剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Strap coming through!
带子出来了
All right!
好
Stand back!
退后
Okay.
好
Three.
三
Two. One. Go!
二 一 起
All right, all right.
好 好
Little performance anxiety. Happens to everyone.
有点小怯场 谁都会有
What's going on?
怎么回事
Sleeve column's broken. What?
套管柱坏了 什么
Happy's inventions never break.
乐乐的发明从不会坏
They do when her husband accidentally
但是她丈夫不小心把它
drops it off a 90-foot cliff.
从27米高的悬崖上摔下去了
My bad.
我的错
I can replace it,
我能找到替代品
I-I just need something smooth and canal-shaped.
只需要一个光滑管状的东西
Just like a Walter O'Brien Center Cut Meat Tube.
就像一个沃特·奥布莱恩中心切割肉♥棒♥
Yeah, Walt, that's a great idea.
对 沃特 这主意真棒
I'll just run to the nearest imaginary supermarket
我就到最近的虚拟市场里
and buy one of your stupid imaginary hot dogs.
买♥♥一个你口中的狗屁虚拟热狗
No, this area's full of cypress trees.
不 这里到处都是柏树
Take a young branch and then carve out a trench with a stone.
找一根嫩枝 然后用石头挖一个沟槽
It's gonna need a friction barrier,
还需要一个摩擦阻碍物
otherwise the cable won't pull smoothly.
否则缆绳无法顺利拉动
I'm adding sap!
植物营养液
Just like fixings in my Meat Tube.
就像我肉管里的汁液
You don't know how that sounds.
你不知道这话听着有多怪
Here it goes!
开始了
I never thought we'd get out.
我还以为我们出不来了
Further up here, to the left.
从这里朝上往左走
Happy, they're out. How goes you?
乐乐 他们出来了 你那边怎么样
Well, not so good.
不太妙
Daddy's home.
爸爸回来了
Come on, Toby, you can make it!
快 托比 你能行
My arms are so tired.
我的手好酸
You got to hurry!
你得快点
Frank won't expect us to climb this wall.
法兰克想不到我们会爬悬崖
'Cause it's insane!
因为这太疯狂了
We got to get the jump on him.
我们要赶在他前面
Come on, Toby. Happy's life is on the line!
快 托比 乐乐现在命悬一线
Hand over hand, just like the rope in gym class.
双手轮换拉绳 就像体育课上那样
I always...
我总是...
hated... that rope,
恨死...那条绳子了
'cause it gave... friction burns to my gooty!
因为它会...擦伤我的羞羞
Okay, I just untied your daughter,
好了 我刚刚松开了你女儿
I loaded up all your gear from the plane,
把飞机上的东西都装到车上
and secured all your bags of cash.
还确保了你的现金安全
How about you, uh, let me go?
怎么样 放我走吧
Nice try.
想得美
Now help my daughter in the truck.
现在帮我女儿上车
Okay, if you say so.
好吧 既然你这么说
Uh, you getting in or what?
你想上车还是怎样
My leg's killing me.
我的腿很疼
I'll get in when it's time to go.
我等出发再上车
You leg's killing you because hanging it causes blood to rush,
腿疼是因为吊着腿让血流加速
which causes throbbing.
引起阵痛
At least rest it in the footwell.
起码把腿放在搁脚处
You know, for someone who's made poor life decisions,
虽然我做了错误的人生决定
I'm still getting away.
但还是能全身而退
If you say so.
你说是就是吧
Okay, one door down.
好 一扇门关了
Just need that driver's door closed and they're trapped.
只需要关掉驾驶室门 他们就被困住了
Dad, there's no maps.
爸爸 没有地图
Now step away from the truck.
现在离卡车远点
Dad, did you hear me?
爸爸 听见了吗
Dad! She messed with the truck!
爸爸 她对卡车动了手脚
Get over here.
给我过来
What did you do?
你做了什么
I'll kill you. Okay, listen,
我要杀了你 好了 听着
your daughter is trapped in a truck with no way out
你女儿被困在卡车里 无路可逃
and you are 100 miles away from
你们现在离等着钱的那些人
the people who are waiting for that money.
有161千米远
Happy's stalling. You gonna leave her here
乐乐在拖延时间 你会把她留在这里
and hope that the state rangers she wants us to do something.
期望国家护林员 她想我们做点什么
don't find her? You gonna try to get her out...?
不会找到她 还是想救她出来
Okay, whatever it is, let's do it fast.
不管怎样 我们要快速行动
There's no good options.
没有更好的选择
Fix this damn truck.
给我把卡车修好
That guy's gonna snap-- all he cares about is the damn money.
那男人要发火了 他只在乎钱
That's not the only thing he cares about.
他在乎的不只是钱
Toby.
托比
Go find a sharp stone, cut the brakes.
去找块尖锐的石头 把刹车弄坏
Look, I don't care about your money.
我不在意你的钱
I don't care who you deliver it to.
也不在意你要交钱给谁
So why don't you throw that gun into the woods
所以不如你把枪扔进树林
and I give you my word, I will fix your truck.
我保证把卡车修好
Okay? And then you and Jess can get out of here.
好吗 然后你和杰西就能离开这里了
You think I'm stupid?
你以为我傻吗
Open the door!
把门打开
Okay, fine. Take it easy.
好吧 别生气
I have a release cord running to the truck bed.
我有一根连接线连至车箱
I will undo it.
我去把它解开
Just... be cool.
你冷静点
Now!
就现在
Dad! The cliff!
爸爸 悬崖
Dad! I can't get out! Jessie!
爸爸 我出不去 杰西
Jessie! Stop it!
杰西 快停下来
Jessie, baby, hold on, baby!
杰西 宝贝 坚持住 宝贝
Dad, get me out of here!
爸爸 救我出去
Jessie, I got...
杰西 我...
Jessie! Jessie, hold on!
杰西 杰西 坚持住
Hit the brake!
踩刹车
The brake's not working!
刹车不灵
Help us! What do I do?!
救救我们 我该怎么做
Dad! There's a cliff coming! Get out of the way!
爸爸 前面就是悬崖 快让开
Oh, God. I'm not leaving you! Move!
天呐 我不会离开你 快走
Move, get out of the way!
让开 让开
Oh, God.
天啊
That held up well, considering I didn't secure it.
挺靠谱的 而且不是我安装的
On an actual bluff, which makes it cooler.
还是在真的悬崖边 这显得更酷了
Okay, you know the drill.
你知道该怎么做
I'm gonna put some leftovers in a pot,
我把剩饭放到锅里
and in about 15 minutes, you'll start complaining.
大约15分钟后你就会开始抱怨
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks, Paige.
谢谢 佩吉
What's up, grabby?
还好吗 咸猪手
Okay, we literally watched a kid almost fall into the abyss today
我们今天见证了一个孩子差点坠入深渊
'cause she followed her dad's footsteps.
就因为步了她父亲的后尘
And?
然后呢
And we have gangster blood. You said so yourself.
我们流淌着几分狠辣的血液 你自己说的
We can't make a hoagie with spoiled meat.
坏掉的肉可做不了三明治
My meat's not spoiled.
我的肉可不坏
Genetics are real, doctor.
基因是不会变的 医生
Sweetheart, it's nature vs. Nurture.
亲爱的 这是先天与后天的区别
Jess was nurtured by a sociopath.
杰西是被一个反♥社♥会♥的人养大的
Our children will be nurtured by you and me.
我们的孩子则由我们来教养
And what if we suck?
如果我们不称职呢
We're gonna be great.
我们会很棒的
I mean, all parents do suck, sometimes.
所有父母都有犯浑的时候
But when we do, we got Super-Mom Paige to watch out for us.
等那时候 我们还有超级奶妈佩吉帮忙
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表