剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
At Shelley's.
在雪莉那儿
I was walking along, and I had this irrational fear
我在那走啊走的 产生了一种莫名的恐慌
that a tsunami was gonna hit and I'm not a very good swimmer
我怕海啸要来了 而我不太会游泳
especially if I have her and it wasn't just a water tsunami
更别说还带着她了 而且不只"海"啸
there were palm trees and hotels and convertible seabees
还有棕榈树啊 旅店啊 救生员啊各种啸
And here's where you need to slap me
赶紧的 给我一巴掌
or shake me around to calm me down.
或者摇我两下 让我冷静点
Uh, okay.
好吧
Oh, forget it.
得了吧
See? You were going to make her number three.
瞅瞅 就这德行你还要把她排在我前面
Figure it out!
自己摸索
What's wrong?
咋回事
I think I got a little shocked.
貌似我被电击了
FYI..
顺便说一句
you don't see your skeleton like in the cartoons.
卡♥通♥都是骗人的 触电时根本看不到骨头架子
It just hurts.
除了疼还是疼
Very badly.
超级疼
Here, let me help you up.
来 我扶你起来
Whoa. Not cool.
尴尬了
Here, here. You need a hand?
来来 要帮忙吗
Yeah, yeah.
需要啊
Oh, way to go, Jimmy.
好样的啊 吉米
You got bits of ceiling in my breakfast.
我早餐都成了天花板混合物了
I had to throw away a perfectly good omelet
我完美的煎蛋卷啊 只能扔了
I made for myself.
那可是我自己做的啊
Probably had shells in it.
多半还有蛋壳残留在里面吧
I like shells in it.
我就爱里面有蛋壳
I hear you up there, mongooses!
我听到你们在上面了 猫鼬
We are not mongooses!
我们不是猫鼬
That's just what a mongoose would say.
猫鼬自己当然不会承认了
We're all gonna die.
我们死定了
I'm going to make a run for the hatch.
我要试试跑出去
It's everyone's fault we're up here.
咱现在被困在这里 大家都有责任
A little more mine,
我责任更多一点点
'cause the gun safe I bought
因为我买♥♥的保险栓
is still sitting in the back of my car, but still...
还放在我车后面没拿下来 但是
we all helped get here.
最终被憋在这儿咱都有责任
We screwed up our system.
是我们自己搞砸了
When we needed each other,
以前需要互相帮助的时候
it made us work together and be nice.
我们精诚合作 亲密无间
And when we figured out how to do stuff alone,
后来发现自己能单干了
it turned us mean and vicious,
就变得冷漠又恶毒
to where we rip each other apart.
开始自相残杀了
It turned us into mongooses.
咱现在就像猫鼬一样
Who would've thought being semi-helpless
谁能想到 有时候无能一点
is half of what keeps a family together?
恰恰能让家人凝聚在一起啊
Man, I bet families with blind people in them are really tight.
靠 家里有盲人的家庭肯定超团结的
You guys are lucky.
你们真幸运
Well, I mean aside from being held hostage and all that.
当然 除了被困为人♥质♥这些事
Also, you have an obscene amount of beer.
还有 你们的啤酒存量真是太可耻了
Oh, yeah. That's for 2012.
哦对 那是为2012准备的
I figured we wouldn't want to die sober.
我本想到时候喝醉了眼睛一闭就过去了
Which I guess applies to now as well.
感觉现在用也挺合适的
We're not going to die.
我们不会死的
We just have to not make any noise
我们只要保持安静
until Maw Maw falls asleep.
等曾奶奶睡着就行了
Which is what, like, ten hours?
那得多久 十个小时
We could do that.
我们能做到的
How much time do we have left?
还有多久
I'm guessing about nine hours, 40 minutes.
估计还有九小时四十分钟
Come on, mongooses, make a move!
来啊猫鼬们 有本事动两下啊
Let me know where you at.
让我知道你们的方位
I hear your panicked cry.
我听到你们吓哭了
Keep it up, mongoose.
继续啊 猫鼬们
Marco!
来啊
I'm so sorry.
太对不住了
Marco!
来啊
If all of us die, who raises Hope?
要是咱们都死了 谁养喜旺啊
We didn't pick a fifth backup.
我们没挑选第五人选
It seemed unnecessary at the time.
咱都以为一时半会儿用不上啊
Marco!
来啊
Now I got you.
知道你们在哪了
Say good-bye, mongoose!
永别吧 猫鼬们
We are not leaving Hope an orphan.
不能让喜旺成为孤儿
You did it.
你做到了
You were great under pressure.
你能应对压力了
Hey! I guess I was.
对哦 好像是哦
Her skinny hips fit right through the rafters
她的小屁♥股♥直接击穿了椽木天花板
and saved our lives.
救了我们的命
You can put her as the guardian ahead of me.
喜旺的监护人名单 把她排在我前面吧
You can put her ahead of all of us.
她可以排在我们所有人前面了
Thank you for watching Raising Hope on Fox.
欢迎收看福克斯台 《家有喜旺》
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表