剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Let's keep looking.
我们还是继续找吧
And to answer your question, no, I haven't told her.
答案是 不 我还没跟她说
Saving the lives of two kids takes precedence.
救两个孩子的性命更重要
You could have told her months ago.
几个月前你就该对她说了
You're scared she won't say it back.
你害怕她不回应你
She will.
她会的
So just man up and, uh, don't be a wuss.
所以男人一点 别像个胆小鬼
Yes. I think I just found our plane catcher.
很好 我找到接住飞机的东西了
Should I get Cabe?
我是不是该叫凯布来
Sometimes you're not the most... graceful.
有时候你不是很灵活
I'll have you know I was voted best tumbler
跟你说 我在布鲁克林的学校
at P.S. 90 in Brooklyn.
被选为最好的杂技选手
Oh... oh! So, what's up there
那上面有什么
that's worth breaking your neck over?
让你摔断脖子也要拿到的东西
Emergency landings have a high probability of starting fires.
紧急迫降很有可能会起火
I want to help prevent that.
我想要避免火灾
Okay, but I'm looking at a fire extinguisher right now.
好吧 不过我在这看到一个灭火器
That's a Class-A extinguisher.
那是用来熄灭垃圾木头引起的火
Fires involving liquids and gases,
火在有液体和气体的环境下
that'll just spread the flames.
会四散
But the lighthouse was built with a Halon
不过灯塔是有配备
fire suppression system.
卤代烷灭火系统的
Okay, now we're ready to play fireman.
好了 现在我们可以去当消防员了
Good, 'cause we found our runway.
很好 我们找到跑道了
Just west of the lighthouse is a one-kilometer stretch
灯塔的西边到船屋之间
with no slope that terminates
有一条长一公里
between the lighthouse and the boathouse.
没有斜坡的地方
Okay, that'll work. We can use the palm trees
好的 应该没问题 我们可以用
as pick points for the fishing nets.
棕榈树把渔网支起来
Fishing nets?
渔网
Stretchy nylon nets. They have a lot of give.
弹力尼龙网 很有弹性
They better, because I'm done with the math.
那最好 因为我已经算出来了
Griffin and Rachel are going to experience 40 Gs of force
坠机时 格里芬和瑞秋会受到
when they crash.
四十倍的重力
Ten Gs is on the higher end of the survivable scale.
十倍重力是人类能承受极限
Industrial nautical nylon can cut down the G forces
工业生产的航海用尼龙可以抵掉
by, say, 20, but we still need to lose
大概二十倍重力 但是我们还需要
another ten Gs,
去掉十倍重力
or else they'll die.
不然他们会死的
Whiz Kidz, let's do this!
沃特神童 我们开始吧
We got it.
成功了
The raft absorbed 10.02 Gs of force.
救生筏可以吸收10.02倍重力
Okay, sweatshirts, sleeping bags...
好了 卫衣 睡袋
And don't forget the picnic basket.
别忘了野餐篮
Wicker's pliable.
藤条制品是易折断的
Every bit of force absorption counts.
任何一点能够吸收力量的都有用
Now, inflate the raft.
把救生筏吹起来
You'll only have a few seconds to move it into position
坠机前你只有几秒钟来把
before the crash.
救生筏放好
All right, got it.
好 知道了
Okay, I-I see the stretch of grass.
好了 我看到一片草地了
That lady said one kilometer.
那位女士说有一公里
It looks a lot shorter than that.
这看上去比一公里短多了
It is what we said it is,
这就是我们说的大小
so just relax and line it up with the net,
就放轻松然后对准网子
lower your speed, and land on your belly.
减速并且俯冲过来
Yeah, that's not happening. We need another plan.
这样不行 我们需要换一个方案
There's no other plan, and this will work.
没有别的方案了 这个没问题
I'm out. I'm sorry,
我退出 抱歉
but I didn't sign up for this.
但是这不是我想要的
I just wanted a nice weekend with Rachel.
我只是想和瑞秋过一个美好的周末
See the Hollywood sign, the Santa Monica Pier.
看看好莱坞标志牌和圣塔莫尼卡码头
And after everything was perfect...
等一切水到渠成...
...I'd ask her to be my girlfriend.
我就请求她做我女朋友
Ooh, like Ralph and Patty.
看 就像拉尔夫和帕蒂
Wait a minute, you took Rachel on a moonlight plane ride,
等一下 你带瑞秋一起月夜飞行
and she's not even your girl?
而她还不是你女朋友
She's been my best friend since first grade.
从一年级起她就是我最好的朋友
I was gonna ask her tonight, but...
我准备今晚表白 但是...
Everything's a mess.
一切都搞砸了
Look, Griffin, come on, man, you're too much in your head.
格里芬 别这样 你脑子太乱了
You gotta put aside all thoughts of Rachel
你要把瑞秋的事放到一边
and focus on the task at hand.
专心完成当下的任务
Wrong! You've been waiting on this since grade school?
错 你从小学起就在等待这一刻
Get over it already.
别磨磨蹭蹭了
You're scared that she won't say it back, but she will.
你害怕得不到她的回应 但她会的
Now man up and quit being a wuss and tell her.
现在别再做胆小鬼 拿出男人的样子向她表白
At least, that's the advice that I got.
至少这是我得到的建议
Advice on what?
对什么的建议
On you. I'm in love with you, okay?
对你 我爱你 知道吗
I was gonna tell you proper
我想等事情结束
when this is all over, but...
再正式告诉你 但是...
I'm head over heels for you, kid.
我疯狂爱上了你 宝贝
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Okay, Griffin,
好了 格里芬
my cards are on the table.
我已经吐露心意了
It's your turn.
该你了
Rachel, I need to say something.
瑞秋 我有话要说
Hey... um...
那个
Rachel, you've been my best friend
瑞秋 从我们六岁起
since we were six years old.
你就一直是我最好的朋友
I've been in love with you since we were seven.
从七岁起 我就爱上了你
If we're gonna die,
如果我们会死
I don't want to die without you knowing, so, uh...
我不想死而有憾 所以...
now you know.
现在你知道了
I've known since we were six.
从我们六岁时我就知道了
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Attaboy.
好样的
Now you got something special to live for, don't you?
现在你们有了活下去的特别理由了吧
Yes, sir, I do.
是 先生
Okay, making my approach.
好了 准备着陆吧
Is that him?
那是他吗
Uh, yeah. He's going too fast.
对 他开得太快了
Griffin, lower the speed.
格里芬 减速
I'm trying, but the flaps aren't responding.
我很想 但襟翼没有反应
Wha-- checking them now.
什么 我现在看看
I know what Happy would say if she saw this.
我知道乐乐看了会怎么说
I'd say "Not good." What is it?
我会说"不太妙" 怎么回事
Well, when the float broke,
浮筒破裂时
a shard must've have hit the flap and damaged it.
襟翼一定是被碎片撞坏了
We can't fix it.
我们修不好
Then we're stuck up here.
我们在这里动不了了
Not for long.
不会太久
I've been keeping a tab on you guys.
我在密切注意着你们
You're gonna run out of fuel in ten minutes.
你们十分钟后会燃料耗尽
Okay. We have about ten minutes
好吧 在燃料耗尽前
to figure out how to land a busted plane
我们有十分钟时间
before it runs out of fuel.
想出如何让一辆破损飞机着陆
We can't just sit here
我们不能眼睁睁
and watch them circle until they crash.
看着他们盘旋直至坠毁
Excuse me?
请问一下
No, not now.
别现在问
But I have a question.
但我有个问题
The brownies are in the cabinet, okay?
巧克力蛋糕在储藏柜里
Not my question.
我不是问这个
What I was gonna ask is,
我想问的是
if you know the plane's gonna crash,
既然你们知道飞机会坠毁
why not leave the plane?
为什么不让人离开飞机呢
Wayne, now's not a good time.
韦恩 现在不是时候
No, hold on. Meatball might have a point. Uh, g-go on?
不 等等 肉丸说得有点道理 继续说
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表