剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
for the awful things that I did.
而自责不已
That means so much to me.
那对我意义重大
Mama, it's okay.
妈妈 没事的
Jimmy, this is going fantastically well.
吉米 一切都超顺利的
I think Margine is ready to meet the baby.
我想玛姬准备好见宝宝了
I know I shouldn't have avoided you,
我明白我不该回避你
but I was scared that somehow you'd be like Lucy.
可我很怕你一不小心会和露西一样
And that somehow that would be my fault, too.
而那个"一不小心"就是我的过错
But you're just an adorable little treasure.
还好 你是个可爱的小宝贝
There is not a bad bone in your body. No!
没有一点坏心眼 一点都没
Pick her up, Margine.
抱抱她 玛姬
Give her time, Dad. Geez!
给她点时间 爸爸 天哪
Hear that?
听见了吗
Well, Mom, you'll be happy to know that
老妈 好消息
Margine has bonded with Hope, Dad's having fun.
玛姬和喜旺正如胶似漆 老爸也玩得很开心
If you come join us, I think we can actually have
你要是也加入进来 我想咱就能
a real Thanksgiving.
过个真正的感恩节了
What the hey?
凭啥不加入
I'm drunk and my team is up three kicking points.
老娘酒意正浓 我们队也进了仨球了
Let's go talk to Dr. Dumbass and his nutball wife.
咱去跟那憨豆医生和他的疯婆子聊聊吧
That's the spirit.
这才对嘛
Okay, who's who?
好了 谁是谁
I'm Lucy.
我是露西
Everyone else is pretty much themselves.
其他人没变化
Which means you can be Virginia.
你可以当维吉妮亚
Or Burt.
也可以当伯特
I'm gonna stick with me.
姐就是姐
Lucy, I am very sorry I was not a better hostess when you visited.
露西 抱歉没当好女主人好好款待你
I am sure you did not expect me
我想你一定没想到
to hit you on the head with the TV.
我会用电视砸你脑袋吧
When did you hit Lucy with the TV?
你啥时候拿电视砸露西了
Right before I called the police.
就在报♥警♥之前
And the TV has not worked the same since, by the way.
话说回来 从那以后电视就坏了
Not that you need to buy me a new one, but...
倒不是说你得给我买♥♥个新的 但
You're the ones that turned Lucy in?
是你把露西弄进去的
Yeah. It's sort of a family policy
是啊 这是咱家的政策
to call for help when there's a murderer in the house.
屋里进了杀人犯就得这么呼救
But that was my daughter.
可那是我女儿
Who was a murderer.
也是个杀人犯
So, Margine, you play any instruments?
玛姬啊 你玩乐器吗
You know, you keep saying "Murderer"
你口口声声杀人犯的
like we're the only parents who have a kid with issues.
搞得好像只有我们的孩子有问题
I mean, yours is a slacker who still lives at home.
你家那懒鬼不也好吃懒做宅在家里么
Hey, time out.
时间到
I'm gonna have to step out of Lucy here for a second.
我得休息会儿再来当露西
We really being judged
我们真的在被个
by the couple of parents of serial killers?
连环杀手的父母评判么
Yeah, a serial killer with a college degree.
是啊 还是个大学学历的连环杀手
Who had her own apartment.
还有自己的房♥子
Which was a lot nicer than this dump!
比这个狗窝好上几百倍
Mom, Dad, bedroom.
老爸老妈 回房♥
Guys, relax. So they called me a slacker.
大家淡定 他们不过是叫我懒鬼罢了
Slacker's not even the worst thing
比起你今天骂我的那些词儿
I've been called today, by you.
懒鬼已经不算最糟的了
That's different.
那不一样
I'm allowed to criticize you.
我有权利唠叨你
I made you. You're my mistake.
你是我生的 我的孽债
Look, I know that this is a big pain, but it's worth it,
听着 我知道那不好受 但很值
'cause Hope's gonna get a tradition out of it--
因为喜旺能过上一个传统的节日了
we just have to get through
咱一年只要委曲一次
one meal a year with these people, and then
和他们吃顿饭
we can spend the rest of the year making fun of them.
然后剩下一整年 想咋取笑他们咋取笑
Why would I want to make fun of people?
我有那么爱取笑人么
You always make me out to be such a monster.
你老把我想得跟个怪物似的
You with your beady eyes and your Ruth Buzzi haircut.
瞧你那警惕的眼神和小受的发型
Tell me you didn't enjoy that.
还敢说你不爱取笑别人么
Where did the weirdos go?
那些怪胎人呢
Hey. Where's Hope?
喜旺也不见了
Did those sons of bitches steal our baby?!
莫非那俩 混♥蛋♥偷了我们的宝宝
I had to switch allspice for the nutmeg,
我打算不用甜椒 改用肉豆蔻了
so we'll be missing some of the low notes
但我们就尝不到土豆
on the sweet potatoes.
那部分的尾调了
I shouldn't have told them that.
早知道就不告诉他们了
Let's just call the cops-- they'll lock up these fruitcakes
我们该报♥警♥ 警♥察♥会逮捕这群疯子
and we can get our baby back.
咱们就能救回宝宝了
Hope's already lost her mom to jail--
喜旺已经失去了妈妈
I don't want her losing her grandparents, too.
我不想她再失去外公外婆
I'm going around back to see if the windows are locked.
我去后面看看窗户有没有上锁
Look, Dr. Dale, I could've called the police, but I didn't.
听着 戴尔医生 我本可以报♥警♥但我没有
If you give Hope back now, we can all
只要你把喜旺还给我
still have a nice turkey dinner together,
我们还可以一起吃顿感恩大餐
and this will all just be
这段插曲在若干年后
a silly story we laugh about years from now.
只会是我们茶余饭后的笑谈
I-It's too late-- Margine's bonded with the baby now.
太晚了 玛姬已经和喜旺如胶似漆了
And the truth is, we can raise Hope
实话说 我们养喜旺
far better than a man in suspended adolescence,
可比你这个超龄宅男强多了
his bipolar, alcoholic mother
而且你妈还是个人妖似的酒鬼
and the...
还有这个
well, whatever this one is.
不知道哪儿有问题的家伙
Pool guy.
爷是清洁泳池的
Now, I admit we didn't do a perfect job with Lucy,
我承认露西的事儿我们有责任
but mistakes are why pencils have erasers,
但是铅笔上有橡皮
why they have that little "Delete" Button,
电脑上有删除键
and why they invented Wite-Out.
你总得给我们个用修正液的机会啊
What?
干嘛
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
冲啊 冲啊 冲啊 冲啊 冲啊
Hey.
嗨
What's Shelley doing here?
雪莉怎么在这儿
We couldn't handle Maw Maw alone.
我俩降不住曾奶奶了
She thought I was talking about civil rights.
她还以为我在跟她谈论公民权利
Then she started spraying me with the garden hose.
然后她就用花♥园♥的水管喷我
*Your knowledge of racial slurs *
你的种族歧视
*Is quite extensive *
还挺严重
*And saying certain words can be offensive *
有的话会伤人
*We weren't so equal many years ago *
多年以前我们并非如此平等
*Back then prejudice was status quo *
多年以前偏见如家常便饭
*People's brains were in their behind *
人们的脑子都落后到屁♥股♥里去了
*And yours is stuck in 1949, hey! *
你的脑子已经停滞在1949年了 嗨
Hey, hey.
嗨 嗨
Oh, God, they're back.
神那 他们又来了
I'll hold 'em off-- you go get the TV.
我来掩护 你去拿电视
No, no, wait, wait, no, we didn't...
别别 我们不是
we didn't come to fight, we just came to apologize.
我们不是来打架的 是来道歉的
You had every right to hit me with the TV.
我活该被电视砸
Just like you had every right to hit our daughter with a TV.
我女儿也活该被电视砸
We're not good parents
我们不是合格的家长
we'd probably ruin Hope
说不定会糟蹋了喜旺
the same way we ruined Lucy.
就像我们糟蹋了露西
And I know she said her crimes were not my fault,
我知道她说过她的罪行不是我的过失
but... that was probably your husband talking.
但我知道 其实说话的是你老公
So we just wanted to say we're sorry.
我们只是想来道个歉
Hang on, hang on.
您留步
It took a lot for you to come here and admit you were wrong.
你们来这儿认错勇气可嘉
I know what it's like to feel like a bad parent.
我知道当个不合格的家长是什么感觉
Jimmy's always yapping in my ear about what a crappy job
吉米就总在我耳边唠叨
we did raising him.
我们把他糟蹋了
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
They tried to steal the baby.
他们想偷喜旺来着
Who among us has not done something crazy?
咱谁没干过傻缺事儿啊
I got a tattoo of a foot on my foot.
我脚上有个脚形的纹身
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表