剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
I don't need any of you.
我不需要你们
Walt, I don't want to curse at you at Christmas,
沃特 我不想圣诞节骂你
so we're all just gonna go.
所以我们还是走吧
Ralph, go put our stuff in the car, okay?
拉尔夫 去把东西放车上 好吗
Walter,
沃特
I know you're worried about Scorpion,
我知道你担心天蝎
but the company is gonna pull through.
但是公♥司♥不会有事的
And everyone needs time off now and then.
大家都时不时需要休息一下
So, if you're asking,
如果你要问
I don't think you're on the right side of this one.
我觉得你这次做得不对
But I respect your right to make this decision,
但我尊重你的决定权
so I'm just gonna text you the cabin's address
所以我会把小木屋的地址发给你
in case you want to drive up, spend Christmas together.
万一你想开车过去 一起过圣诞节的话
I just have
我有
so many proposals to get through, but-but how about
太多提议要看 但是要不要
you and Ralph stay here?
你和拉尔夫留下
And then I can power through the paperwork,
我可以快点做好文书工作
and by late afternoon, we can enjoy some yuletide cheer?
等下午晚些时候 我们可以一起过圣诞节
We spend 36♥4♥ days a year here in this garage.
我们每年在车♥库♥里待上36♥4♥天
I'm not gonna have Ralph spend Christmas here, too.
我不会让拉尔夫圣诞节也在这里过
So we're gonna go. I hope you reconsider.
我们走了 希望你改主意
Love you.
爱你
Reciprocated.
我也是
Well, Allie's with her family in Denver.
艾莉去丹佛跟家人过圣诞了
Looks like it's you and me
看来就剩你和我
and a knish from Kovelsky's.
和科沃斯基的犹太馅饼了
A six-hour job just
六小时的工作
doubled because I'm doing it by myself,
因为我要独♥立♥完成需要两倍时间了
so Kovelsky's is off the table.
科沃斯基是没戏了
Well, I can help speed things along.
我可以帮忙加加速嘛
It's a server upgrade.
是服务器升级
An insurance company, so, your skills don't really apply.
为一家保险公♥司♥ 你的技能不适用
Okay. Well...
好吧 那么
Have a nice Christmas.
祝你圣诞快乐
You, too.
你也是
Love to see how you'd all fare on your own.
真想看看你们单独干都会怎么样
I don't need them.
我不需要他们
I'm gonna have a kick-ass Christmas all by myself.
我会一个人过一个很好的圣诞节
**It's gonna be a kick-ass Christmas*
*这个圣诞节会很美妙
**It's gonna be a kick-ass...*
*这个圣诞节会很...
This is curious.
好奇怪
Where's everyone else's desks?
其他人的桌子呢
Odd.
奇怪
Hello?
有人在吗
Paige?
佩吉
Oh, I feel weird.
我感觉好怪
Oh, my God!
天呐
Honey, you startled me.
亲爱的 你吓到我了
Did you say something?
你说什么了吗
I didn't hear you over the music.
放着音乐我没听到你说话
Looks like somebody fell asleep at their desk again.
看来某人又在桌子上睡着了
We're married?
我们结婚了
Yes. Last time I checked.
是啊 据我所知是的
You could use some coffee.
你需要点咖啡
Think I'm hallucinating.
我好像处在幻觉中
Here.
给
No, not Cabe's mug.
不 不能用凯布的杯子
He'll kill me.
他会杀了我的
Who's Cabe?
凯布是谁
Okay, just what is going on?
好吧 究竟怎么回事
What's going on is
显然是
that you clearly didn't get enough sleep last night.
你昨晚没睡饱
Come on, grab your gear.
来吧 拿上东西
We got to get to campus.
我们得去学校
It's going to be totally deserted.
那里肯定没人
Today will be our most productive day
今天会是我们一整年
of the entire year.
最高效的一天
Can you do me a favor
能帮个忙
and grab the paper for me, please?
替我拿上报纸吗
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
We stopped that.
我们清理了那个岛
Strange.
奇怪
Hello?
谁啊
Feliz Navidad, amigo!
圣诞快乐 朋友
Ray?
雷
What are you doing here? Hell if I know.
你怎么在这里 我怎么知道
You imagined me.
是你想象了我
But my guess is, it's got something to do with that.
但我猜 跟那个有关系
Help! Help!
救命 救命
Help! I'm hurt!
救命 我受伤了
Hello?
喂
Help!
救命
I'm stuck in here!
我卡在这里了
You okay, muchacho?
你没事吧 伙计
Oh, boy.
天呐
That's weird.
这好奇怪
Ray, what the hell is going on?
雷 究竟怎么回事
Listen, you need to focus, friend.
听着 你得专注 朋友
Now we both know you took a half gainer down the stairs.
我们都知道你从楼梯上重重地摔了下来
You're on the garage floor, unconscious, bleeding out.
你躺在车♥库♥地板上 昏迷不醒 将流血而亡
Someone help me, please.
谁来帮帮我
What am I supposed to do about him? Well, my guess is,
我要拿他怎么办 我猜
Extra Walter in there is a manifestation
沃特分身是对你现实中
of your real-life physical state.
所处的情景的体现
So if I save him, I save myself? No, no, no.
所以如果我救了他 就救了自己 不
Saving him is you fighting to stay alive.
救他是你在努力支撑
And I think you may have some help.
我觉得你可能需要帮助
Listen. Cabe?
听 凯布
You have to stop the others from leaving,
你得让其他人别走了
and you have to get back to the garage.
你也得赶紧回来
I just came in to give him my present,
我刚进来给他送礼物
and I found him bleeding on the ground.
却发现他在地板上流血
I did call 911, and they said ten minutes,
我打了911 他们说10分钟
but I am telling you, he does not have ten minutes!
但听我说 他没有10分钟了
I know what's happening. Yep.
我知道怎么回事了 嗯
A neurological study
一项神经学研究显示
of postmortem rats showed brain activity
老鼠死亡后三十秒
up to 30 seconds after death.
仍然有大脑活动
Low gamma waves actually spiked,
实际上 低频伽马波会升高
creating a heightened state of consciousness
在进入持久性无意识之前
before permanent unconsciousness.
创造出一个高度有意识的状态
So if I am at heightened unconsciousness,
所以如果我处在一个高度无意识的状态中
I can use it to my advantage, force myself to wake up,
我可以利用这一点 迫使我自己醒来
and then get help. Sure thing,
然后再寻求帮助 当然
Cool Breeze go for it. Okay.
太棒了 快试试 好
Yeah. Didn't seem to have worked, did it?
好像没什么用 对吗
I'm doing worse in there.
我在那里的情况越来越糟了
Which means you're doing worse in the real world.
这意味着你在现实世界中状态也更糟了
But you better think of something,
你最好赶紧想办法
'cause if Car Walter goes down...
因为如果车里的沃特死了
this is a dream you don't wake up from.
你就再也不能从这个梦中醒来了
Ray, I need your help. No can do.
雷 我需要你的帮助 爱莫能助
I'm merely the tour guide on this ride.
我只不过是你这段旅途的向导
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做
Hello, Angelinos.
洛杉矶市民们 你们好
This is your LAPD chief, Cabe Gallo,
我是洛杉矶警♥察♥局局长 凯布·格洛
reminding you
提醒大家
our Toy drive is still going strong,
我们的玩具慈善捐赠仍在火热进行中
accepting donations to spread joy this holiday season.
在这个节日季用捐赠来传播快乐
Since when is Cabe the police chief?
凯布♥什♥么时候做了警♥察♥局局长
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表