剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
I understand. Go. Let's do this.
我明白 说吧 咱们好好谈谈
We'd like you quit smoking.
我们希望你戒烟
What are you talking about?
啥
You guys aren't letting me smoke, are you?
你们一直没让我抽烟啊
I quit smoking in 1971.
我1971年就戒烟了
You did?
你戒了
Yeah, I quit when Virginia was born.
是啊 维吉妮亚一出生我就戒了
You quit smoking for me?
你为我戒了烟
If you're Virginia, yeah.
如果你是维吉妮亚 那就是的
I wanted to live long enough to see
我想多活几年
what you'd grow up to be.
亲眼看看你长大以后是啥样
Doesn't look like it was worth the wait.
看你现在这样 早知道就不活这么久了
Thanks.
"谢谢"
I guess you can die now.
那你现在可以死了
You wish. That's why
想得美 难怪你让我抽烟
you're letting me smoke; you're trying to kill me.
你就是想让我死
No one is trying to kill you.
没人想让你死
And we won't let you smoke anymore.
我们再也不会让你抽烟了
In fact, since you're quitting,
而且 只要你戒了
no one in this house is gonna smoke anymore.
咱家就都不准抽烟了
I...
我...
Good luck with that.
加油吧你
Brought you some brownies.
给你拿了点巧克力蛋糕
Her tooth may be dead,
她的牙可能没救了
but her baking skills are alive and well.
但她的烘培手艺可棒着呢
Well, thanks.
谢谢
You okay?
你没事吧
Uh, yeah. I mean,
没事
I'm bummed Sabrina has a boyfriend,
塞布丽娜有男友了我当然很郁闷
but I'm actually more worried Shelley knows I'm not into her.
可我更闹心的是 雪莉知道我不喜欢她了
I got to figure out how to pay for day care again.
我又得为保姆费发愁了
That's the funny thing about having a kid.
孩子是甜蜜的负担啊
They come with their own set of problems.
他们一出生就会带来一大堆麻烦
Make everything else
而且会让你原本担心的其他事
you were worried about seem kind of silly.
都变得微不足道
Here.
拿着
What's this?
这是干嘛
My cigarette money.
我的烟钱
I want you to use it to pay for Hope's daycare.
拿去给喜旺请保姆吧
You're gonna quit smoking?
你要戒烟
Yep.
对
I want to stick around to see what you turn her into.
我想多活几年 看看你会把她养成啥样
I've had five beers,
我喝了五罐啤酒了
and that girl with the crappy Chiclet
那个凶牙妹
is starting to look pretty good.
居然越看越顺眼了
So, uh, you might want to make your way
趁我"性"致高昂
into the bedroom pronto.
你最好速度到卧室来
I got to go take care of this.
我得去解决下这事
Oh, gross.
真恶心
Somebody's got to go to sleep soon soon, don't they?
有人想睡觉了 是吧
Yes, you do!
就是 你想睡了
Mom, she did it! She smiled at me.
妈 她笑了 她冲我笑了
She likes me. She finally likes me.
她喜欢我 她终于喜欢我了
Well, at least you got one girl
好吧 今晚
to fall in love with your tonight.
起码有一个女孩爱你了
Don't you like me?
你喜欢我是吧
Don't you like me so much?
你超爱我的是吧
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表