a remote RF trigger.
希尔和弗洛伦斯可以建一个远程射频触发器
Well, I can use my ham radio from my go-bag as a base.
我可以用我逃生包里的业余无线电做基站
But in order to get a detonation signal to the bank,
但为了让银行收到爆♥炸♥信♥号♥♥
we will need a significant signal boost.
我们需要一个很强力的信♥号♥♥增强器
Modify the antenna
改造我和拉尔夫
Ralph and I built to communicate with Cassiopeia VI.
造的为联络仙后座6号♥的天线
Okay, we'll need the serial number for that run of dye packs
好的 我们需要运转染料包的编号♥
and the frequency data.
还有频率数据
Toby, you'll pick the lock on that door
托比 你要用拉维恩的发卡
with Laverne's hairpins; I will grab
撬开门锁 我会从金库拿到
the dye pack data from the vault.
染料包的数据
Vault's occupied, genius.
金库被占了 天才
Not when all four are taking a drum full of cash
当四个人推着都是现金的桶
out to the truck.
到卡车时 金库没有人
Heavy load requires all hands.
搬运重物需要所有人手
Exactly. Now, Paige and Happy,
确实 现在 佩吉和乐乐
time their movements and give me an average
给他们计时 给我一个平均时间
about how long I will have to make it to the vault
我有多长时间可以安全到金库
and back to the break room safely.
并回到休息室
There is no time amount to do this safely.
没有时间安全做到这样
You're gonna get caught.
你会被抓的
And then they're gonna kill all of us.
然后他们会杀掉我们全部人
Guys, I don't want to freak you out,
各位 我不想吓你们
but did you see how Stevie couldn't look Laverne
但你们没看到史蒂维保证
in the eye when he promised she'd be okay?
她会没事时无法直视拉维恩的眼睛吗
That's because he's been working here for a while;
是因为他在这里工作一段时间了
he's gotten to know you as coworkers,
他当你们是同事
and he was lying to you.
而他在说谎
They're gonna kill all of us when they're done.
完事后他们会杀掉我们所有人
They're gonna leave no witnesses,
他们不会留下证人
and then they're gonna get on a plane,
然后他们会坐飞机
and they're gonna get lost.
离开消失
We have no option but to try this plan.
我们除了这个办法没有选择
Fine, but how are you and Walt gonna do anything
好吧 但你和沃特能做什么
if you're bound in duct tape?
你们被胶带绑着
We're gonna die here today.
我们今天会死在这里
Okay, now the sample container is shockproof,
好了 样本容器可以抵抗冲击
but I didn't account for the force of a thousand dye packs.
但我没有计算上千个染料包的冲击力
There needs to be cushioning in the tube.
管道里需要缓冲
What do you people eat around here?
你们在这里都吃什么
You don't have any, like, bread
有没有什么像面包
or marshmallows?
或者蘑菇的
Oh, popcorn.
爆米花
Popcorn's perfect.
爆米花 完美
Those dye packs burn at, like, 400 degrees.
染料包燃烧大概400度
So the kernels will surround the sample.
谷粒会包裹着样本
Then once they're hit with the heat blast,
一旦它们受到热冲击
they're gonna pop instantly.
就会立马爆起来
27 minutes and nine seconds
距离我的样本失效
till my sample's no longer ample.
还有27分钟9秒
Doc, you got the sample stuck the first time.
医生 你卡住了第一次
Don't blow it again.
别再搞砸了
Ah, there's the support I'm looking for.
正是我要的鼓励呢
Guys, how are we looking on time?
各位 计时怎么样
We'll have a workable average for you
他们再一次运送之后
after they make one more trip.
给你一个合理的平均值
Three teams here, here and here
三队在这里 这里 还有这里
with four men in this corner to take the front door.
四个人在角落攻击正门
Actually, I think this is the ideal spot
实际上我认为这里是
for the front door approach.
正门进攻的理想地点
Except we can't get there while staying out of sight.
但是我们不能在不被发现的同时到那里
You got to treat it like a maze.
你得像一个迷宫看待它
Take this alley through the back door
这里餐厅的通过后门
of the restaurant here.
走这条小路
Emerge catty-corner from the bank at Serrano.
从塞拉诺的银行对角线出现
Impressive route.
路线厉害
BrainForm. You should try it.
脑型 你该试试
Now get your men in position.
现在叫你的人归位
You heard the man. Let's roll.
你们听到了 出发
Comms out for a second.
关掉通信一会儿
Toby is trying his best. Maybe try a little tenderness.
托比尽力了 也许试试温柔的方式
I know, I know. I hear myself.
我知道 我知道我自己的语气不好
Scary thing is, I am actually trying to be comforting.
可怕的是 实际上我正努力让他感到欣慰
You're nervous.
你很紧张
Or I'm not wired for it or for being a mom.
或许我并不适合做一个母亲
You ever think of that? You are.
你想过吗 你可以的
You've been enthusiastically trying for months.
你已经积极尝试了几个月了
Why the sudden change of heart?
为什么突然改变心意
Because now it's real.
因为现在它真的来了
I can be pregnant
一个小时内
within an hour.
我就会怀孕
And if I love Toby as much as I do
如果我尽我所能地爱托比
and I still don't know how to treat him,
却仍然不知道如何对待他
why would it be any different with a kid?
那换成是自己的孩子也是一样的结果
That's why all the signs are correct,
这就是为什么所有的预兆都是正确的
'cause I don't have what it takes to be a mom.
因为我还没有成为一个母亲该有的条件
I'm not you, Paige.
我不是你 佩吉
They finished another run.
他们又运完了一波
Okay, I got your timing, Walt.
根据计时 沃特
24 seconds on average to get to the vault and back.
平均需要24秒到达金库并返回
That's not a lot of cushion.
没有足够的缓冲
No, but this is.
但这个可以
Now a little popcorn.
来点爆米花
Popcorn's in position.
爆米花准备就绪
Are the cops?
警♥察♥就绪了吗
Affirmative.
收到
Okay, they're about ready to do
他们就要把运钞桶
a drum run out to the truck.
搬回卡车了
In three, two, one. Go!
3 2 1 行动
24, 23... Come on, boss.
24 23 加油 老板
Yeah.
找到了
Serial number
序列号♥
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表