剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
They're worried about getting emergency vehicles
他们担心救援车辆能不能
through the canyon? Bingo.
进入峡谷 没错
So they want us to clear the boulders before the storm comes.
所以他们想赶在风暴前挪走石头
But they're a rescue unit. Don't they have their own winch?
但他们是搜救队 难道没有牵引机吗
Not like mine; it's a fluxed cylindrical diameter
我的不一样 是一个融化性柱状体
creating twice the lift capacity with half the force applied.
能够用一半的能量达到两倍托举力
I could flick those boulders off the road
我可以轻易举起那些石头
like a couple of dusty boogers.
就像几坨干鼻涕一样
Ew. But I don't like working out my gear until it's ready.
呕 但东西没做好我不想试用
So I told the boob from New Mexico I'd think about it,
所以我跟新墨西哥州的人说会考虑
and I hung up on him.
然后就挂了电♥话♥
We can't afford to lose this job.
我们不能失去这份工作
Paige, smooth things over with them,
佩吉 跟他们缓和一下气氛
tell them we're on our way.
就说我们在路上了
But... we don't all need to go.
但是 也不用都去吧
Maybe some of us can stay back with Cabe,
也许可以留几个人陪凯布
lend moral support as he preps for his trial.
他要准备开庭 可以提供精神支持
That's a construct. There's nothing moral
是这个概念 凯布的困境【
about Cabe's predicament.
没有道德可言
Paige, Sly can hang back and work with me.
佩吉 希尔可以留下来陪我
I'll be fine.
我没事
See?
你看
He's fine.
他没事
I see you're enjoying that plum.
你似乎挺享受这个李子的
It's the poor man's peach.
李子是穷♥人♥的桃子
Where is the ranger? He said he'd meet us here.
车在哪儿呢 不是说好这里见吗
That's what the dude at the rescue team station told us.
搜救站的人是这么说的
He also told us that he used this government truck
不过他也说他用这辆政♥府♥用车
to rescue two bears from a flash flood.
将两只熊从山洪中救了出来
Not sure he's a source of reliable info.
不确定他说的话有多少可信度
Actually, we're really early, so we should get to it.
既然我们早到了 可以先开始
'Cause the faster we get back to L.A.,
越早回到洛杉矶
the faster I can check on Cabe.
我就能越早看看凯布的情况
Please. He's going to trial, not to war.
得了吧 他是去开庭 又不是开战
Hey, we're all stressed about Cabe...
凯布的事我们都很关心
At least some of us are. ...but let's focus
某些人似乎并没有 不过
on making sure my winch passes today's test
还是先保证我的牵引机今天试用
with flying colors.
能够表现完美吧
If Search and Rescue likes what they see,
如果搜救队喜欢我的东西
the State of New Mexico will be our first large-scale buyer.
新墨西哥州将会是第一位大规模买♥♥家
Then this sucker will get into sporting good stores nationwide,
然后它就会在全国体育用品店上市
sell online, and Scorpion's money woes are over.
甚至网销 天蝎就再也不用担心钱了
Our financial cupboard is bare,
我们的财务柜还空着
and Lord knows we're not filling it
老天也知道沃特的发明
with any of Walter's inventions.
肯定填补不了金库
I beg your pardon. My hot dog invention,
你说什么 我的热狗发明
now known as the "Walter O'Brien Center Cut Meat Tube..."
现在名为"沃特·奥布赖恩中心切割肉♥棒♥"
What happened to "U-Dog"?
怎么不叫U型热狗了
It seems that there is another patent for, uh, a hot dog
好像有另一种热狗申请了专利
with a less efficient,
那个热狗很没效率
much more shallow condiment channel,
调味料也用得很敷衍
and some scaredy-cat lawyers won't allow me to use "U-Dog."
但那些胆小如鼠的律师还是没让我用
I even had to rewrite the jingle.
连广♥告♥歌♥我都重新写了
Oh, please don't.
求别唱
**It's a Meat Tube*
*一根肉♥棒♥
**Pretty sweet tube*
*甜甜肉♥棒♥
**It's a jump up and get on your feet tube*
*吃下去就充满力量的肉♥棒♥
**It's a Walter O'Brien Center Cut Meat Tube, it's...*
*就是沃特·奥布赖恩中心切割肉♥棒♥哦哦
What do you think?
觉得怎么样
I think, for a genius, you sing about your wiener a lot.
作为天才 你怎么总提你的老二
So, finding anything that will help? Trying.
找到什么有用资料了吗 正在努力
You've had your nose in that book for the last three hours.
这本书你已经看了三个小时了
What you looking for? Prison regulations
你在找什么 找监狱里
regarding medical care for inmates.
有关囚犯医疗护理的规定
If our Eighth Amendment argument doesn't fly,
如果宪法第八修正案的论点不成立
then I want to have backup.
我想留个备用方案
Good, good. That's good.
好 挺好的
Except the law states
但是相关法律说
that prisoners only need to receive "adequate" care.
囚犯应受到"适当"照料
And since the stun cuff only caused
而电击脚铐制♥造♥成了
temporary and nonlethal pain,
短暂非致命的疼痛
then prosecution could argue that removing the cuff
控方可能会提出解下脚铐
went beyond the care that was necessary.
并不是必要的医疗护理
You know what might work?
你知道什么办法能行吗
You letting me work without interruptions?
你别总打断我应该能行
Excuse me if your "No wins, no losses" record in the courtroom
你在法庭上没有任何成败记录
doesn't fill me with confidence.
这可没给我多少信心
What the hell was that?
那是什么鬼
Nothing.
没什么
My tea's ready.
我的茶好了
We found him?
我们找到他了吗
I can't believe we found him.
简直不敢相信我们找到他了
Found who? Yosemite Sam!
找到谁了 山姆大叔
You scared me.
你吓到我了
Found who?
找到谁了
You know, it...
你知道吧...
technically, it's "found whom."
实际上 应该说"找到什么人了"
Kid! Collins.
小子 柯林斯
We may have found Mark Collins.
我们可能找到马克·柯林斯了
I got to say, Happy, that winch worked great.
不得不说 乐乐 那牵引机太好用了
It was a fantastic invention.
真是个超棒的发明
It's no mutilated hot dog.
反正不是什么残缺的热狗
Man, New Mexico is beauty-ful!
老天 新墨西哥太美了
I haven't been here in years.
我好几年没来过了
When were you in New Mexico?
你什么时候来过新墨西哥州
Oh. My old New York bookie, The Gooch,
我在纽约的庄家 古奇
he was a little unhappy with me.
他不太爽我
I had to lay low for a while,
我不得不躲躲风头
so I hobo-trained it to Santa Fe.
所以我就搭火车流浪到了圣塔菲
Can't wait for you to be the father of my child.
简直是迫不及待想让你当我孩子的父亲了
Still getting the ranger's voicemail.
还是只能打到那个骑警的语♥音♥信箱里
We're not waiting for him anymore. He's a half hour late.
我们不等他了 他已经迟了半个小时
We need to get back.
我们得回去了
So I'll just bill him. Let's hit it.
到时我直接找他要账单 走吧
That was boring and uneventful.
这次真是无聊又平淡
Just the kind of case I like.
我就喜欢这种活儿
Listen to that engine.
听听那个引擎的声音
Plane's not gonna make it.
那飞机撑不过去的
So much for "boring and uneventful."
"无聊又平淡"到此为止了
There's no explosion.
没发生爆♥炸♥
There's a good chance of survival.
飞行员很可能还活着
Call Search and Rescue! Already on it.
打电♥话♥给搜救队 已经在打了
What a shock-- no answer.
还真惊奇呢 没人接
Government employees not doing their job. What a surprise.
政♥府♥官员玩忽职守 奇事一桩
Well, I know one government employee we can count on.
我知道一个靠得住的政♥府♥官员
Well, Walt and I built this supercomputer.
沃特和我建造了这台超级电脑
It's constantly searching for anything that could alert us
它不停地搜索任何和柯林斯所处位置
to Collins' whereabouts:
有关的信息
his name entered in a database,
比如他的名字被输入数据库
algorithm that calculates a behavioral pattern that he could fall into,
还有计算他的行为模式的算法
facial recognition software from security cameras--
安保摄像头里的面部识别软件...
airports, train stations, banks.
机场 火车站 银行
We also keep a tab on his finances and his relatives.
我们还密切注意着他的经济状况和他的亲戚
We call it CLAM:
我们称之为"定逮模块"
the Collins Location and Apprehension Module.
定位并逮捕柯林斯模块
And that's why you guys wouldn't let us in here.
所以你们才不让我进这间屋子
Walt said it was because of mold.
沃特还说是因为有霉菌
No. Just CLAM.
没有 只有定逮模块
Cabe's not answering either.
凯布也不接电♥话♥
I wish we had the comms.
真希望我们带着通讯器
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表