剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Today I read my own obituary.
我今天读了自己的讣告
And it was pretty depressing.
相当压抑
Obits aren't really knee-slappers.
讣告本就不该搞笑啊
No, I mean it was short and lame.
不是 写得简短又差劲
And the thing that hit the most was that
最令我受打击的是
it didn't even mention Megan.
上面根本没提到梅根
Marrying her was the most important thing
娶了她是我这辈子
I ever did in my life.
做过最重要的事
And after I supposedly died in a plane crash...
但当我"死"于坠机后
there was no recording of it.
此事却没有任何记录
It was like
就好像
it never existed.
我的婚姻从未存在过
Like we never existed.
好像我们从未存在过
I, um...
我...
I understand why you're upset...
我理解你为什么难过
Sorry, I didn't mean to bring you down.
抱歉 我不是有意让你难受的
Start drilling.
开始钻吧
Uh... according to the GPS,
根据定位
we're over the sea right now.
我们现在在海面上
Just a quarter mile from where the ice shelf ends
距离冰架与海水的交界处
and the water starts, so the ice shouldn't be too thick.
只有四百米了 所以冰层不会太厚
We'll only have to lower the buckets a few feet
只要把桶往下放几十厘米
to scoop out sea muck, with all its microbiotic goodness.
就能舀出海泥 以及泥里的各种微生物
Cabe and I will make a hole right here,
我和凯布会在这儿打孔
you guys get the buckets ready.
你们把水桶准备好
Okay, Paul Bunyan, let's hit it.
好了 大力士 咱们凿冰吧
It is so good to be working with you again, Walter.
能再次跟你一起工作真是太好了 沃特
And thank you for trusting me.
谢谢你信任我
Believing in my theory.
相信我的理论
Not just thinking I was some crackpot.
而不是只把我当成一个疯子
Oh, I do think you're a crackpot.
我确实觉得你是个疯子
I also think that you're brilliant.
我还觉得你才华横溢
And I've weighed all the factors,
而且我权衡了一下
and brilliant beat crackpot by a... a-a nose.
觉得有才华比疯狂更重要一点
Well, thank you for that.
谢谢你这么说
Especially 'cause you seem to be paying the price for it.
尤其是你似乎为此付出了代价
How is that?
怎么会
Comms.
先关通讯器
No, I just meant that I saw the little tête-à-tête
我只是说我看到你和佩吉
between you and Paige earlier,
两人的私聊了
and it looked tense.
气氛看着很紧张
It's none of your business.
这跟你没关系
No, I-I know. I know it's not.
我知道 我知道跟我没关系
It's just, when I see you and Paige,
只是 我一看到你和佩吉
I see people who need help.
就仿佛看到了需要帮助的人
Might be facing an extinction event of their own.
你们或许正面临着自己的"灭绝"呢
What do you mean by that?
你这话什么意思
Walter, it just means that you have to be very aware
沃特 我只是想说你一定要非常注意
of how different you and Paige are,
你和佩吉有着天壤之别
and adjust your behavior accordingly.
并据此调整你的行为
Otherwise, your relationship is gonna have
否则你们的关系就只有
the half-life of francium.
元素钫的半衰期那么长
22 minutes?
二十二分钟吗
Paige is so sweet and refreshing.
佩吉非常体贴 善解人意
She's like fruit punch.
就像一杯清凉的水果汁
And you and your brain
而你和你的脑子
is like a Ferrari engine.
则好比一台法拉利发动机
Now, you can't just put fruit punch in a Ferrari
你总不能指望把水果汁倒进发动机
and expect it to run.
车子就能启动吧
You know?
懂吗
Anyway, Walter, I'm only telling you this
反正 沃特 我告诉你这些
because I care deeply about you.
只是因为我非常关心你
And I want to see you and Paige make it.
我希望你和佩吉能成
Okay, hole's done. Yeah.
好了 钻完了 好
We're making progress here, too.
我们这边也有进展
Yeah, a few more buckets of sludge and we should be okay.
再来几桶海泥应该就够了
I'm almost done with the ropes.
绳子就快弄好了
I've attached tire irons on the ends
我把撬胎棒绑在头上了
so you can stand on them when I pull you up.
这样我拉你上来的时候你能站在上面
Pretty smart, huh?
聪明吧
Yeah.
是啊
Really good. Needy much?
干得漂亮 太粘人了吧
You feeling better?
你感觉好点了吗
I'm still upset. But not about Megan.
我还是不开心 但不是因为梅根
I'm concerned about Fruity Moons.
我在想满月糖
The cereal? The marshmallow bits?
是麦片吗 是棉花糖
Stars, suns, even little Jupiters and Plutos.
有恒星 太阳 甚至小木星和冥王星
But they don't have any moons.
但一个卫星[月亮]都没有
It's false advertising.
这是虚假广♥告♥
Yeah, that is a good point.
也对 说得好
You know what?
这么一想
The box had Jupiter and Pluto...
盒子上有木星和冥王星
but does it have Uranus?
但是上面有天王星[你的菊花]吗
Get it?
懂了没
Sweetums, ribald humor is not exactly your milieu.
亲爱的 讲冷笑话可不是你的强项
What's going on? I told my second joke of the day.
怎么了 我讲了今天的第二个笑话
I told my second joke of the day.
我今天讲了两个笑话
Paige? Okay, get us up.
佩吉 好了 拉我们上去
Okay, the aftershock must have opened the fissures wider.
余震肯定是把裂缝扯得更大了
More gas is escaping.
泄漏的气体更多了
We're suffering from methane poisoning.
我们甲烷中毒了
?Sly, keep your head on,
希尔 保持清醒
and don't let the gas get you daffy.
别让毒气把你弄疯了
In 90 seconds, their bloodstreams will be saturated
九十秒后 他们的血液会充满毒气
and they'll die. Walter!
然后就会死掉 沃特
Toby! Toby!
托比 托比
Toby! Toby!
托比 托比
Toby? Toby!
托比 托比
It's too dark. He can't find the hole.
太黑了 他找不到洞口
Toby! Toby!
托比 托比
He's gone.
他不见了
W-What do you mean he's gone?
什么叫他不见了
I accidentally knocked him in,
我不小心把他撞到水里
and the current pulled him under.
水流把他拽下去了
Oh, Collins, you son of a bitch!
柯林斯 你个混♥蛋♥
Toby!
托比
Toby!
托比
There he is. Busting up the ice.
找到他了 我把冰凿开
Wait, wait. Where? The current has him moving all over.
等等 凿哪里 水流拽着他到处走
Look, if we know where he's gonna be in a couple seconds,
如果我们知道他接下来几秒内会在哪
then we put a hole there.
然后再在那里凿洞
How much does the psychiatrist weigh?
那个精神科医生有多重
He boxed at 168 pounds.
他重76公斤
And he moved ten feet in 2.5 seconds...
而且他在2.5秒内移♥动♥了3米
And in a parabolic arc of 8.12...
在8.12的抛物线内
Which means that in 30 seconds, he'll be...
就是说三十秒后 他会在...
There.
那里
Here?
这里吗
Better fish him out, O'Brien, damn it!
最好把他救上来 奥布莱恩 见鬼的
Everyone, we have a plan.
各位 我们有计划了
Paige, what's the ETA
佩吉 预计要多少时间
on getting the hysterical bride out of the hole?
才能把歇斯底里的新娘从洞里救出来
You worry about your catastrophe,
你去操心你的大灾难
I'll worry about mine.
我来担心我的吧
There! He's right on course.
在那里 他准时出现了
Five seconds.
五秒
Put your back into it, Agent!
使劲凿吧 探员
He's coming now. Move it, Cabe!
他来了 闪开 凯布
Where are you going? Hold my feet.
你要去哪 抓紧我的脚
He's got Toby. Pull.
他抓到托比了 快拉
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表