剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
but I got to be fresh.
但我得保持清醒
I've got pHs to balance.
我要保证酸碱平衡
That's science.
这是科学
Get it to sleep.
快让她睡觉
I'm doing the best I can, Dad.
我在尽力 爸
Mmm. Jimmy, you missed a hell of a party.
吉米 你错过了一个精彩的派对
Okay, I don't know what you want.
好吧 我服了
We walked, you cried.
带你散步 你哭
We rocked, you cried. We ate,
带你蹦跳 你哭 给你吃 你哭
you cried. We drank, you cried.
给你喝 你还是哭
Maybe you just want to cry, is that it?
也许你就是想哭 对不对
Would you like me to cry with you?
要不要我跟你一起哭
'Cause I feel like crying.
我很想哭
Hey, what-what are you doing?
你们干嘛
I got this.
我能搞定
This used to work with you.
这招对你很奏效
Dim the lights.
把灯关了
She's asleep.
她睡着了
Thanks.
谢谢
Are you ready to admit you're not cut out for this?
承不承认你还没准备好养孩子
It was the first day.
这只是第一天
I'm not dropping her at the fire station after one day.
我不会养了一天就把她送去消防站的
And what makes you so sure
而且你为啥这么肯定
someone else can do better than me anyway?
别人会比我做得好
Jimmy, you almost killed it,
吉米 你差点把她弄死
and we both threw up on it.
我们还吐在她身上了
I can't do this without you guys.
没有你们我做不到
It's not that we don't want to help you, Jimmy.
不是我们不想帮你 吉米
We can't.
是帮不了
We don't know what we're doing, either.
我们都不知道我们在做什么
Well, it sure looked like
看起来很明显
you knew what you were doing in there.
你们知道怎么哄她睡觉
We sang a song.
我们就唱了首歌♥
Anybody can sing a song.
谁都能唱歌♥
Charles Manson can sing a song.
查尔斯·曼森[杀人狂]也能唱歌♥
He's actually pretty darn good.
他唱得还真♥他♥妈♥好
Mike has his album.
迈克有他的唱片
He is good,
他的确不错
but that doesn't mean
但那不代表
you want him helping you raise your child.
你能找他帮你抚养孩子
Jimmy, what is it with you and this baby?
吉米 你干嘛对这孩子这么执着
Are you afraid people are going to look at you differently if you give it away?
你是担心把她送走会遭受异样的眼光吗
No one's gonna look at you differently.
没人会戴有色眼镜看你的
That's the problem, Mom.
问题就在这 妈妈
I want people to look at me differently.
我希望人们对我另眼相看
All right, I'm sick of people looking at me like I don't have a purpose.
我不想再让别人把我看成个没目标的人
I want people to look at me the way that baby looks at me.
我希望别人看我 就像那孩子看我一样
Like I'm someone special.
希望他们觉得我是与众不同的人
This is a chance for me to do something good.
这是个让我做点好事的机会
It's a chance for all of us to do something good.
也是让我们所有人做点好事的机会
I always did think I could have done better with a girl.
我一直觉得我更擅长养女孩
They do say, you learn by your mistakes.
俗话说 吃一堑长一智
I've already made every mistake there is.
反正我都吃过无数堑了 再多一次也无妨
What are we gonna name it?
咱们给她取什么名字呢
I'm not parading my granddaughter around church
我才不要带着一个叫碧昂斯公主的孙女
with a name like Princess Beyonc?
去教堂晃悠
I don't know.
我不知道
What do you think?
你怎么想
I always kind of liked...
我一直挺喜欢
Hope.
喜旺[英文原意为"希望" 此处取谐音]
Then Hope it is.
那就叫喜旺了
Hey, I talked to a cute girl at the grocery store yesterday.
对了 昨天我在杂货店和一个美女聊天了
Has she killed anyone?
她杀过人吗
Nah, I don't think so.
应该没有
You know, you need to grow a pair
你得鼓起勇气
and take a serious run at that.
认真把她追到手
Could use another set of hands
这样就能多一双手
around here to help us keep that... baby alive.
帮我们养活这孩子了
No. I think she thinks I'm weird.
不 我猜她就觉得我是个怪人
Well, just think how happy she'll be
那就想想当她发觉你很正常时
when she finds out you're normal.
会有多高兴吧
I got her.
我来搞定她
Give it a second.
淡定 要淡定
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表