剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Toby, is there any way you could do the surgery?
托比 你能做这个手术吗
No, no, chest wall reconstruction is brutal.
不行 胸骨搭建手术很难
I try to pull that off without practice, I could kill the guy.
我要是贸然上手 可能会害死他
So the only nearby
所以这附近
qualified doctor is stuck up there
唯一能动手术的医生困在上面
and the man she needs to save
而需要做手术的人
is dying in the hospital right across the street.
就在街对面的医院里垂死挣扎
Chief, have you established contact?
队长 你联♥系♥上里面的人了吗
Yeah...
可以
Hello? Dr. Miller.
喂 米勒医生
The team I told you about is here.
我跟你提到的团队到了
Hey. Dr. Miller, my name's Walter O'Brien.
米勒医生 我叫沃特·奥布赖恩
Now, how are the conditions?
你那边情况如何
Uh, scary.
很可怕
Wind's rattling us hard.
风吹得很厉害
Okay, sit tight. You will be saved.
坐稳了 你们会没事的
Walter, don't make those kinds of promises
沃特 在制定出计划之前
until you have a plan.
别做这种承诺
I do have a plan.
我有计划了
I started devising it after Cabe called.
凯布打来电♥话♥之后我就开始想了
Now, Sly, how's that task coming I gave you?
希尔 我给你的任务怎么样了
Yeah, I'm hacked into a weather monitor
我已经黑进了电视台屋顶上
on the roof of a TV station down the street from you,
一家天气监控器 就在你们附近
as well as every anemometer upwind for 30 miles.
还有上风向30英里内的所有风速表
I'll be able to warn you
如果有什么大型疾风
a few seconds before any big wind gusts.
我应该能够提前提醒你
That's excellent.
太好了
Happy, grab the winch from your truck.
乐乐 你从车上拿个牵引机
Toby, grab two metal oxygen tanks from the hospital
托比 你从医院里拿两个金属氧气罐
and then meet me on its roof.
然后到屋顶和我会合
And Cabe, I need a big piece of PVC pipe
凯布 我需要一大条塑料管
from the construction site over there. Chief?
从那边建筑工地拿就行 队长
Grab me a fire axe?
给我一把消防斧吧
What the hell are you gonna do?
你打算做什么
I'm gonna go to the top of the building,
我准备去大楼屋顶
and I'm bringing those people down.
把这些人救下来
So it's gonna be tricky.
有点棘手
I got the oxygen!
氧气拿到了
Excellent. Walt.
太棒了 沃特
The doctor who gave me these told me the patient waiting
给我氧气管的医生说那个等待治疗的病人
for Dr. Miller's in a really bad way.
情况不太好
It's a 21-year-old kid with a hole in his sternum,
病人21岁 胸骨有穿孔
and it compromised his thoracic cavity,
导致他的胸腔功能失常
just destroying its normal vacuum.
无法保持本来的真空环境
He can't breathe on his own.
所以无法♥正♥常呼吸
And he's intubated, but every time his lungs fill,
已经给他插了喉管 但每次肺部充满空气时
there's a chance it's gonna extrude
都可能会挤压到胸腔开口
through the chest opening and tear.
导致撕裂
And the surgical fix is really intricate.
手术也会很麻烦
So we got to get the specialist in the sky on terra firma,
我们得赶紧让空中的专家落地
or that dude is a goner.
否则那兄弟就没命了
Winch!
牵引机
Pipe! And axe!
塑料管 和斧头
That's the worst law firm name ever.
这要是律师事务所名字可太难听了
Great. Now we just need one more thing: magnets.
好 现在只差一个东西 磁铁
And four of them.
四个
Uh, if your plan involves what I think it involves,
要是你的计划跟我想的一样
you're insane.
你真是疯了
Why? What's insane about it? Nothing.
怎么了 计划很疯狂吗 没有
It's a brilliant plan. Now, the magnets would need
计划非常好 磁铁需要很轻
to be light and very strong, like, uh... neodymium.
但是磁力很强 比如钕磁铁
Uh, well, open MRI machines use neodymium.
开放式核磁共振机会用钕磁铁
Hospital probably has them,
医院里可能会有
but they're not just gonna hand them over
但他们不会像给氧气罐一样
like they did these O2 tanks.
轻轻松松就给我们
Let's flash our badges, get these guys what they need.
我们去亮警徽 帮他们把东西拿过来
Come on. All right.
走吧 好
I couldn't help but notice that this hospital
我注意到这个医院
is in the same health system as our doctor.
跟我们的医生是一个系统
Yeah, 'cause you looked it up on your phone.
对 因为你用手♥机♥查了
Okay, comms off. Now.
好了 摘掉通讯器 快
You said that our fertility test results
你说我们的孕育测试结果
could already be in the system,
可能已经在系统里了
which means that when we're finished with the job,
也就是说等我们忙完
all we'd have to do is take a peek on one of those computers.
只要随便找台电脑看一下就行
Would barely even be illegal.
甚至都不会违法
They're our results.
因为是我们的结果
And the doctor's gonna call with them tomorrow.
但医生明天就会打电♥话♥通知我们
Just got to be patient.
只需要耐心点
Waiting is driving me nuts.
我等得快疯了
If you're right, and there's nothing wrong with me,
如果你说得对 我的身体没问题
you should want me to know sooner rather than later.
那你应该希望我早点知道啊
Get that thing cracked open yet?
那玩意打开了吗
Working on it. How long does it take
正在开 拧几颗螺钉
to remove a few screws?
要花多长时间
Not long, if you focus on the job.
用不了多久 要是你专注的话
I am focused.
我很专注
Okay. Remember, these magnets are strong,
记住 这些磁铁磁性很强
so watch your phones and any metal.
注意你们的手♥机♥和任何金属物
Will this be okay?
这会有问题吗
Hello.
喔
Somebody went all out for V Day.
看来某人为过情人节是拼了
With the bail money back, I was able to spend a few bucks
拿回保释金后 我花了些钱
for a nice present for Allie.
给艾莉买♥♥了件漂亮的礼物
If it's real gold, you should be fine.
如果是真金 就没什么问题
How cheap do you think I am?
你认为我是有多廉价
Well, your cereal box says "Cereal."
你的麦片盒上写着"谷物"
Generic is how you get your savings.
买♥♥廉价的东西才能有存款
Okay, that's all the magnets. Let's get the chief and go.
磁铁都搞定了 走吧 去找老大吧
What's that?
那是什么
Hospital window washer's rig.
医院玻璃窗清洗器的索具
Good thinking, boss.
好主意 老大
Seat will make the ride a little bit more comfortable.
坐在索具上过去更舒适一些
Why?
什么意思
What exactly is your plan?
你们的计划到底是什么
We're gonna launch the winch cable
我们要把绞车缆绳
from here on the hospital roof across the street,
从这边医院屋顶发射穿过街道
up and over a girder near the crashed chopper.
到靠近坠落直升机的一根主梁上
Walter. Do you plan on having your butt in the window washer's seat?
沃特 你是打算坐在窗户清洁器的索具上吗
Paige, you should be resting.
佩吉 你现在应该休息
How are you gonna pull this off?
这要如何实现
Math and physics.
数学和物理
Yeah, thanks for clearing that up.
多谢解释
Chief, can you grab those cinderblocks,
长官 能把那几块水泥砖搬过来吗
and Cabe, the PVC pipe?
凯布 搬一下聚氯乙烯管
You're just guessing at the aim?
你们只是猜测目标吗
We don't have to. We know the adjacent...
不需要 我们知道邻边
About 140 feet across.
大约43米宽
...and the opposite.
以及对边
Eight stories up, so 80 feet.
八层楼高 也就是24米
So we can find the tangent.
这样我们就能算出切线
140 feet across, 80 feet up...
43米宽 24米高
35 degrees.
35度
I was gonna say that.
我正要说
Walt, angle it 35 degrees.
沃特 35度角
Was that Ralph I heard?
我好像听到拉尔夫的声音了
Can you tell him I really appreciate
能否转告他我非常欣赏
the accurate trigonometry calculations?
他精准的三角运算
I'll be sure to pass that along.
必定传达
Is he making a snide trigonometry comment?
他是在嘲讽我的三角运算吗
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表