剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Guys?
大伙儿
Good news.
好消息
Lucy's parents are coming.
露西爸妈答应来了
What's their deal? Are they weird?
他们咋样 诡异不
Weird? No.
诡异啥 不会
They're not weird.
他们才不诡异
They're weird.
得 铁定怪得没边儿了
I can't stand weird people.
诡异什么的 最受不了了
Stop doing that!
能不这么手贱吗
Get down.
卧倒
Do we really have to use Maw Maw's coffin as a dinner table?
咱非得用曾奶奶的棺材当餐桌吗
It's the only thing we own that seats seven.
只有这东西才能坐下七个人
Anyway, it's not necessarily for Maw Maw.
而且 也不一定就是曾奶奶用的
It's for whoever dies first.
先挂先得
Can't be me.
我用不了啊
It's too short.
太短了
Unless I die in a magic trick.
除非是死在大卸八块的魔术表演台上
Which is never gonna happen
不过这辈子是别想了
because no matter how high I raise my hand,
因为不管我怎么使劲儿举手
they never pick me as a volunteer.
他们丫的都不选我上台
Somebody parked a clown car in front of our house.
咱家门口停了辆玩具车耶
That's one of those cars
咦 这不就是那种吗
you told me I'd never be able to lift up all by myself.
你说我一个人绝对抬不起来那种
I'm gonna go lift it.
爷这就抬给你看
Dad, don't. I think that's the Carlyles.
爸 别去 我估计那是卡莱尔两口子
Sorry we're early.
抱歉 我们来早了
But Margine can only leave the house
但要想让玛姬离开家
when all the numbers in the digital clocks are the same,
就非得等到数字钟上的数字都一样才行
so we left at 11:11,
所以我们11:11就出门了
because if we left at 1:11, we'd be late.
因为要是等到1:11 那就得迟到了
Okay. Well, um, do you want to come in?
好吧 那个...你们要进来吗
Margine, do you think you're ready
玛姬 准备好
to meet your granddaughter? Hmm?
见咱外孙女了吗
I still think we need a few minutes.
我想咱得再让她缓几分钟
I'm doing it! I'm doing it!
爷成功了 成功了
Virginia!
维吉妮亚
I'm lifting a car!
爷我抬动这车了
You think you can
你以为
steal my table.
你跟老板有一腿
Just because you slept with the boss.
就能占老娘的位置吗
Maw Maw, no!
奶奶 别闹了
What the hell?
这是啥情况
She saw the food and now she thinks she's still
她看见准备的那些菜 以为自己
working the lunch counter at Woolworth's in 1949.
还在1949年的伍尔沃斯卖♥♥午餐呢
86! Turkey!
86号♥ 火鸡
Oh, I think it's okay.
我估计还能吃
Five second rule, right?
黄金五秒原则 对吧
Well, you can forget about Thanksgiving.
行了 过感恩节是别想了
It's too late to cook and the stores are closed.
现在重新做饭也来不及了 商店也都关门了
I can fix this!
我能搞定
Go for Barney.
我是巴尼
James, it'Thanksgiving day.
詹姆士 今天可是感恩节耶
I knew it was a long shot.
我知道希望渺茫
Our dinner got ruined. I figured I could maybe go down
可咱家晚饭惨遭荼毒 我想也许能
to the store and pick up some things.
去店里拿点吃的回来
Throw something together.
胡拼乱凑糊弄点儿啥
Uh, well, this party I'm at
这样啊 我这边聚会
is kind of dying down.
差不多快完事了
Uh, Aunt Mildred, don't hog all the giblets.
那个 米阿姨 别霸着杂碎汤不放
Uh, text me your address and any food allergies,
把你的地址和过敏食物单发短♥信♥给我
and I'll come whip up a meal.
我带东西来帮你做饭
See, that's not really what I...
那个 我不是这意思
Hello?
喂
Deep breaths.
深呼吸
Visualize yourself in a beautiful place.
想象你置身于美景之中
Do any of these burners work?
你们家这灶台有能用的吗
Half of the right front one.
右边第一个一半能用
You have to put the center of the pot
你得把锅底中心对准那一半火苗
in the middle of that half and then balance it with a lid.
再用锅盖支住保持平衡
Hi!
嗨
Come in. Come in.
来 快请进
I'm Virginia. This is my husband Burt.
我是维吉妮亚 这是我老公伯特
Hello. I'm Dale. This is my wife Margine.
你好 我是戴尔 这是我太太玛姬
Nice to meet you, Margine.
幸会啊 玛姬
Yeah, it's probably best,
那个 这样最好
no one touch each other yet.
幸亏谁都没碰到谁
Don't worry.
别担心
She won't burn anything.
她啥也不会烧
She just needs to feel some pain
她得自残一下
to calm herself down. Oh.
才能保持镇静 这样啊
I can't wait to do this every year.
真期待每年都这样聚在一起啊
I think I know what will cheer her up.
我想我知道怎么让她高兴起来
I'll go get Hope up from her nap.
我去把喜旺叫醒
No, no. Too soon for that.
别 太快了
I think Margine is uncomfortable here
我想玛姬在这儿坐立不安的
because this is bringing up some of her feelings about Lucy.
是因为这唤起了她对露西的感情
You know, what might help
你知道 想帮忙的话
is some role-playing.
角色扮演是个不错的注意
Uh, Virginia,
维吉妮亚
will you pretend to be Lucy?
你能扮演一下露西吗
I'd really rather not.
姐可没那闲情逸致
This is important to the therapy.
这对心理治疗很重要的
Burt? Will you pretend to be Lucy?
伯特 你愿意扮演一下露西吗
Sounds great. What do you want?
听起来蛮好玩的 你想要哪种
Young Lucy? Prison Lucy?
幼齿露西 号♥房♥大姐大露西
Ghost Lucy?
还是幽魂露西
Whatever Lucy you want will be fine.
想扮哪个扮哪个
Can I do it with a Spanish accent?
能演西班牙口音的吗
Let's keep it simple.
咱还是别玩儿悬的了
I'm Lucy.
我是露西
I'm a pretty, pretty girl.
是个小美妞呀小美妞
I have medium-sized boobies.
还有不大不小的咪♥咪♥
Okay, then. You guys enjoy your little game.
好啦 你们慢慢玩儿
Call me when dinner's ready.
晚饭好了叫我
Mom?
老妈
Help!
救命
What? What?
咋了 咋了
Help me!
救我
What the hell's going on?
啥情况
This little pipsqueak cook sent me out there
这个小厨子差我去
to serve runny eggs to the mayor!
给市长打鸡蛋
Easy. Easy.
放轻松 放轻松
I don't know what she's talking about.
她说啥鬼话我听不懂
But she keeps making me look at a napkin full of her snot.
可她老逼我看她满是鼻涕的纸巾
Barbara, I need you to stay in this storeroom
芭芭拉 麻烦你去储藏室
and take-take inventory.
盘一下货
Jimmy, we don't want to mess with your traditional family thing,
吉米 我们不想打扰你的传统家庭聚会
but we need something else to blow up.
可我们需要点别的东西来炸
Javier wussed out on the deer head.
哈维尔在鹿头面前怯懦了
I looked into his eyes, and he touched my soul.
我看着它的眼睛 它仿佛看透了我的心
You can blow up anything you find in the yard.
院子里你们想炸什么炸什么
I just need you to keep Maw Maw busy
只要让曾奶奶忙起来就好
while I'm giving Hope her traditional Thanksgiving.
我要给喜旺过一个标准的感恩节
You boys cannot come in this door.
你们不能进屋来
You have to sit out in the colored section.
只许坐在着色的那块区域
Looks like she's still back at Woolworth's again.
貌似她又回到在伍尔沃斯工作的年代了
Follow me.
跟我来
Don't you stare at my keister.
别盯着我的翘臀看
No, stop punishing yourself.
别再责怪自己了
I am not gonna let you take the blame
我不准你因为我的过错
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表