剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
everything a mother gives, minus the crippling guilt.
母亲所给予的一切 除了负罪感
So, we got to build that first because baby's weakest.
我们必须先造这些 因为胎儿是最脆弱的
Then I can triage mama.
然后我再救鹿妈妈
Even if we build this perfectly,
即使我们完美地造出这些
odds are high that mama and baby will die.
妈妈和胎儿死去的几率很高
Poachers might be back soon.
偷猎者可能很快就会回来
I'm giving Solomon our coordinates.
我现在把我们的坐标告诉所罗门
All right, team.
好了 小队
Time to order up a little womb service.
开始跟进子♥宫♥服务了
My medical bag has sterile salt water with antibiotics
我的医用袋里有含抗生素的无菌盐水
that will sub in for the amniotic fluid.
可以用来代替羊水
The truck's heat sensor will help us keep the baby at 99 degrees,
卡车的热传感器会帮我们让胎儿维持在37度
the exact temperature of a real deer womb.
这是真正鹿胎的精确温度
A cassava root's cell walls will act as a placenta,
木薯根的细胞壁将充当胎盘
providing oxygen,
提供氧气
which will reach the baby via the umbilical cord,
通过脐带和偷猎者水袋里的塑料油管
plastic tubing from the poacher's water bag.
接触到胎儿
Now all we need is something soft
现在我们只需要柔软的东西
to create a wall for the fake womb.
为假子♥宫♥筑一道围墙
The windows. We can melt the edges together
塑钢窗 我们可以把边缘全都融化
to form a bag.
做成一个袋子
It will be a while before Solomon arrives.
所罗门还有好一会才到
I hope the poachers don't get here first.
希望偷猎者不会先来
Well, I will keep them at bay if they...
要是来了 我会把他们...
Was that a gunshot?
是枪声吗
It was unintended.
不是故意的
My mistake.
是我的错
Walt, I say this with love,
沃特 我以爱的出发点说这句话
but you better put that gun in Adissa's hands
但是你最好把枪交给艾蒂萨
or when I see you I am gonna put my foot in your...
不然等我见到你 我会一脚踢在你的...
Copy. There's still enough plastic here to make a womb,
收到 这些塑料足够造一个子♥宫♥
but only a single layer.
但是只有一层
Well, it'll have to work.
必须得成功
Right, Walter?
对吧 沃特
Guys, I've been searching the poacher's bag for matches
各位 我一直在偷猎者的包里找火柴
so we can melt the plastic
这样我们就能把塑料融化
and I found some.
结果我找到了
Look what else I found.
看看我还找到了什么
His sat phone.
他的卫星手♥机♥
That will have all his contacts in it.
他所有的联♥系♥人都会在手♥机♥里
Every scumbag he works with.
他合作过的每一个人♥渣♥
You could kill the whole operation.
或许能端掉整个行动
Yes, but it's encrypted.
是的 但手♥机♥是加密的
You've got to crack it.
你们要破解它
Linking it to you now, Ralph.
现在把连接发给你 拉尔夫
Got it.
收到
It's as good as Mother Nature.
和大自然赐予的一样
Hurry up, Doc, she's in pain.
快点 医生 它很痛苦
Okay.
好
Bedtime for Mommy Deer-est.
好好睡一觉吧 亲爱的鹿妈妈
Tough crowd.
这群人笑点真高
Won't that hurt her?
这样不会伤到它吗
It's just gonna make her sleep
这只会让它睡着
so that I can remove the baby.
这样我就能把胎儿取出来
Hey. Don't worry.
别担心
It's gonna be as easy as A-B-C-section.
和剖腹产一样简单
No?
不笑吗
Out cold with a strong pulse. I'm ready.
意识昏迷 脉搏有力 我准备好了
Okay. I'll assist. Perfect.
好 我协助你 很好
Happy, be ready to cut the umbilical cord
乐乐 准备剪断小鹿的脐带
and connect the baby's end to the plastic tube.
把塑料管和小鹿肚脐相连
You know how I feel about blood.
你知道我不想见血
Yeah, well, we need the mitts of someone
嗯 但得有个连过百万次燃料管的人
who's hooked up a million fuel lines.
来干这事
Happy, get your ass over here and do what he says.
乐乐 赶紧过来 照他说的做
Bring enough hand sanitizer?
洗手液带得够多啊
We came here to examine dung,
我们是来化验粪便的
so to answer your question, no.
所以这些洗手液显然不够多
Short clamp.
短钳
A sponge.
海绵
Validation.
认可
No other doctor in the world could do this.
世上的医生只有你一人能做成此事
That's just what I need to hear before removing this little one.
我正需要这样的鼓励来接生小鹿
A not-yet-ready-for-prime-time girl.
一只还没发育完全的小母鹿
Is it working?
管用吗
Might be a surprise,
你们可能没想到
but this is my first time
这其实是我第一次
super-gluing an umbilical cord and plastic tubing.
把塑料管和脐带黏在一起
Got it. This should hold tight.
好了 应该能固定住
Squeamish, yes,
虽然晕血
but when the pressure is on, she's rock solid.
但能扛住重压
Sly, hand sanitizer now.
希尔 快给我洗手液
How will we know if it's working?
我们怎么知道管不管用
Blood in the tubing will mean her heart is beating.
有血流进塑料管 说明她还有心跳
Look at that.
看啊
Blood from her body into the root
血液从体内流出
and then the oxygenated blood returns.
再以含氧血的形式流回体内
Damn good engineering, Doc.
设计真不错 医生
Thanks, darling.
谢谢夸奖 亲爱的
Walt, send this little girl to her womb.
沃特 把这个小姑娘送进子♥宫♥吧
All right, look, these are the jokes, folks.
好吧 我开玩笑的 各位
Incredible work, team.
干得漂亮 天蝎小队
Now hurry up and get the hell out of there.
现在赶紧离开那里
We're packing up.
正在装车
Put this over her.
给它盖上
I got munt deer slobber all over me.
我身上全是它流的口水
My dad and I might not agree on much,
我和我爸虽然不太合拍
but he sure was right about Boscoe.
但他对博斯科的看法是对的
Boscoe?
博斯科
When I was a boy, I found a stray mutt.
我小时候收养过一只野狗
Boscoe.
叫博斯科
He was dirty.
它身上很脏
He chewed up the furniture.
咬坏了我们的家具
He left me presents in my sneakers.
还在我球鞋里大便
So, when Dad finally decided to give him to another family,
所以 当我爸终于决定把它送人时
I was thrilled.
我激动坏了
That's why I like birds.
所以我才喜欢小鸟
They keep their distance.
它们有距离感
Getting up close and personal with an animal? A real hassle.
和动物太亲密是个大♥麻♥烦
Animals are my life's work.
我一生都和动物打交道
Never too late to switch careers.
现在换工作还不晚
Guys, we got a problem.
各位 有麻烦了
She's down to 97 degrees.
它体温下降到36度了
If she reaches 95, and at this rate,
如果降到35度 按这个速度
she will in a matter of minutes, she'll die.
没几分种 它就会死掉
Wewe have to warm her up. Car engine?
我们得让它暖起来 汽车发动机
No, that's too hot. It's gonna cook her.
不行 太热了 会把它烤熟
Light a fire.
点把火
That'll melt the womb.
人造子♥宫♥会融化
You know, what we needed was two layers of plastic to retain the heat,
不行 需要两层塑料来保持体温
which we had
本来是有的
until Walter Gallo blasted the window with a shotgun.
但沃特·格洛把塑料窗打穿了
"Walter Gallo"?
"沃特·格洛[凯布的姓]"
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means your psyche is having you mimic Cabe
意思是 你为凯布被捕一事自责
because you blame yourself for his arrest.
所以下意识地模仿他
You feel guilty he's not here,
他没能来 你很内疚
and now you're making him be here
所以你就扮演了他的角色
and that fawn is gonna die!
而这只小鹿因此就快死了
That's nonsense. I'm not channeling Cabe.
胡说 我才没凯布上身
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表