剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
and saw me working on the poster
看见我在那画海报
and get this, they want to hire me
你们猜怎么着 他们想雇我
to paint a mural on the outside of the high school stadium.
在他们体育场外墙画壁画
That's great! It's about time
我儿威武 他们那破壁画
they painted over that old mural.
是该重画了
There's got to be a less racist way to draw an Apache.
把人家印第安人画成那样 也忒种族歧视了
Well, that was delicious! Thanks!
那啥 这一餐很美味 非常感谢
Something's going on.
他不正常
I cooked that food.
那东西是我做的
And it is not delicious.
那垃圾美味才怪
What's that?
那是啥
Oh, damn it to hell, he's rocking again. Burt!
不了个是吧 你爹又开始摇滚了 伯特
Your rocking set off the motion light.
你的抽风已经引起我们注意了
We can see the Burt signal.
我们看见伯特抽风信♥号♥♥灯了
Babe, you haven't rocked in ages. What is wrong?
宝贝 你好多年不摇滚了 这是咋了
Him. He's what's wrong. What did I do?
他 都赖他 我咋了
You took my advice. Now everybody's talking about you.
是我给你的建议 结果现在所有人都关注你
Jimmy! The guy who draws things, on other things.
吉米 绘画高手 到处留画
You're making something of yourself, and I never did. But Dad,
你威武了 我毛都不是 可是爸
you did. You're a husband, a father, a grandfather.
你威武啊 你是好老公 好爸爸 好爷爷
You-you built a business.
你还白手起家创出一番事业呢
Blah blah blah, blabbetty blabbetty blabbetty.
喵了个咪 废了个话
I could have been somebody, too.
我本来也可以很威武的
What are you talking about?
你说啥呢
"Blabbetty blabbetty" Means "I don't care what you're saying."
"废了个话"的意思就是"哥无视你"
No. I-I mean about you being somebody.
不 我是问你本来能成大人物的事
I didn't want to just play guitar in front of my mirror.
我才不想一辈子对着镜子弹吉他
I wanted to be in a rock band.
我想进一支摇滚乐队
And I could have, too.
我本来也是能进的
I could have gone on tour with Smokey Floyd.
我本来能和烟枪老弗一起去巡演的
Burt, that was 20 years ago.
伯特 那都是二十年前的事了
Smokey Floyd. Wh-why do I know that name?
烟枪老弗 咋这么耳熟
"Burning Deep Inside"?
唱《内心深处的挣扎》那个
**Doesn't matter what I tried *
*无论怎样努力
**I still got that burning deep inside. *
*我的内心依然倍受煎熬
Aw, yeah!
嗷呜 耶
That's a hemorrhoid commercial!
就是那个痔疮广♥告♥嘛
It was a hit song first!
那最早可是支劲曲
And I could have been in his band. It's true.
可我没能参加那支乐队 没错
They all called your father the white Stevie Ray Vaughan.
他们那时都叫你♥爸♥白种史蒂夫·雷·范
We didn't know Stevie Ray Vaughan was white back then.
我们当时不知道史蒂夫·雷·范就是白人
We didn't have a very good TV.
那时候咱家电视颜色老不对
Smokey came through town. I had an audition.
烟枪经过这里 我去试音
**Bang your head... *
*摇滚你的大脑
Smokey Floyd was in the middle
烟枪老弗当时在
of his Smoke Gets in Your Everything tour
他的"烟雾迷蒙"巡演中
when he rolled into town.
途经咱们这个小镇
He had an awesome bus, killer hair,
他的巡演包车超炫 头发酷毙了
and pants so tight, he eventually lost a testicle.
那裤子紧得 最后生生勒掉了自己一个蛋蛋
He was a god,
他被奉为神祗
but what he didn't have was a guitar player,
但他只缺一个吉他手
so every wannabe rocker showed up to try out.
所以 所有摇滚发烧友都前去一试
Since your mom had detention that day, I had you.
因为那天你妈刚好被拘留了 我被迫带着你
First, I got a few rules.
首先 我这有几条规矩
Number one-- you must be able
第一 你必须能
to fit into Donnie's leather pants,
穿进唐尼的皮裤
so if you're not a 32-34,
所以 穿不了32-34码的
get the hell out of here.
哪凉快哪呆着去吧
Rule two-- you must be able
第二 你必须得有能耐
to carry 180 pounds of dead weight
扛着净重180磅的家伙
to the nearest hospital.
抵达最近的医院
Damn it!
可恶
Rule number three--
规定三
you must be willing to shave your body from the neck down,
体毛重者 必先自刮
'cause when you're on tour,
因为巡演途中
one dude gets crabs, we all get crabs.
一人长虱 全团遭殃
Strap on your axes.
背好家伙
Let's see which one of you is...
让我们拭目以待
Smoke worthy.
谁才是货真价实
Is that a baby?
那是小孩儿的声音吗
Who brought a baby?!
谁家的孩子
There's no babies in rock and roll, man.
摇滚圈内无婴儿 兄弟
What kind of idiot brings a baby?!
哪个白♥痴♥会带个娃娃来啊
It was my fault?
是我的错
Short answer-- yes.
简单说来 是的
Burt, are you out of your mind?
伯特 你是不是疯了
He was just a baby.
他还只是个婴儿
Mom, it's okay.
妈妈 没关系
No, your mom's right.
你妈妈说的没错
You're doing great things,
你做得很棒
and here I am thinking only of myself.
是我太自私了
Look, my life is fine.
其实我过得挺好
I don't need to be a famous musician.
没必要当什么音乐家出风头
Just would have been nice to be known
虽然当个名人 街知巷闻
for something other than being the pool guy.
肯定比当个穷鬼好
You are more than just a pool guy.
你不是什么穷鬼
You're a husband,
你是一位丈夫
a father, a grandfather...
一位父亲 一个爷爷
Blah blah blah, blabbetty blabbetty.
鞋儿破 帽儿破 身上滴袈裟破
Wait a second. What was that guy's name again?
等等 那家伙叫什么来着
Smokey Floyd?
烟枪老弗
Miss.
没中
Miss, but you did land in between the girl
又没中 不过你正好射在了
that used to play Kimmy Gibbler on Full House
《欢乐满屋》里演吉米·吉布勒的那姑娘
and the dog that barks the alphabet.
和那只能吠出字母表的狗之间
Oh, damn it!
该死
This is turning out to be harder than just picking one.
我还不如直接选了
Geez.
上帝啊
Barney. I think I've got your act.
巴尼 我帮你想好了
Yes.
找到了
This is Smokey. Talk.
我是烟枪 说话
Lollapalooza?
噜噜"狂欢"音乐节
No, no, no. Grocery Palooza.
不不不 是杂货店狂欢节
Yup, yup, it's just like Lollapalooza,
嗯嗯 听着是有点像噜噜"狂欢"音乐节
but with groceries instead of, um... Lollas.
但其实是间便利店 不是音乐节
But we were first.
但我们是第一家
When is it?
什么时候
Uh, Saturday night. I know it's short notice,
周六晚上 我明白这有些唐突
and you're probably busy,
您可能很忙
but we'd really appreciate it.
但真的希望您能莅临
I'm gonna check my calendar.
我去查查我的档期
He's checking his calendar.
他在查档期
I'm gonna need a sweet dressing room, bottled water
得给我配个豪华更衣室 瓶装水
and brand-name chewable fiber pills.
大品牌的纤维咀嚼片
He's in. Ah! Yes!
他会来 太好了
Thank you so...
非常感
Thank you so much, Mr. Floyd.
非常感谢您 弗先生
We are thrilled to have you.
你的到来让我们激动万分
Why, yes, we do have lots of hot chicks around here.
什么 当然 我们这里多得是辣妹
I'm looking at one right now.
现在我面前就有一个
Well, I-I-I've never, uh, noticed.
我真没注意过
Uh, Sabrina, could you hop down
赛布丽娜 你能不能下来
and, uh, turn around for a second?
转一下身
No.
不行
I seem to recall it's pretty firm.
我印象中还挺结实的
Dude, I'm sorry the cream didn't work for your buttage,
哥们儿 很抱歉药膏对你的伤口没用
but I don't make the stuff, all right?
但这不能怪我
If your burning is as deep inside as you say it is,
要是真有你说的那么痛
I'd get to a doctor.
我就得去找医生了
Uh, Smokey Floyd?
您是烟枪老弗吗
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表