剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
is potassium iodide residue.
碘化钾残留物
That works. My girl is brilliant!
这行啊 我家妹子真聪明
Except how do we protect the swimmers?
但是我们要怎么保护游泳的人呢
We drain the pool, we create a suction
抽干泳池的水 制♥造♥出来的抽力
that could pin somebody to the drain. They drown.
有可能会把某人困在下水道 他们会溺死的
Then we clear the pool.
那我们就疏散整个泳池
Even if we could come up with a lie to tell the swimmers,
即使我们能想出个谎话告诉游泳的人
none of us speak fluent Russian.
但我们没人会说流利的俄语
Not if we can get everyone to leave the pool voluntarily.
除非我们能让所有的人自愿离开泳池
This is masked industrial dye.
这个是隐藏的工业染料
It's used to expose urine in the pool.
是用来显示泳池尿液的
But if I take a large chunk of it
但如果我拿一大块
and break it up while no one's looking,
再趁没人注意的时候打破它
a dark blue cloud's gonna form all around me
我身边就会形成一团深蓝色的云
and they're all gonna think I dropped some lemonade
他们就会以为我在派对上
off at the party, if you catch my drift.
洒了柠檬汁 明白我的意思吗
Your plan is to pee people out of the pool?
你的计划是把人尿出泳池
Grab a swimsuit from the laundry
去洗衣房♥拿件泳衣
and while I'm getting changed,
换衣服的时候
I'm gonna search for how to say,
我要查查
"Sorry, I had an accident," In Russian.
"对不起我闯祸了"用俄语怎么说
Sometimes I can't believe I said, "I do."
有时候真不敢相信我说过"我愿意"
Okay. I think that's the last of it.
我觉得够了
Yeah, okay, let's get it into the bucket 'cause this music
好的 把这些装到桶里吧
is giving me a headache.
这音乐听得我头疼
Uhoh. Let's go.
不好 快走
Okay, this will heat the water to about 215 degrees,
这样会把水加热到102度左右
more than enough to turn it into steam.
足以让水变成蒸汽
Okay, all the valves are prepped for release
所有的阀门都准备好了
for when the pool is empty.
泳池一清空就可以打开
Okay. I'm ready.
好了 我准备好了
You might not need to pretend to pee to get people to leave.
可能你不用假装撒尿就能把人吓跑
Come on, that's uncool, man.
你不能这样 哥们
This is all I could find.
我只能找到这件了
Is it that bad?
有那么丑吗
Only bad thing is how turned on I am.
只有一件丑事 我性奋了
Can't act on it.
却不能采取行动
Wish me luck.
祝我好运
Okay, I just broke the second "N" Of PANNS.
好吧 我刚才又违背了第四条信条
No lying.
不能撒谎
Okay. Coast is clear.
好了 没人了
Open the valve.
打开阀门
Pool's draining.
开始排水
Toby, you forgot the dye pack.
托比 你忘拿染料包了
How'd you make the water turn blue?
你怎么让水变蓝的
I improvised.
我即兴发挥了
Yeah. I think we're just about done, comrade.
我们马上就好了 同志
Who are you?
你们是什么人
We're the guys that just made you immobile.
我们是把你定住不能动的人
See, when you mix the wax
你看 当你把蜡
with the plant proteins in the seaweed, it makes this...
和海藻中的植物蛋白混在一起就做成了
super-hard candy shell and you, my friend,
这超硬糖果外壳 而你 我的朋友
are the sweet inner nougat.
就是甜美的牛轧糖芯
I will have you killed!
我要叫人杀了你们
I doubt that.
对此我表示怀疑
But I might get an itchy trigger finger.
不过我可能手痒扣动扳机
Now...
现在
you're gonna tell your copter pilot
你要告诉你的直升飞机飞行员
that you're not gonna leave for another hour.
你一小时内不能出门
Do that, I stuff a sock in your mouth,
照我们说的办 我就往你嘴里塞只袜子
we leave and no one gets hurt.
然后我们就走 没人会受伤
And by no one,
我说的没人
I mean you.
就是指你
Okay, we are over 20,000 gallons of water.
已经有九万多升水了
We should be good.
应该可以了
Opening the basin.
我来打开水池
Jackpot.
中大奖了
Cabe, we need you to go
凯布 需要你
to the loading dock to get a handcart
去装货码头找一辆手推车
so we can move all this.
我们要把这些运走
Copy that. We're on our way.
收到 我们这就去
That's more than enough potassium iodide.
这些碘化钾绰绰有余
Man, it's hot as hell in here. Oh, you think?
里面热死了 你以为呢
Okay, you guys take care of that stuff.
你们把这些搞定
I am gonna go hijack the helicopter.
我要去劫直升机了
Hey, that-that pilot is armed, so I know you can outsmart him,
飞行员有枪 我知道你能用计谋战胜他
but you can't outsmart a bullet, so please be careful.
但你无法用计谋战胜子弹 一定要小心
Copy that.
知道了
Now that you are all dressed, I am kind of missing the Speedo.
你穿好了衣服 我还有点想念那件泳衣
I still got it.
本人魅力不减
You and Happy, I'm glad for you.
你和乐乐在一起 我替你们高兴
Oh, thanks, pal.
谢了 伙计
You know, Happy told me about how you're feeling
乐乐和我说了你对
with the, uh, obit leaving Megan out and all.
讣告没提到梅根的事耿耿于怀
That was a methane-induced confession.
是因为甲烷的影响我才说的
She shouldn't have told you that.
她不该告诉你这些
Oh, well, when you're married,
结婚以后
telling one spouse is telling both.
告诉一个就等于告诉两个
Yeah, that's the thing.
是的 这就是问题所在
You and Happy are married.
你和乐乐结婚了
And Cabe found Allie.
凯布找到艾莉了
Now Walter and Paige are together.
现在沃特和佩吉也在一起了
It's just...
就是
what do you do when you lose your one true love?
你失去了一生唯一的真爱该怎么办呢
Sly, you have an opportunity that almost no one ever gets.
希尔 你有一次其他人几乎不会有的机会
You read your obituary and now you can change it.
你看到了自己的讣告 可以自己来改变
Who is to say that true love only comes around once?
谁说真爱只能降临一次呢
Maybe true love is like a boomerang.
或许真爱就像个回旋镖
Boomerangs do only come around once.
回旋镖只回来一次
Point is, nothing in the universe
问题是 并没有人说过
says that you can't find love again.
你不能再次找到真爱
And-and then one day, your obituary is gonna read,
然后某一天 你的讣告会写着
"Sylvester Dodd was a man so great
"希尔维斯特·多德是个伟大的人
that two wonderful women fell for him."
两位优秀的女子先后爱上他"
That's only gonna happen if the world doesn't end,
不过只有先避免了世界末日 才能有那么一天
so can we pick up the pace, please?
所以我们还是抓紧时间 好吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
对对对
Hey, walk a little closer to me.
靠我近点
Block the bucket in case anybody passes.
把桶挡住以免有人过来
Oh, no.
不好
Here, sit in the chair.
过来 坐椅子上
Sit in the chair.
坐椅子上
What, are you trying to pierce my skin
干嘛 你是要用你的大拇指
with your thumbs?
刺入我的皮肤吗
No, it's deep-tissue manipulation.
不 这是刺♥激♥深层组织的手法
It breaks up the fascia tissue.
这样能分开筋膜
Tú también.
你也是
What the heck were you doing?
你到底在干吗
I was... pleasuring you.
我是在 取悦你
Wh-What husband doesn't know his wife has a bad shoulder?
哪个丈夫会不知道他的老婆肩膀不好
Now they're gonna be suspicious. Well, I mean, they left.
现在他们会怀疑的 不过他们走了
How suspicious could they be?
还能怎么怀疑
Run, run.
跑 快跑
Happy, what's your status?
乐乐 你什么情况
Married.
已婚
You were there, remember?
你也在场 记得吗
Come on, what's going on? Okay.
别闹 情况如何 好吧
I've got the pilot in my sight.
我看到飞行员了
I'm just gonna lead him to the back of the copter
我会把他引到飞机后面
and knock him out with a concussive blast
然后用排气装置产生的
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表