剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
but then she jumped into a van with some guy.
但她跳进一辆面包车跟某个男的走了
Good luck, dude.
兄弟 祝你好运
Her birthday's May 12.
她的生日是五月十二号♥
I'd buy a card now.
我现在要去买♥♥贺卡了
Anyone with information regarding
如果哪位观众
the where abouts of Lucy Carlyle
知道露西·卡拉尔的下落
should contact police immediately.
请迅速与当地警方联♥系♥
And remember, she may look sweet,
请记住 她貌似甜美
but she is extremely dangerous.
实则非常危险
And in lighter news, a small-time crook with
来看条轻松点的消息 一个正在为自己
a long list of wrongs he was making amends for
一长串罪行赎罪的小流氓
has finally finished,
终于死掉了
and you'll never guess how it ended.
你永远猜不到他是如何了断的
Call the police.
报♥警♥
Your girlfriend's pretty clever.
你女朋友真聪明
For her last meal, she asked for a McRib
她最后一顿饭点了麦当劳肉排
and a shamrock shake.
还有个薄荷奶昔
That should buy her a few months.
这两样东西不能同时吃
Those two are almost never available at the same limited time.
所以她借着食物中毒 又多活了几个月
She's not my girlfriend.
她不是我女朋友
Hey, sweetie.
亲爱的
Miss me?
想我吗
Um, yeah, yeah, sure.
想 想 当然
Is that what you needed to talk about?
你找我来就为了说这个
What are you doing?
你干嘛
She gets an hour a day to exercise.
她每天有一小时的锻炼时间
An hour?
一小时
You should check with the warden.
你该跟监狱长核实一下
I get an hour and a half-- an hour for me,
我有一个半小时 一小时是我的
and a half hour for me and Jimmy's baby.
半小时是我和吉米的孩子的
I don't expect anything from you.
我对你没啥奢求
I just thought you should know you're gonna be a dad.
我只是觉得你有权知道你要当爹了
And you know what the best part is?
你知道最棒的是什么吗
I'm supposed to get the electric chair in seven months.
我本该在七个月内坐电椅的
That was before they knew I was pregnant.
那时他们还不知道我怀孕了
There's no way they're gonna kill
后来他们知道了 他们是绝不可能
the mother of a six-month-old baby.
处死一个怀胎六月的妈妈的
What's its name?
她叫啥
She named it Princess Beyonce?
她给孩子取名碧昂斯公主
but I think I might change that.
但我觉得要改名
Don't you dare-- that name's badass.
你敢 这名字多拉风
A baby?
一个孩子
Good Lord!
上帝啊
Well, you can safe-drop it at the fire station.
你可以把它送去消防局
Only make sure you hand it to someone.
不过要确保有人接手
You can't just throw it in the bin out front.
不能在光天化日下把她丢到垃圾桶里
I think that's for canned goods and puppies.
那里是丢罐头和小狗的
I'm not taking her to the fire station.
我才不会把她送去消防局
Yeah, we don't have time for that--
现在可没时间管她
we got a rave tonight we got to get ready for.
咱们还得准备晚上的狂欢晚会
I can't go to a rave.
我不去狂欢晚会
You have to go-- you're my ride.
你必须去 你是我的司机
If I take my bike, my pants'll get all wrinkled,
骑自行车的话 我裤子会皱
and then all this ironing will be for naught.
我烫了半天就白干了
Look, guys, I'm keeping this baby,
听着 我要留下这孩子
and I'd appreciate a little support.
我需要你们的支持
Get that dog off my couch!
把那只狗从我的沙发上拿开
You can't keep it, Jimmy!
你不能留下她 吉米
A baby will dramastically change your life.
这孩子会把你的生活搞得天翻地覆
What are you gonna feed it?
你给她吃啥
Do you even have clothes for it?
给她穿啥
I'll bet you don't even know where to go
你肯定连在哪能照价廉的全家福
to get reasonably priced portraits.
都不知道吧
I'll figure all this stuff out--
我迟早会搞清楚的
I just got her,like, an hour ago.
我领回她才一个小时啊
How'd you even get it home?
你怎么把她弄回来的
You don't have a special seat.
你车里没有婴儿座椅啊
I put her in the beanbag in the back of the van,
我把她放在货车后面的小布袋里
and I drove real slow.
龟速开回来的
Oh.Okay.
哦 好吧
Jimmy, what if we took the baby with us to the rave, okay?
吉米 不如我们带她去狂欢晚会吧
Check it out.
看好了
We'll give her a giant lollipop
我们给她买♥♥个巨型棒棒糖
and tell everyone she's a munchkin.
告诉大家她是芒奇金
No. Oh, come on, man!
不行 为啥不行
She just got out of prison-- let her have some fun.
她才从监狱出来 让她好好玩玩吧
Look, I'm gonna get one of those
听着 我马上就去给她买♥♥
special seats for her.
传说中的婴儿椅
I'm gonna get her lots of baby things.
我还要给她买♥♥很多婴儿用品
With what money? I'll trade my stuff for it.
钱从何来 我会拿我的东西去当
The pawnshop's full of baby junk--
典当行有很多婴儿用品
and my old crib is in the garage.
而且我小时候的婴儿床还在车♥库♥里
Just keep an eye on her till I get back.
我回来前替我看着她
You're not leaving that baby here.
不准把孩子留在这儿
I have to. I'm not driving with her again
必须留 买♥♥到婴儿椅之前
until I get the special seat.
我不能开车带她
Even driving slow,
即使是龟速也不行
that beanbag slid around a lot on turns.
转弯的时候小布袋会滑得很厉害
We're not helping you with this, Jimmy!
我们才不帮你 吉米
That's the only way you're gonna realize it's a stupid idea,
只有这样你才会知道这想法有多蠢
and go drop it at the fire station.
才会把她带去消防局
Wanna go see the fire trucks, pumpkin?
想看看消防车长啥样吗 小宝贝
Hey, is that one of our carts?
喂 那是我们店的手推车吧
Oh. No, I-it's my family's cart.
不 这是我家的
Uh, it's been our backyard since I was three.
我三岁时它就在我家院子里了
Yeah, right, come on, just give it back.
得了吧 把它还回来
I'm not lying, all right? It's ours.
我没骗你 好吗 真是我家的
Uh, when it's nice out,
天气好的时候
we put it over a fire and use it as a grill.
我们就把它架在火上当烧烤架
See? Look.
看到没
There's a little cheese left.
上面还有奶酪呢
Why is there a baby in there?
怎么还有个孩子在里面
I don't have a regular baby pusher thing yet.
我还没买♥♥到专用的婴儿推车
So, we're headed to the pawnshop right now.
我们正要去典当行
Sir... whose baby is that?
先生 这是谁的孩子
Mine. Uh, her name is Princess Beyonce?
我的 她叫碧昂斯公主
but I'm thinking of changing that.
但我打算改个名字
See, I don't have a bottle yet.
看 我还没来得及买♥♥奶瓶
I just got her a few hours ago.
我几个小时前才有了她
Sabrina!
塞布丽娜
What the dog doo!
你死哪儿去了
Break's over! I need you!
休息够了 快进来
Somebody took all the soup cans off the shelf
有人又把货架上
and put 'em back upside down again!
所有的汤罐都放反了
Who would put all the soup cans upside down?
谁能干出这种事啊
Oh, me.
我
Why? I don't know, I work at a grocerytory
为啥啊 不知道 我在杂货店工作
I get bored.
一时无聊
Sabrina!
塞布丽娜
Okay, just...
好吧 你...
promise me that that's your baby.
你保证这真是你的孩子
Oh, I promise.
我保证
Just calm down, Maw Maw.
淡定 奶奶
It's not as bad as you think.
没你想的那么糟
What's going on?
咋回事
She's lucid.
她清醒了
It's been almost five minutes.
整整五分钟了
Whoa, that is a long one.
妈呀 真长
So, you're telling me
所以 你是想说
that I just let all of you live in my house free?
我让你们所有人在我家白吃白住
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表