剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Hey, do you guys do discounts on day-old anything else
你们这里除了面包
or is it just bread?
还有没有别的快过期的打折商品
Sorry, it's just bread.
抱歉 只有面包
So is this your wife?
这是你妻子
Mom. Mom?
是我妈 妈
I had him when I was young.
我很年轻的时候就生了他
I don't recommend it.
你最好别学我
Thanks. Sabrina, could you giddyup over here
谢了 塞布丽娜 麻烦你
with that step stool?
把那个梯子拿过来行吗
I can't reach the top shelf on Mustard's Last Stand.
最上面那排放芥末的 我够不着
So is that her? She's cute.
你说的就是她吗 很可爱
Nice dumper.
不错的杂货员
You gonna ask her out?
你要约她出去吗
Not with you here.
你在这儿当然不行
You should ask her if she babysits.
你该问她会不会带孩子
Kill two birds with one stone.
一石二鸟
Let's just go.
咱赶紧走吧
Did Jimmy tell you he's looking for a babysitter?
吉米有没有告诉你 他在找保姆
You don't babysit, do you?
你不会带孩子 是吧
No. My cousin does, though.
对 但我表姐会
She runs a day care center out of her parents' house.
她用她父母留下的房♥子开了家日托所
It's on the same street
就是那个会跳舞的流浪汉
where the dancing homeless guy hangs out.
常去转悠的那条街
His name's Dan-- Dancing Dan.
人家叫丹 跳舞丹
And he's, he's not our cousin. Not our cousin.
他 他不是我们表亲 不是
Jimmy, time to get up.
吉米 起床了
Get that baby to day care.
该送孩子去日托所了
That's weird, man.
拜托 这样很诡异
Weird.
非常怪异
Okay, Daddy's gonna leave you at day care
好了 爸爸要送你去日托所了
so he can go to work.
这样他才能去赚钱啊
But before I go,
不过现在
one little smile to get me through the day.
给爸爸笑一下 让我今天有点动力吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
笑一个
You're not going to smile, are you?
看来你是不准备笑了 是吧
I know in prison that was a sign of weakness,
我知道在监狱里 赔笑是软弱的表现
but you're out in the real world now.
可你现在不在监狱了
It's okay to let your guard down.
可以放下伪装了
**And that's why we-ee-ee don't eat glue. *
*所以我们不去啃胶棒
Oh, my God, Jimmy?
天呐 是吉米吗
Excuse me? It's me Shelly.
你是 是我啊 雪莉
I don't believe this.
真不敢相信
I don't believe it either.
我也不敢相信
So you're going to call me tomorrow, right?
你明天会打给我 对吗
This is so weird.
真是太奇怪了
I, like, lost your number,
我竟然 把你的号♥码弄丢了
and I didn't know how to...
我不知道怎样联♥系♥你...
Wow, that was, like, two years ago.
天 快两年了吧
I don't even... You're probably married.
我都不... 你可能结婚了吧
Nope. Boyfriend?
没 男友呢
Nope. x7f
没
Wow, oh, this is crazy.
天呐 太不可思议了
Well, I see you've been busy.
看来你倒是挺忙的
Baby, but no ring on our finger?
有孩子 但是没有婚戒
Somebody's still a naughty boy.
某人还是个淘气包啊
Um, yes, still naughty.
对 还是很淘气
Was naughty. Trying to be less naughty now.
以前很淘气 正在努力学着不那么淘气
I'm a dad setting a good example.
我要为宝宝树立个好榜样
Anyway, I was looking for day care,
话说 我想给孩子找个日托
but I don't have a ton of cash,
可我没那么多钱
so maybe this wasn't even the best one...
也许这不是最好的...
Oh, no, are you kidding?
不 开什么玩笑
For you, I think we could work something out.
为了你 咱万事好商量
You still like this?
你还喜欢这样吗
No! Ow! I don't think that was me.
不 你记错人了吧
I hope she did okay on her first day.
希望她第一天过得还习惯
As soon as I get up there, start honking the horn.
我一过去 你就按喇叭
I don't want to get stuck talking to Shelly.
我不想被雪莉缠住
Hey, looking good, Dan.
不错啊 丹
Sorry you lost the election.
你没当选真是太可惜了
I bet you would have made a fine comptroller.
我相信你一定会是个优秀的审计员
Come on in.
快进来
Oh, I can't. My dad's really in a hurry.
不了 我爸还有急事
Oh, wow. He is in a hurry.
看出来了 确实很急
Well, sit down.
进来坐坐
I was just getting ready to sing a song to the troops.
我正打算给大伙唱首歌♥呢
Oh. Great.
真好
After our little incident today,
经历了今天的小插曲后
I think it's time we remind ourselves about boundaries.
我觉得我们有必要提醒自己注意界限
So everybody pay attention.
大家请注意听
Rusty.
锈锈
*Sometimes things can make you sad*
有时因事而伤心
*Sometimes things can make you mad*
有时因事而动怒
*You might be feeling mangy*
你或许感觉糟糕
*Or your diapers might need changing *
或许要换尿片
*Or your diaper might need changing *
或许要换尿片
*I don't know*
我不知
*But whatever it is that's got you grumpy*
无论何事令你动怒
*A thorn in your paw or a great big dumpy*
掌中生刺或者身材矮胖
*You need to stay calm and follow my golden rule*
务必冷静遵守我的黄金准则
*Don't bite*
别咬人
*Don't bite*
别咬人
*I know it's your way of protection*
我知道你是为求自保
*But bites can lead to infection *
但咬人会使病到处跑
*In come cases, it's a form of affection... *
虽然有时 这也是爱的宣言
*But don't bite. *
但是别咬人
What the hell is that?
你搞什么鬼
Can't get her to quit.
没法让她戒烟
She burns me every time I bring it up,
一提到戒烟 她就用烟头烫我
so I built her a bubble.
所以我给她建了个泡泡屋
It's loosely based on the plans that cousin Mike had
灵感来源于老表迈克
when he was trying to invent the walk-in bong.
发明大型管道的构思
And technically, as long as she stays in here,
从技术层面讲 只要她不出来
there's no smoke in the house. So you have to quit.
咱家就没有烟了 所以你得戒烟
No, I don't.
不 我才不戒
She gets a bubble, I want a bubble.
她有泡泡屋 我也要泡泡屋
Hello. Look who was nice enough to give me a ride home.
看看是哪个好心人开车送我回来了
Hi, I'm Shelley.
你们好 我是雪莉
Jimmy and I hooked up a while back.
我和吉米以前好过一段时间
Just some kissing and heavy petting.
只是亲亲小嘴 摸摸小腿
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Well, thanks for the ride.
谢谢你送我回来
I should probably get Hope to bed.
我得哄喜旺睡觉了
I'll do it.
让我来吧
I got her to take a nap today, no problem.
我今天哄她睡了午觉 轻而易举的事
Then maybe then we can go rent a movie.
然后咱俩也许可以去租个碟来看
Who wants to go to Sleepytown?
谁想去睡眠谷
You want to go to Sleepytown, don't you?
你想去睡眠谷 对吗
Okay, my fuzzy bunny, okay.
好的 我的小乖乖 好的
Did you see that?
你们看到没
She smiled. Hope smiled at her.
她笑了 喜旺对她笑了
Maybe your baby's not a bitch.
也许你女儿不是个找茬的婊♥子♥
Well, you're stuck with your dead-tooth little girlfriend now.
你现在被那个凶牙小女友缠住了
Not only is it free day care,
她不仅是免费的保姆
she's the only person your kid likes.
还是你女儿唯一喜欢的人
What's going on in there?
那边啥情况
That is a bit of a design flaw.
设计上还有缺陷
Hold your breath, Maw Maw.
屏住呼吸 奶奶
Help's on the way.
来救你了
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表