剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Gypsies.
吉普赛人
Hi.
嗨
How was work?
工作还好吧
Good. My boss said she'll rent us a room,
钢钢的 我老板说她有房♥间可以租给咱
but we got to leave right now. Where are your clothes?
咱得赶紧抓住机会 你们的衣服呢
Well, stupid Burt talked me into
白♥痴♥伯特
sneaking into the stupid house,
让我溜进了一户白♥痴♥人家
and stupid Barbara June turned the stupid hose on us.
白♥痴♥芭芭拉琼用白♥痴♥水管抽了我们一顿
Anyway, our clothes got kind of wet,
总之就是 咱俩的衣服湿了
so I put them on the roof to dry.
我把它们放车顶上晾干去了
You guys know we're parked under a tree, right?
你俩知道咱的车是停在树底下的吧
Okay, it comes with a washer-dryer,
好吧 还有个洗衣烘干两用机
but you can't use it,
但你们不能用
because my mother has a 24-hour laundry business.
因为我妈在经营24小时洗衣业务
It's kind of noisy at night,
晚上有点吵
but if you close your eyes,
但你们要是闭上眼睛
it sounds like jazz.
那动静其实有点像爵士乐
Hmm. What's that thing?
那是啥
That's my husband's alpaca. His name is Clyde.
是我老公的草泥马 名叫克莱德
He won't spit at you unless you look him in the eye.
别跟他对视就行了 他不会喷你的
Sounds reasonable.
有道理
I appreciate this, Rosa.
太感谢了 罗莎
You're really helping us out of a bind here.
你真是雪中送炭啊
Ay, Dios mio.
我的个天
It's El Diablo. El Diablo.
是暗黑破坏神 暗黑破坏神
Vete, El Diablo. Vete al infierno.
快滚 滚回地狱去
What's going on there?
啥情况
It seems my mother thinks that your son is the devil.
貌似我妈把你儿子当成恶魔了
I kinda doubt the devil would still be a virgin at 18.
我深表怀疑啊 恶魔居然到18岁还是个处♥男♥
Virginia!
维吉妮亚
Sorry, Drakkar.
对不起嘛 姬雪龙
I don't see what the big deal is.
有啥大不了的啊
Just wash your face, and they'll let us live there.
把脸洗洗 他们会让我们住下的
Watch it, Burt. Remember that Dateline
小心点 伯特 记得新闻里报道的
about the kid who looked like him?
跟他挺像的那个孩子有多恶毒不
I don't care. We need a place to stay.
管他呢 咱需要栖身之所啊
I'm sick of being scared of my own son
我受够了 居然害怕自己的儿子
just 'cause he walks around looking like Count Dorkula.
鼓捣成德古拉的模样了不起啊
At least I'm not like 30-something years old
起码我没有人到中年
and living in a van.
还住在辆破车里
You guys can't even take care of your child.
你们连自己孩子都照顾不好
I just found you a great basement to live in.
我刚找了个超合适的地下室给你住
You are one wet washcloth away
就你这德行
from having a roof over a floor over your head.
住地下室就该知足了
And as of today,
而且 从今天起
you're not a child anymore anyway.
你已经不是孩子了
So if you think you can do a better job
要是你觉得你能自力更生
of taking care of yourself, go for it.
混得更好 请自便
Maybe I will.
走就走
Well, good. And when you're ready
很好 等你准备好
to take off that stupid makeup
脱下那套蠢衣服
and be not freaky,
做个正常人了
you can come live with your normal family,
你可以回来跟你的平凡家人一起
in a Mexican lady's laundry room
住在墨西哥女人的洗衣房♥里
with the crazy-ass looking sheep.
跟那诡异的神兽做伴
So there's no way I can stay with either of you guys?
你们都不能收留我吗
Sorry, man. My family has hated you
对不住啊哥们儿 自从你说服我穿成这德行
ever since you talked me into dressing up like this.
我家里就把你列为头号♥公敌了
Mine, too. I mean, I dig it,
我家也是 我尝试了一下
but it turns out my parents aren't real cool with me
结果发现我爹妈并非真能接受
walking around in whiteface.
我涂个大白脸到处得瑟
He is so beautiful.
他真美啊
I wish he'd just fly into my house in the middle of the night
真希望他能在夜深人静时 飞入我闺房♥
and kill my whole family and carry me away.
杀死我全家 带我去逃亡
Somebody's got to stop reading those Twilight books.
某些人啊 快别看暮光之城了
Says the girl who spoke Klingon for an entire summer.
某人说了一夏天克林贡语 还好意思说我
I just said I was considering being a vegetarian.
我只是说我在考虑吃素
Oh, boo-hoo, it's a cow. It's delicious.
得了吧你 这是羊肉 鲜着呢
It was born to be on a plate next to a baked potato.
这东西生来就该跟土豆一起被摆上桌
God, you're such a softie.
靠 你太弱了
"I can't kill anything."
"我不敢杀生"
You know, it's none of my business,
我说 虽然不关我的事
but you might want to think about getting rid of that guy.
但你也许该考虑下甩了那男的
I just may do that.
正有此意
Excuse me, son.
不好意思啊 孩子
We're going to be closing in five minutes, so you have to...
我们还有五分钟就打烊了 所以你...
Something's wrong with my arm.
我手咋了
I keep getting these shooting pains.
老有阵阵刺痛
Anyway, you gotta go.
反正你该走了
Oh. Hi, Mike!
来啦 麦克
How was the porn this weekend?
这周男人装好看不
Amazing.
简直亮瞎了
Except for the carpal tunnel and slight dehydration.
就是搞得有点屈肌症外加轻微脱水
I mean, right, right here...
我是指这儿 就这儿
Yep, yep, yep, yep,
对对对对
Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep...
对对对 对对对
Okay, folks, big news.
伙计们 有件大事儿
We've got a new flavor of tortilla chip today.
我们今天新到了一种玉米片
Creamy balsamic ranch bleu cheese vinaigrette.
加了香浓的蓝纹芝士
They taste just like salad, without all that nasty lettuce.
味同色拉 但没放恶心的生菜
Take me away, Dark Prince.
带我走吧 暗夜王子
Hello.
你们好
You've been asleep for 29 loads of laundry.
你们睡觉的时间都够洗29盆衣服了
Okay.
所以呢
Where's your mother?
你妈妈呢
Working. She's been gone for about six loads of laundry.
上班 她走了六盆衣服的时间了
She'll be back in about three or four loads of laundry.
估计在三到四盆衣服洗完后能回来
What's that kid talking about?
这小孩说啥呢
I think they measure time in loads of laundry.
貌似他们用洗几盆衣服来算时间
Oh! Ah, damn. What...?
该死 真♥他♥妈♥...
Not cool, man, not cool.
这样不好 伙计 很不好
You looked him in the eye.
你看他眼睛了
Yeah, but just for like a second. Damn, Clyde.
就那么一瞬间 别这样 克莱德
You guys got any food?
你们有吃的吗
Please, Maw Maw?
求你了 奶奶
We're sleeping on a cold floor.
我们睡了一夜冰凉的地板
We begged a seven-year-old to make us French toast sticks.
还哀求个七岁大的小兔崽子给咱烤法棍
Just let us move back in.
让我们进去吧
No!
没门
Ask her for some money.
问她要点钱
Can we at least have some cash?
那能不能给我们点钱
Why don't you just use the money you stole from me?
从我那儿偷的那些还不够吗
What? I checked my purse after I threw you guys out.
什么 轰走你们后我翻了翻钱包
There was a $20 bill taken out of it.
少了20块钱
It had "Happy Birthday" Written on it.
上面写着生日快乐四个字
Wasn't me. Do you think Jimmy took it?
不是我 难道是吉米
If he did, he's probably already spent it on a new corset.
要真是他拿的 估计会去买♥♥个新束腹
It's a lower back support.
那是腰垫
How long are we going to kid ourselves? It's a corset!
你还要自欺欺人多久 那就是束腹
Please, Maw Maw.
求你了 奶奶
We don't know who took your money.
我们不知道谁拿了你的钱
Just let us move back in.
放我们进去吧
We'll change, we promise.
我们会改的 我们保证
You will never change!
狗改不了吃屎
You're a couple of losers!
你们这对窝囊废
And you'll always be
一日窝囊
a couple of losers!
终身窝囊
Maybe it was being called losers by Maw Maw.
也许是因为被曾奶奶当成了窝囊废
Maybe it was having to use a washing machine
也许是因为迫不得已用洗衣机
for a sink.
当水槽
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表