剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Sorry about the diaper,
真抱歉这个尿布不合身
but your grandfather bought adult small
都怪你爷爷 买♥♥了成人小号♥
instead of kids small.
而不是幼儿小号♥尿布
I'd go out and get your size,
本来你爹我要亲自去给你买♥♥的
but me and Maw Maw's birthday party is starting.
但我和你曾曾奶奶的生日派对就要开始了
It used to bother me
我以前很困扰
that I had to share my birthday with Maw Maw,
为啥我一定得和曾奶奶一起过生日
because she had way more friends than I did.
每次她都有N多来朋友来给她祝寿
And they wouldn't give me any cake unless I sang for them
而且我要是不装傻给他们唱歌♥
in a funny voice.
他们就不给我蛋糕吃
*All the way around the world. *
环游世界
But tonight's birthday party is going to be great,
不过今晚的生日派对会很赞的
'cause I have way more friends than Maw Maw these days
因为现在我的朋友比她多多了
thanks to strokes, pneumonia
感谢中风啊 肺炎啊
and a bus crash on the way to Atlantic City.
去亚特兰大路上的车祸啊神马的
But I'm willing to share
现在我愿意和她分享这份快乐
so we can still have a combo surprise party.
一起办个双重惊喜派对
Surprise!
惊喜
My goodness. For me?
神呐 为我准备的吗
I'm going to get my camera. Oh!
我要去拿相机 噢
Seeing how happy it makes her,
看到她那么开心
and knowing how forgetful she is,
而且知道她那么健忘
we can't help ourselves from doing it
我们情不自禁
every time she comes back in the room.
每次她回来都会再喊一次
Why am I holding this camera?
我肿么拿着个相机
Surprise!
惊喜
Oh, my goodness. For me?
神呐 为我准备的吗
Every year the number of candles grows,
每年蜡烛数都在增加
but the size of the cake stays the same.
可蛋糕却永远是那么小
It's a tradition we've done every year.
这是我们每年的传统
Well, almost every year.
好吧 几乎是每年
Although it was only five years ago,
虽然只过了五年
things were a lot different than they are today.
但当年的情况跟现在可大不相同啊
For one, the Hungry Hungry Hippos game
首先 当年饿饿的河马这个游戏
had all its marbles.
所有的珠子还都健在
New York Times crossword, you are my bitch.
纽♥约♥时♥报♥填词游戏 不堪一击
And five years ago, your great-great Maw Maw
其次 五年前 你的曾曾奶奶
hadn't lost her marbles yet either.
还没有神志不清
You're in a good mood.
你今儿心情不错啊
Well, of course I am. I'm turning 80 tomorrow.
当然了 老娘明天就八十了
And I can still do this.
但仍然宝刀未老哦
Now let's get those breakfast orders in.
来 现在把早餐落实一下
Two eggs over easy, slightly runny
两蛋双面煎 微微有点稀
with bacon and buttered toast.
再来点培根 黄油也不错
I love you.
我爱死你了
He's awake.
他醒了
Well, somebody find out what he wants for breakfast.
谁去问问他想吃什么早餐
And five years ago--
五年前的我
well, let's just say I was going through a phase.
好吧 当时的我正处于某一时期
Hey, buddy.
嗨 哥们
Get out!
滚出去
Big birthday tomorrow, huh?
明天过生日了哈
18 years old. You excited?
十八岁了哎 兴奋不
I have a surprise for you.
为你准备了惊喜呦
Oh, what'd you get for him, Maw Maw?
你打算送他什么 奶奶
Did you get something cool we all can use,
你给他的东西俺们都能用吗
like a trampoline or a mini trampoline
大蹦蹦床小蹦蹦床神马的
or something else we could all bounce on?
就是我们都能蹦来蹦去的那种
It's a surprise.
说出来还叫惊喜吗
Did you hear that? Maw Maw's got a surprise for you, Jimmy.
听到没 奶奶给你准备了惊喜哟 吉米
You know that's not my name!
爷不叫吉米
If you want to address me,
如果你要称呼我
you must call me "Drakkar Noir."
请叫我 姬雪龙
Like the men's perfume, right?
男用香水的名字吗
It means "Black Dragon Ship."
是黑色龙船的意思
Your make up looks nice today.
您今天的装扮不错啊
That was the third time you called me stupid today.
你今天已经三次骂我蠢了
'Cause that's the third stupid thing you've said today.
因为你今天已经蠢了三回了
If someday we did have a daughter,
如果哪天我们生了闺女
naming her Princess Beyonce? Would be stupid.
你居然要叫她碧昂斯公主 蠢死了
Well, thanks for taking the time to look at my application.
感谢你抽空阅读我的简历
My cousin says you are a very busy man.
我表姐说你很忙的
Yeah, I am a busy man.
是的 我业务繁忙
But never too busy to meet a new friend-slash-employee.
但我会在百忙中抽空来认识新朋友兼新雇员
And if you're anything like your cousin Shelley,
要是你和你表姐雪莉一样棒的话
we'd be lucky to have you.
拥有你是我们的幸运
Her and Frank are the best shelf stockers we've ever had.
她和弗兰克是我们最好的摆架员
Barney, you totally gotta hire that chick.
巴尼 你一定得雇这小美妞
Girls with braces have absolutely no self-esteem.
戴牙箍的女生零自尊
My mother has braces, Frank.
我妈也戴牙箍 弗兰克
Have her stop by.
让她哪天过来溜达溜达
Basically I'm just looking for something part-time
总之 我就是想在大学阶段
while I go to college.
找个兼♥职♥做做
College? Oh, I see.
大学啊 明白了
Just passing through our little grocery store, are you?
就是想来咱这小杂货店打打酱油 是吧
Just a quick stop on the glamorous road to fame and fortune.
咱这儿只是你美好人生路上的一个临时客栈
We had a skinny little fella come in here
话说15年前
thinking like that about 15 years ago.
有个小子也曾带着这想法来到这里
Thought he was gonna take over the world.
他以为自己将来会主宰世界
You know where that guy is today?
知道那家伙现在哪去了么
Was it you?
不会是你吧
Yep.
正是
That sucks.
太杯具了
Yep.
正是
It's after midnight.
过12点啦
It's your birthday.
你的生日到啦
It's time for your surprise.
该去找你的惊喜啦
It's in the front yard.
它在前庭里哦
Oh, man, trampoline!
哦 天呐 蹦蹦床
Trampoline! Trampoline! Trampoline! Trampoline!
蹦蹦床 蹦蹦床 蹦蹦床 蹦蹦床
Trampoline. Trampoline. Trampoline. Trampoline.
蹦蹦床 蹦蹦床 蹦蹦床 蹦蹦床
What's all that?
啥玩意儿啊
I think it's our stuff.
貌似是我们的家当
Sayonara, suckers!
3166 废柴们
I think Jogging Dan just stole your roller skates.
慢跑丹好像偷了你的溜冰鞋
Damn. I was going to take the wheels off
擦 我还想把轮子卸下来
and use those for dress shoes.
装在皮鞋上呢
What do you think? What are the chances
你咋想的
Maw Maw cools off and lets us back in?
奶奶重新收留咱的机会有多大
I doubt it. When I chased her down the block
说不好啊 早上我追她到街角的时候
this morning, she said we never clean,
她说我们好吃懒做
cook or pay for anything.
就等着吃白食
Now that we're all adults, she can throw us out
现在反正咱们都是成年人了
without feeling guilty.
她就可以心安理得的赶走咱了
So other than that hot dog,
话说除了那个热狗
what else did you find in the glove compartment?
你在杂货箱里还有别的发现没
A couple of hair scrunchies and 36 cents in pennies.
还有几根发带和36分硬币
But they're all stuck together with dried soda.
不过跟一堆干燥的苏打缠在一起了
That's okay. I'll suck 'em loose.
没事儿 我去把它们分开
Did you guys just eat all the food?
你俩把吃的都消灭了
Sorry, Drakkar Noir.
我们错了 姬雪龙哥
I'm gonna starve.
我会饿死的
No one is going to starve.
没人会饿死
Your mother and I know how to take care of you.
我和你妈知道怎么照顾你
In fact, we're just getting ready to take you out for lunch.
其实我俩正准备带你去吃午饭呢
All right, let's stretch a buck in this joint.
好了 咱们上吧
Can I sample some of that American cheese?
我能试吃那种美国干酪吗
I've always been curious.
我一直好奇那是啥味道的
Sabrina, whose carts are these?
塞布丽娜 这些推车是谁的
I don't know.
不知道
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表